Asos Reviews

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

77% of reviewers recommend Asos
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Asos ?

"I'm really impressed with the level customer service and prices ASOS offer. They are a great online retailer."
"If you want peace of mind and treated with respect, shop some where else. Use to rate ASOS really highly, not anymore. Popularity + ASOS= drastic decrease in standards. One particular customer care staff could not be bother to try to pronounce my name even after being corrected. A senior staff response was this person is not a native English speaker. Really!!!! I guess once they have ypur money you're just an order number, not point getting your name right. Disappointing to say the least."
"I ordered a jacket that was supposed to arrive before December 21st 2017. Called them second week of Jan wondering where it had gone too. They had me look behind stuff in my yard to make sure it was not dropped off outside (should have been my first indication). Told them no. So they say they will send me another (even though the christmas gift was way past due). The first jacket arrives a day before the second jacket so I paid border fees thinking it was the second jacket when I had already paid it. Anyways. About $100 of border fees later for both jackets. I email them and tell them about it. They tell me to get my money back from DHL express (yah right, there is not even a place on the bill to request a refund and why would they pay it when they passed both from the border) and then they tell me to send the second jacket back. I told them that a $125 jacket has now cost me over $300 (because there was no way I was sending it back with their papers that still would have cost me another $30 - and I didn't want them to accuse me of getting merchandise without paying for it - so I paid for tracking back $93). BUYER BEWARE. Very stupid to be idiots with online customers. They can make or break you nowadays. The Jacket was of ok quality but not worth the money I ended up paying for it."
"Massive Big UP to ASOS and their customer care service! Very helpful."
"Massive shoutout to ASOS and their customer care service! Very helpful greatservice"
"I'm rally impressed with the customer service at ASOS, the way they handled my missing order!"
"Outstanding customer service yet again from ASOS"
"I emailed customer service twice in the last 10 days regarding a faulty item I received and they haven't got back to me."
"blame customers for faults on their website delivery selection. Very poor company and very poor customer service. Will not use again"
"WARNING Worst costumer service I have ever experienced. Still waiting on my refund after I returned some clothes two months ago. Have emailed, live chat and Facebook messageed them. It takes days to get a single reply and each worker has said the specialist will contact me within 72 hours. I still have not had any message from their 'specialist'. I'm not going to stop contacting them until I get my money back and will never use their services again!"
"ZERO STAR!!! I paid for a premier delivery service to have my item delivered the next day - My pair of trousers NEVER turned up the next day, i had to chase them up myself. DON'T BOTHER with premier delivery a.k.a NEXT day service. Not only was my item LATE for delivery, they sent me the WRONG item! When i phoned to ask about how to return the item, apparently, I'm to wait for 17 DAYS for someone to get back to me! - 17 DAYS!!! WORST customer service and the WORST after sales service. AVOID at all cost!!!"
"I've never had major issues with the company until my last order. They had an offer and depending on the amount of your order you could have used a promo code for a discount. GIMME50 GIMME75 GIMME100 My total allowed me to use GIMME100. Some of the clothes didn't fit and I needed to return them. Instead of calculating the discount for each item (including the ones that I kept - the majority) before refunding they completely removed the discount, taking it off the refund. Other than being not fair, since the discount applied to all of the items, they wouldn't even recalculate the discount for the new amount. "Our policy doesn't allow us to do so". As their policy was imposed on them by some other entity. ASOS always seemed to me a company very similar to Amazon, which tries to establish a long term trust with its users, so to become the first choice today and in the future. This was an unprofessional move and they won't see me back. Just sent a request to delete my account as well. I might be just another customer, but you're just another retail website in an ocean of options. Good luck."
Uz
"Amazing choice of products. Well priced. Early notifcations and chance at sales because of Asos-Mebmebr List. Fast and proven next day delivery. Easy returns process too where necessary"
"Ordered my item from ASOS on the 19th Feb item dispatched on the 20th by 6th Mar still haven't received my parcel. Live chat to only find out that item is lost and no one from ASOS updated me only when i ask for an update. The replacement delivery they offered is the standard international delivery meaning which i have to wait for another 10days! i couldnt believe that i have to wait for a month for my parcel. When i suggested that ASOS should be responsible for the replacement delivery with free express delivery service, the customer service officer could only repeat that damn standardize sentence of "you will be charged for the delivery cost"Just wtf man! shitty service with unreliable courier!!!!!"
"I am writing this post to display how awful the customer service is at #ASOS ASOS. So I returned two dresses on the 8th and they sent an email saying they received them on the 17th of JANUARY!!!! ever since they have messed me around saying they will pay the money in 5-10 days. 5-10 days later they didn't. 7 WEEKS ON and They still haven't refunded my money and keep demanding my bank statements. The service they have provided is frankly a pile of excrement and highly doubt I will use their service again as they are sarcastic and ignorant when you enquire about where your money is almost 7 weeks later. Please be warned people that ASOS has a serious issue with customer service and refunds. I will be sharing this message as much as I can until they give me my money back."
"Customer service was horrible and rude, had no sense of grammar or spelling. Appalled. Just because I am 15 gives nobody the right to undermine me, especially if you yourself are illiterate."
"I ordered an item in November, it arrived in January, 3 weeks after its expected delivery date. The order did not come with a tracking number so I had to guess when it was coming. By the time it arrived I was out of country and the post office shipped it back to ASOS, its now been ANOTHER 2 months and I still have no received a refund. This is absolutely unacceptable. The icing on the cake, I had returned another item and had to pay to ship it back with tracking! and was not reimbursed for the shipping cost. As someone who works in eCommerce, I am in awe that the poor quality of customer service, ease of purchase/return."
"Clothes are cheap looking in real life. Sizing is way off. Customer service is terrible! Never ordering from ASOS again."
"Faulty items, wrong items, items didn't match the description and photos. not true to size, robbery refunds. And the most TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: telling you they will do something - and they don't, promising a refund for the postal expenses (because it's you who need to send them back wrong items) and it's you who will waste time and nerves to actually get that refund, 3-4 different answers from the different people for the same question, once didn't answer for 5 days and always: endless back and forth of emails with script answers, I've wrote to them FOUR times with the same thing (i wanted to deactivate my account). The most incompetent company!"
Asos is rated 4.07 based on 879 reviews