Asos Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Asos
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Asos made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"I'm really impressed with the level customer service and prices ASOS offer. They are a great online retailer."
Are you Asos? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Asos care?!! who cares???!!! chat with more than 5 names and got the same copy paste response."
"ASOS is terrible they use the courier Hermes because they are cheap and it saves them money. However Hermes is garbage and ASOS customer service have no way of talking to Hermes. So when my parcel was delivered to the wrong address it leaves me the customer having to do all the work to sort it out. Even after I contacted Hermes they still delivered to the same wrong address. And ASOS are just like sorry pal nothing we can do about it. They chose to deliver through this carrier even though it causes us the consumers nothing but stress and wasted time even when we spend our money with them. This to me shows they have nothing but contempt for their own customers. I will not use them again in future and I recommend you don't either."
"If you want peace of mind and treated with respect, shop some where else. Use to rate ASOS really highly, not anymore. Popularity + ASOS= drastic decrease in standards. One particular customer care staff could not be bother to try to pronounce my name even after being corrected. A senior staff response was this person is not a native English speaker. Really!!!! I guess once they have ypur money you're just an order number, not point getting your name right. Disappointing to say the least."
"I ordered a jacket that was supposed to arrive before December 21st 2017. Called them second week of Jan wondering where it had gone too. They had me look behind stuff in my yard to make sure it was not dropped off outside (should have been my first indication). Told them no. So they say they will send me another (even though the christmas gift was way past due). The first jacket arrives a day before the second jacket so I paid border fees thinking it was the second jacket when I had already paid it. Anyways. About $100 of border fees later for both jackets. I email them and tell them about it. They tell me to get my money back from DHL express (yah right, there is not even a place on the bill to request a refund and why would they pay it when they passed both from the border) and then they tell me to send the second jacket back. I told them that a $125 jacket has now cost me over $300 (because there was no way I was sending it back with their papers that still would have cost me another $30 - and I didn't want them to accuse me of getting merchandise without paying for it - so I paid for tracking back $93). BUYER BEWARE. Very stupid to be idiots with online customers. They can make or break you nowadays. The Jacket was of ok quality but not worth the money I ended up paying for it."
"Massive Big UP to ASOS and their customer care service! Very helpful."
"Massive shoutout to ASOS and their customer care service! Very helpful greatservice"
"I'm rally impressed with the customer service at ASOS, the way they handled my missing order!"
"Outstanding customer service yet again from ASOS"
"I emailed customer service twice in the last 10 days regarding a faulty item I received and they haven't got back to me."
"blame customers for faults on their website delivery selection. Very poor company and very poor customer service. Will not use again"
"I am no that kind of person who its usually leaving reviews, especially the bad ones. Today I experienced the worst customer service since i am dealing with online services. On the 2.05.2019 i had returned a parcel to Asos and on the 04.05.2019 they receive it (no update from them) so i decide to contact them on their live chat and i was told that my parcel has not arrived yet , when I told the lady that i have a POD she told me " we have thousands of returns processed" fair enough, i am working in the same field and i know the pain of being busy, but from that to tell me that you don't have it yet its a long way."
"My order was supposed to be received yesterday, However, it was not received yet. I have tried to open live chats and no one is helping. I've opened a live chat yesterday and they assured me that if my order was not delivered yesterday they will look at it today. I opened a live chat today and they said I have to wait until May 5 which is 1 month from now!!. Another person ended the chat wile I was still talking. There are no details of my shipment whatsoever. I cannot track my shipment and I have no idea where it is. It's unprofessional for a company to send a shipment without tracking info and without the ability to support if the delivery period has passed!! All I get as a reply is to check with my local post office and provide them with the order #. There are plenty of local post offices in Lebanon and I can never assume which one you've sent the shipment with. I called few and they said they cannot help with just the order # and they want the tracking#. Very unprofessional support from ASOS!!"
"DO NOT TRUST!! BEING CHARGED FOR ITEMS I DONT HAVE! I had made an order which I returned over 3 months ago. After 3 months off it being cleared from my Klarna account, they have today just added it back to my Klarna account saying I owe money, so I owe money for items I had returned over 3 months ago! Obviously after 28 days since I returned the products and it being cleared from Klarna I got rid of the proof of postage as it was no longer needed!! I have tried a number of times and my issue hasn’t been resolved!!!!"
"I recently received the wrong article of clothing that I had bought on sale and when I spoke with customer service, they said to return the item and I would get a full refund. However when I went to buy the shirt again it was not on sale. Still, customer service said there is nothing we can do. I spoke with multiple customer service members and all were completely useless. I got nothing in return for a mistake that the company committed. I will never be shopping from here again and I recommend all others shipping products to do the same. Simply Terrible."
"I was a fan of Asos until I've had a terrible return experience. I used their prepaid return label and it seems the package never arrived. I assumed "proof of postage" was the return label but their terrible customer service representatives refuse to look it up. Basically, they say I am liable since I didn't get proof of postage... although proof of postage according to UPS which I visited to try to track down my number, was the return label. Even when I asked their customer service reps to send me the city of their warehouse, they refused. Basically, they aren't incentivized to find the return because they rather take my money than keep me as a customer. Never shopping there again as I am out $150 and will definitely be returning the other half of my order I was planning on keeping (another $150) due to my poor experience."
"I worked for ASOS for 6 months. This company is a fake company, a joke and schizophrenic. 4 hours of African music and hip hop are very common, marihuana on the toilette, every team leader has an Arab or African background. The advisers who perform best are sorted out and the ones that are hysteric maniacs who can not do anything correctly, while disrupting everyone, receive the option to become a team leader. I always performed between 100 % and 127 %, as there are performance charts. I received an investigation hearing and a disciplinary hearing because I apologized, as we received training for it, after an Afghan customer adviser who offended a western female customer in a live chat, to the customer for this treatment. During the investigation was I subliminal targeted as a racist and branded in the conversation/ interrogation this way. The note takers report of the hearings were insane, sentences and meaning appeared that I did not say, the first notetaker was of Arab origin and could not even express it in proper English, but was able with this improper language skills to become a note taker. He simply lied throughout the whole review that he wrote. The entire action of mistreatment of a customer by the original customer adviser was deflected on the next customer adviser who apologized to the customer. Finally the payment, my last payment was incorrect, they could have at least achieved there slightly positive feedback, but it isn't. When after all this you don't even get paid correctly, even when they explicitly tell you that you will get paid in full, which is simply lying again. This is all by far not everything negative but whenever I think of this starts a feeling of provocation. Ridiculous group exercises, tasks, single exercises tasks and tests where you can not focus due to the rabble-rousers in the class who at the age range of 21 need the attention of the class affecting others working performance. If you had a bad mark in school ask yourself if this was really your fault or the fault of the troublemakers in the class, that prevented you from focusing or the teachers fault itself. That is ASOS training defining. They say the tests don't decide anything, which is a lie again as the score will be taken to your work performance sheet. The training seems to have been created by prostitutes for school children. My final statement for ASOS: ASOS lies! To my person, I am a descendant of US - Fox Cherokee diplomats that were stationed in West Germany during the 80's. I have a diplomatic passport and I am a Knight of St. John."
"Absolutely shocking customer service. I waited two weeks for my delivery to arrive, I was told if it didn't arrive by a certain date to get in contact with them and they would take action. I contacted them after the agreed date had passed to be told I'd been passed on to a "specialist team" who would contact me within 24 hours...30 minutes later I received a notification fro Paypal saying my order had been cancelled and I'd been issued a refund....I didn't want or ask for a refund! I wanted my order! They think they are so big that they can get away with service like this. They don't even have a complaints process so I was left feeling totally dissatisfied."
"All I can say shopping by ASOS turned out to be the worst experience with online shopping I ever had. I have never encountered the shop that doesn’t care if their customer will receive an order or not. Support workers won’t move a finger to help you with your order. When asked to contact the Pony Express directly they say that they can’t because (!) as they ship to 200 countries they can’t contact all the local services. Well, what can I say, quantity over quality strategy is pretty lame in 21 century and fires back in the future. Every time I contacted them they informed me that the ONLY thing that can be done is to wait for the return of the parcel to ASOS and get the money back. Another thing is the express post service. I never thought I am the one who will be saying it, but Russian Post is far more reliable then Pony Express. But ASOS imposes on their customers the services of Pony Express (they even change without any notice and permission the chosen method of shipment ) and refuses to deal with the arousing problem. I am really disappointed with this attitude and services. Russia has a huge target audience but since you chose such a way to treat your customers you pushed many people away."
Asos is rated 3.65 based on 1,233 reviews