Asos Reviews

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

77% of reviewers recommend Asos
9PM
9PM
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email
Over a week

How would you rate Asos ?

"I ordered a dress for my daughters Prom- paid extra for next day delivery... dress never arrived. contacted ASOS and asked them where when it would be delivered they couldn't tell me- HERMES attempted delivery we weren't expecting them and weren't home- they left a card to say they would re-deliver the next day, My daughter waited in all day no one turned up. called and complained to Hayley in customer services I asked her to contact delivery company HERMES to find out when the dress would be delivered- she said they aren't able to contact their delivery company and I would have to do so online and speak to them virually- I told her this was not acceptable and I bought the dress from ASOS and they need to sort this out- asked to speak to the manager was put on hold for ages and then Hayley said there is no manager to speak to but someone would call me back within 1 hour ....8 days later still waiting for a call. DRESS ARRIVED 4 DAYS LATE NIGHT BEFORE PROM... THEY SENT THE WRONG SIZE... my daughter was devastated ruined her prom had to rush around and pay for yet another dress- still no refund yet. I AM NEVER USING THISCOMPANY AGAIN I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO DO THE SAME."
"Fast delivery, efficient straightforward website."
"I have used ASOS for years but I recently encountered a problem and the company was of NO help at all!! I did not receive my package for over a week! They did not issue refunds, even Amazon does better and they are valued at a lot more. Terrible customer service!! Customers beware...they will eventually disappoint you!"
Lea
"ASOS is a very good online clothing site, there are different sizes and lots of choices. The clothes are good qualities and conform to the description and also very pretty. I recommend."
"Easy to navigate, great user experience and user interface. The filtering options are very good and convenient. The whole flow from selecting a product, save it as favourite (conveniently saved for 60 days), adding to basket and pay is easy and painless. The process for returning items is also very easy, it's just a pity that it takes so long (to return)."
"Fast shipping and easy returns policy."
"Having a specific item I couldn't find elsewhere."
"Asos is a company I shop with more than anyone else. The perks of shopping with this company are great, unlimited next day delivery for a year for a tiny fee which saves an incredible amount of money. Gaining points being part of the A-list meaning you end up gaining vouchers to spend just from making purchases, and even a way to pay which means you can try before you buy - which I love. Their own brand clothing is true to size and good quality, and their customer service is good with a pretty forgiving returns policy for when things dont work out. Thanks Asos!"
"very quick delivery and free returns, money back into account very fast"
"Great stuff. Quality clothes and very fast delivery was excellent"
"Endless options of versaille clothes"
"Delivery service was exceptional"
"I would say 85% of my clothes and shoes are from ASOS."
"I wouldn’t even waste my time on this company. The next day delivery service never happens. Just a waste of time and money. The customer services are full of excuses I think they have a sheet of them to read from."
"I bought 3 clothes from them and every single one is perfect. Perfect fit, true to size. I love the atyle, exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely buy from them again. The only downside was whe I bought sandals from them and it was suppose to be wide fit that actually wasn't. But it can't everything be perfect. I had more returns with other companies and more sizes that were suppose to fit but didn't. Love this company."
"Been waiting for some parcels to arrive for a while but i still think they have a very good service and customer care."
"They're just the best. Always the best prices, delivery are on time and returns are a bliss. Best online shopping experience ever."
"Great website. Easy to use. Free standard delivery. Very happy with the dress I ordered."
"I ordered these shoes from ASOS: RAID Helena Grey Multi Buckle Grunge Flat Ankle Boots - Grey / UK 6 and within 4 months they had split nearly all the way accross the sole on the left shoe and starting to show the same damage on the right. Holes have appeared at the seams and where the fabric joins the sole - for the amount of money I paid for them this is unacceptable. This wouldnt have been so bad as it is reasonable to expect that this will happen from time to time but coupled with a customer service who responded to my varied and detailed questions with 'i do not have this information at hand' or 'this is decided else where' and repeats there of really gave a real sense of a distinct lack of caring ASOS has for their customers. Big slow clap for ASOS!! If customer reviews were allowed on their website I would post a lot of images of shocking quality shoes falling apart after only around 12 weeks of wear so I can see why they don't have that facility!! Very poor quality items and astoundingly dissapointing customer care!"
"I am a petite girl and was thrilled to find a Petite section on Asos' website. Using the measurements of each item on the site, I put in an order I was very excited about, because by the measurements the clothing would fit perfectly! Needless to say, every single article of clothing was a completely different size than what was advertised on the site. I had to pay all of the shipping costs to return the items to them, and still 3 months later, I hadn't heard anything from the company. I tried to contact them to see about my return and refund, and they said they couldn't do anything about it and their customer service was very bland, unhelpful, and it seemed like the agent was basically copying and pasting paragraphs from a manual. Looking back, I definitely wish I didn't order with them, because a huge warning sign was that they don't allow customer reviews on their website. If they did allow reviews, I would have seen all of the awful things people are saying here, and steered clear of this terrible company. NEVER AGAIN, AVOID AT ALL COST!"
Asos is rated 4.05 based on 924 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!