Asos Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Asos
1 New Reviews Written
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Asos made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
2 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I'm really impressed with the level customer service and prices ASOS offer. They are a great online retailer."
Are you Asos? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Asos receives. Reply Free
"If you want peace of mind and treated with respect, shop some where else. Use to rate ASOS really highly, not anymore. Popularity + ASOS= drastic decrease in standards. One particular customer care staff could not be bother to try to pronounce my name even after being corrected. A senior staff response was this person is not a native English speaker. Really!!!! I guess once they have ypur money you're just an order number, not point getting your name right. Disappointing to say the least."
"I ordered a jacket that was supposed to arrive before December 21st 2017. Called them second week of Jan wondering where it had gone too. They had me look behind stuff in my yard to make sure it was not dropped off outside (should have been my first indication). Told them no. So they say they will send me another (even though the christmas gift was way past due). The first jacket arrives a day before the second jacket so I paid border fees thinking it was the second jacket when I had already paid it. Anyways. About $100 of border fees later for both jackets. I email them and tell them about it. They tell me to get my money back from DHL express (yah right, there is not even a place on the bill to request a refund and why would they pay it when they passed both from the border) and then they tell me to send the second jacket back. I told them that a $125 jacket has now cost me over $300 (because there was no way I was sending it back with their papers that still would have cost me another $30 - and I didn't want them to accuse me of getting merchandise without paying for it - so I paid for tracking back $93). BUYER BEWARE. Very stupid to be idiots with online customers. They can make or break you nowadays. The Jacket was of ok quality but not worth the money I ended up paying for it."
"Massive Big UP to ASOS and their customer care service! Very helpful."
"Massive shoutout to ASOS and their customer care service! Very helpful greatservice"
"I'm rally impressed with the customer service at ASOS, the way they handled my missing order!"
"Outstanding customer service yet again from ASOS"
"I emailed customer service twice in the last 10 days regarding a faulty item I received and they haven't got back to me."
"blame customers for faults on their website delivery selection. Very poor company and very poor customer service. Will not use again"
"Poor service"
"Not received, told to contact bank for a refund. shocking"
"Worst service I've received. Would never use again. AVOID."
"CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!! They lie beware"
"Delivery 1 week late"
"WORSE SERVICE EVER!!! DO NOT SHOP HERE!! So my First EVER Order to ASOS I spent £500, when my package was delivered it was missing a £250 watch which was brought for my Ill niece - When questioned ASOS said that this doesn’t normally happen and they won’t replace or Refund?!?!?!! They have now closed my account and won’t help further, DO NOT SHOP HERE THEY ARE THEIVES!!!"
"Worst customer service I've ever had in my life"
"After 2 weeks of waiting for a reply (still waiting) from their so called specialist team re: an order that was not delivered to my address and was delivered to another address, they still make me wait for my refund and have yet to contact me with the fact it’s there mistake and they could reimburse me immediately, which I’m STILL waiting for. I have made regular contact online with the answer of ( our specialist team will contact you very soon). No parcel has been received. Many big companies immediately would see fault and have reimbursed friends immediately. ASOS I’m afraid they have failed to resurrect this. I’m a long standing regular customer and have received no apology and no refund. Poor customer service!"
"I use to REALLY enjoy shopping here, this past order has been by far the absolute worse experince I have EVER experienced while shopping. I order one coat a single item around the very beginning of the month, it was expected to arrive around the 28th which was fine. I bought the item because I was going out of town and had no coat and was leaving the 1st of the following month. Well the expected date arives and behold no package. I contacted customer support and this is when it took a turn for the worst. They argued over and over for almost 20 minutes until finally saying we needed a extra day for shipping it will be there the 30th. Two days pass and still no package so I contact them again. And the proceed to continue to tell me oh the date of arival was changed now to the 31st. At this point I was frustrated and anxious since I was going to a new city with out a coat because I was relying on them. And asked the customer care lady “it will ABSOLUTELY be here tomorrow right? No matter what you are tracking it and it will be here” and she told me yes. So the 31st comes usps has been to my house already and no package. I contact ASOS again and they tell me the same thing “wait till the end of the day it will be there by today” I explained usps has already been to my house and they proceeded to tell me to wait it will be there today and ended the chat on me before finishing the conversation. Here comes the big issue. Of course it didn’t arrive it’s now the 1st of next month I went out and bought something new in place of the jacket I planned to have. That morning I recived a email stating that my package JUST SHIPPED ALMOST 3 WEEKS LATER. I tried contacting customer support again. Not just about the package being gone, but now for the terrible customer support. He argued back and fourth for awhile he told me “it’s now expected Nov. 06 wait until the end of the day, if it’s not there by Nov. 09 then we can look into it” although he acknowledged that it’s incredibly late. And offered me 4.99 back on the product and said look at our website for promo discounts in exchange for the bad customer support. I asked to speak to a supervisor or anyone able to help me since clearly this situation was above his capability but he refused and just like the last lady I spoke to closed the chat before meeting a resolution. Long story short WORST place to buy anything"
"Disgusting service! Placed an order and recieved a text saying it has been delivered with the neighbour no 17. Went to get them our neighbour seems to have never received them, after went through the help chat services and raised a request for enquiry. I waited for an answer but nothing for a week. I had to call asos customer service and then they mention, it has been dropped in no 20 not 17? Checked with the neighbour again and they confirmed the same ‘never got it’. At this point, I did not knew what to do and advised Asos to have it collected from the same place wherever the driver has left it. Hence, I thought everything would be resolved by now, but this morning recieved an email from ASOS, “My name is Isobel, I'm one of the supervisors here working alongside Paul. He's not in over the weekends, so this has been passed to myself. Thanks for getting in touch, I hope you're well! I've just been in touch with DPD and they have advised me that they have a signature match for someone with that name at number 20 from a couple of previous deliveries. As such, they have deemed this correctly delivered and we'll no longer be able to take this any further. From this point on, this would be a civil matter between yourselves and your neighbours. I appreciate this isn't the answer you were looking for, and for that I do apologise. If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know and I'd love to help. Best Wishes, Isobel ASOS Customer Care” I do not understand if the neighbours are claiming they have not recieved it then, how can ASOS ask their customer to enquire something without evidence. The signature they are claiming has not been shared with me yet. I just want my refund back as I never recieved the order I have placed them, is that too much too ask? If the driver delivers in the wrong place and cannot locate them, is that the customer problem. I feel like a Ping Pong ball chasing with neighbour 17, 20, DPD anf Asos with no results. Disgusting really."
Asos is rated 3.90 based on 1,101 reviews