Asos Reviews

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

75% of reviewers recommend Asos
1PM
1PM
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

How would you rate Asos ?

"I'm really impressed with the level customer service and prices ASOS offer. They are a great online retailer."
"If you want peace of mind and treated with respect, shop some where else. Use to rate ASOS really highly, not anymore. Popularity + ASOS= drastic decrease in standards. One particular customer care staff could not be bother to try to pronounce my name even after being corrected. A senior staff response was this person is not a native English speaker. Really!!!! I guess once they have ypur money you're just an order number, not point getting your name right. Disappointing to say the least."
"I ordered a jacket that was supposed to arrive before December 21st 2017. Called them second week of Jan wondering where it had gone too. They had me look behind stuff in my yard to make sure it was not dropped off outside (should have been my first indication). Told them no. So they say they will send me another (even though the christmas gift was way past due). The first jacket arrives a day before the second jacket so I paid border fees thinking it was the second jacket when I had already paid it. Anyways. About $100 of border fees later for both jackets. I email them and tell them about it. They tell me to get my money back from DHL express (yah right, there is not even a place on the bill to request a refund and why would they pay it when they passed both from the border) and then they tell me to send the second jacket back. I told them that a $125 jacket has now cost me over $300 (because there was no way I was sending it back with their papers that still would have cost me another $30 - and I didn't want them to accuse me of getting merchandise without paying for it - so I paid for tracking back $93). BUYER BEWARE. Very stupid to be idiots with online customers. They can make or break you nowadays. The Jacket was of ok quality but not worth the money I ended up paying for it."
"Massive Big UP to ASOS and their customer care service! Very helpful."
"Massive shoutout to ASOS and their customer care service! Very helpful greatservice"
"I'm rally impressed with the customer service at ASOS, the way they handled my missing order!"
"Outstanding customer service yet again from ASOS"
"I emailed customer service twice in the last 10 days regarding a faulty item I received and they haven't got back to me."
"blame customers for faults on their website delivery selection. Very poor company and very poor customer service. Will not use again"
"Disgusting service! Placed an order and recieved a text saying it has been delivered with the neighbour no 17. Went to get them our neighbour seems to have never received them, after went through the help chat services and raised a request for enquiry. I waited for an answer but nothing for a week. I had to call asos customer service and then they mention, it has been dropped in no 20 not 17? Checked with the neighbour again and they confirmed the same ‘never got it’. At this point, I did not knew what to do and advised Asos to have it collected from the same place wherever the driver has left it. Hence, I thought everything would be resolved by now, but this morning recieved an email from ASOS, “My name is Isobel, I'm one of the supervisors here working alongside Paul. He's not in over the weekends, so this has been passed to myself. Thanks for getting in touch, I hope you're well! I've just been in touch with DPD and they have advised me that they have a signature match for someone with that name at number 20 from a couple of previous deliveries. As such, they have deemed this correctly delivered and we'll no longer be able to take this any further. From this point on, this would be a civil matter between yourselves and your neighbours. I appreciate this isn't the answer you were looking for, and for that I do apologise. If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know and I'd love to help. Best Wishes, Isobel ASOS Customer Care” I do not understand if the neighbours are claiming they have not recieved it then, how can ASOS ask their customer to enquire something without evidence. The signature they are claiming has not been shared with me yet. I just want my refund back as I never recieved the order I have placed them, is that too much too ask? If the driver delivers in the wrong place and cannot locate them, is that the customer problem. I feel like a Ping Pong ball chasing with neighbour 17, 20, DPD anf Asos with no results. Disgusting really."
"Dreadful customer service - mindless customer service team who are not capable of or interested in resolving an issue. My query supposedly refered to a higher level team and it even went downhill from then on. Avoid at all costs"
"On 10 July 2018 I have ordered stuff from ASOS and paid $97. In order details it was mentioned delivery date is 30 July 2018. But as of today 25 August 2018 I did not receive my order and after my messages to Client Support, ASOS replied back with refusal to return my money back, they banned my account of their website, they refused to send my stuff and informed me that from now on they will ignore my further requests and messages automatically and delete further orders. So in final, I have lost my $97, I have lost 1,5 months time and I don't have my stuff that I paid for. I STRONGLY ASK EVERYBODY - DO NOT DEAL WITH ASOS.COM AND NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AND COMMUNICATE THIS INFO AMONG YOUR FRIENDS SO THESE FRAUDS WILL STOP FOOLING PEOPLE!!!"
"My order never arrived. Turned out it was delivered to a different address. ASOS sent me a courier photo of an unfamiliar door at an unidentifiable property which was completely different from all the past courier photos of my actual door. Despite this, they stated that it had been delivered somewhere - so their job was done - and that I should just go and locate the property as it was probably a house within my area. So, with nothing but a photo of a random door, ASOS expected me to go searching for my delivery. Two ASOS representatives have so far refused me a refund. My complaint has been raised for a third opinion. I'm never ordering from there again."
"Asos advertised a 20per can't discount online which was applied successfully, once delivery info was filled out the discount dropped off. I queried it through web chat an they refused to honour it despite the discount still appearing on Google. Discount code GOFORIT....don't go for it or ASOS"
"I purchased some clothing, which I was not happy about and had free returns and a very quick response to say they have the goods and in my case sending replacement. The returns was free and customer service was very good."
"Absolutely disgusted by rudeness of one of The supposed customer services care assistant GABRIELLE who needs to be retrained in customer etiquette!! She has the audacity to call me liar about missing items from my order and this being me second order in 2 years !!! I have to say I’m absolutely disgusted in the email and response! I placed one order last year with you and then this one and your calling me a liar ! Saying that I’ve kept goods when I’ve tried to deal with this quickly and provided evidence to show you that items were missing from my order due to the packaging being wide open! I took photos and got in contact with you straight away! And now your telling me that your not going to be having any further contact with me! Well the items I received are unsuitable and I am entitled to a refund as per statuary customer rights! I wanted these items for my holiday hence why I’ve been in contact straight away and you are calling me a liar ! I think it’s rude and extremely poor customer service the snotty email that’s been sent to me! Absolutely disgusting !! If I had been placing lots of orders and claim items were ‘missing’ I could possibly understand why you may have sent the email but this is my 2ND ORDER IN 2 FRIGGING YEARS I SHOWED YOU PHOTOS OF HOW THE PACKAGE WAS GIVEN TO ME AND WHAT ITEMS WERE INSIDE! Further more I’ve since refunded the 5 items took pictures of what I was returning and a picture of the proof of postage and yet I’ve still only been refunded for 3 pairs of shoes!!! What the actually FRIGG!! The complete incompetence of this company is shocking !"
"Terrible, 4 days past delivery date scuffed shoes, buttons hanging off jacket and must be the only company where a UK size 10 shoe is 2inches bigger than any other size 10 in the country, no thanks 👎"
"WARNING Worst costumer service I have ever experienced. Still waiting on my refund after I returned some clothes two months ago. Have emailed, live chat and Facebook messageed them. It takes days to get a single reply and each worker has said the specialist will contact me within 72 hours. I still have not had any message from their 'specialist'. I'm not going to stop contacting them until I get my money back and will never use their services again!"
"ZERO STAR!!! I paid for a premier delivery service to have my item delivered the next day - My pair of trousers NEVER turned up the next day, i had to chase them up myself. DON'T BOTHER with premier delivery a.k.a NEXT day service. Not only was my item LATE for delivery, they sent me the WRONG item! When i phoned to ask about how to return the item, apparently, I'm to wait for 17 DAYS for someone to get back to me! - 17 DAYS!!! WORST customer service and the WORST after sales service. AVOID at all cost!!!"
Asos is rated 4.00 based on 940 reviews