Asos Insights

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

89.71%
Industry Average
" Loveeee shopping here. Great quality clothes with affordable prices. "
- Anonymous
" awesome webstore. great prices and navigation. "
- Dmitrijs Dobrovolskis
" Range of products, quick delivery options & great competitive prices "
- Georgia Ross
Write your review on Asos

Delivery - Fast

70.36%
Industry Average
" Good customer services. Efficient delivery. IT issue restricted payment, but then this was sorted. Great product. "
- Anonymous
" Excellent service I love Asos !! Have been shopping with them for a lot of years now and have always been mega pleased with the service ! Speedy delivery and always quick to help whenever any problems ! Keep up the good work x "
- Lucy Gager
" quick delivery. good design "
71.60%
Industry Average
" Really great selection of clothes for all occasions. Lots of styles and brands suiting all body shapes and sizes. Fantastic speedy delivery and easy returns. And with low prices what’s not to love! "
- Fiona M
" Love ordering from them! Student discount is amazing! Returns are so easy! Great, love it! "
- Robyn Bell
" Great range of products, free delivery, free returns...Can you ask for more? "
- Joanna F
F

Refunds - Difficult

31.07%
Industry Average
" They are the worst company, always making mistakes, no customer service, extremely unhelpful. Made mistakes on my order and refund and refuse to help. "
- Anonymous
" if I could give 0 stars I would I absolutely wont ever shop here again. They have provided me with a faulty item and then a faulty returns label and refuse to help me. they ignore me copy and paste template emails. they refuse to escalate my complaint. they must have spent more dealing with my emails then the refund would have cost them. I see them going down in the future. "
- Helen
" Wrong item received twice and when trying to get a refund for the next day delivery the staff tried preaching policy’s to you that clearly didn’t stand up as they then went back on everything they said. Would not recommend this site to anyone and I would never order from them again. Horrendous customer service and don’t deserve a successful business! "
- margaret
74.67%
- Lucy Gager
" Always had pleasant purchases. Customer service is very good. Always there to help if needed. "
- Cristina C.