Asos Insights

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

91.74%
Industry Average
" THEY SOLD VERY NICE PRODUCT IT WAS VERY GOOD AND SPEEDY BUYING AND DELIEVERY BUT THE PRICE WAS A BIT PRICY. "
- Anonymous
" VERY EASY WEBSITE TO USE, GREAT PRODUCTS AND GREAT CHOOSE AND PRICE. "
- Kim ROBINSON
" Good range and style of clothing suit all price ranges. "
- Gavin
Write your review on Asos

Delivery - Fast

74.20%
Industry Average
" Bikinis true to size.quick delivery.no complaints "
- Anonymous
" I shop at Asos for the right fit, chic style, and quick delivery. "
- Brianna Lynn
" I'm in love with what Asos bring for their top trends! Only 4 stars because the delivery was well over a week - it used to be within 3-4 days, what's happened with that!? Apart from that, super happy. "
73.48%
Industry Average
" I purchased some clothing, which I was not happy about and had free returns and a very quick response to say they have the goods and in my case sending replacement. The returns was free and customer service was very good. "
- David Richards
" Quick delivery with easy returns. "
- Yvonne Green
" Quick delivery and easy returns "
E

Refunds - Difficult

36.84%
Industry Average
" Incompetent service staff. Was sent wrong item and also refunded incorrectly. After 20 e-mail back and forth, still no solution. When I brought up compensation, the service got even worse. Never going there again. "
- David
" Customer service staff keep copying and pasting the same message to me and are refusing to refund. "
- Kate Judina
" When I gave up and returned the items using another means, they failed to send me an email confirming the refund for some of the items returned. "
B
78.23%
- David Richards
" I received my order which was wrong and I had to send it back. I contacted the company and received first class customer service. "
- Anonymous
" Really good service, quick delivery "
- Chris