Asos Insights

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

91.51%
Industry Average
" Great original pieces and great prices "
- Michelle Anizoba
" They're just the best. Always the best prices, delivery are on time and returns are a bliss. Best online shopping experience ever. "
- Richard Ruszinko
" from numerous brands and it always suprises me that anything (no matter the price) has a very decent quality! Because Asos is located in the UK (and therefore inside the EU-region) I don't have to pay any extra shipping costs and that actually does save a lot of money. "
- Marie Verschuren
Write your review on Asos
B

Delivery - Fast

75.73%
Industry Average
" But I'm not sure if I'll be back again for another purchase as there are a lot of negative feedbacks being written lately and I cannot take any risks although I was really, really anxious on buying my first purchase if I'd ever encounter a problem, but thanks Asos and Aramex delivery as I did not encounter one, nevertheless good rating is all I can give. "
- A. P
" Great company, great choice, free delivery, free returns, efficientncustomer service! "
- Liliya Trott
" The after sales care for managing refunds is efficient and easy. Ordering form Asos is sheer pleasure. The clothes are modelled by real women. The video clip of the model wearing the clothes is a brilliant idea and allows me to make better purchasing decisions. I work full-time and I can arrange delivery of my parcel to many shops in my area that are open until late in the evening. "
- Donna
B-
73.81%
- Liliya Trott
" Free delivery and returns "
- Anonymous
" Fast shipping and easy returns policy. "
E

Refunds - Difficult

39.58%
Industry Average
" Absolutely disgusted by rudeness of one of The supposed customer services care assistant GABRIELLE who needs to be retrained in customer etiquette!! She has the audacity to call me liar about missing items from my order and this being me second order in 2 years !!! I have to say I’m absolutely disgusted in the email and response! I placed one order last year with you and then this one and your calling me a liar ! Saying that I’ve kept goods when I’ve tried to deal with this quickly and provided evidence to show you that items were missing from my order due to the packaging being wide open! I took photos and got in contact with you straight away! And now your telling me that your not going to be having any further contact with me! Well the items I received are unsuitable and I am entitled to a refund as per statuary customer rights! I wanted these items for my holiday hence why I’ve been in contact straight away and you are calling me a liar ! I think it’s rude and extremely poor customer service the snotty email that’s been sent to me! Absolutely disgusting !! If I had been placing lots of orders and claim items were ‘missing’ I could possibly understand why you may have sent the email but this is my 2ND ORDER IN 2 FRIGGING YEARS I SHOWED YOU PHOTOS OF HOW THE PACKAGE WAS GIVEN TO ME AND WHAT ITEMS WERE INSIDE! Further more I’ve since refunded the 5 items took pictures of what I was returning and a picture of the proof of postage and yet I’ve still only been refunded for 3 pairs of shoes!!! What the actually FRIGG!! The complete incompetence of this company is shocking ! "
- Lydia Chattaway
" I kept being told to wait for a particular date deadline and then I could contact again and was informed that my parcel could take 11 working days to reach Asos and then a further 5 days to process a refund even though I didn't ask for a refund. "
- Anonymous
" After the 10 days are up you don't get a refund. "
B
79.35%
- Liliya Trott
" Great customer service- especially when things go wrong "
- Anonymous
" Asos has the best customer service youll ever get. "
- Annesofie Stisen