Asos Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
2 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Asos made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"The delivering service it's really good"
Are you Asos? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They are so slow and not helpful"
"Quick efficient service"
"ASOS is terrible they use the courier Hermes because they are cheap and it saves them money. However Hermes is garbage and ASOS customer service have no way of talking to Hermes. So when my parcel was delivered to the wrong address it leaves me the customer having to do all the work to sort it out. Even after I contacted Hermes they still delivered to the same wrong address. And ASOS are just like sorry pal nothing we can do about it. They chose to deliver through this carrier even though it causes us the consumers nothing but stress and wasted time even when we spend our money with them. This to me shows they have nothing but contempt for their own customers. I will not use them again in future and I recommend you don't either."
"Huge selection of clothing and excellent filters to help you find what you want."
"Great range of products, free delivery, free returns...Can you ask for more?"
"Simple website to navigate, well laid out, great selection if brands and quick delivery options"
"Asos.com sent me 1 out of 3 items of my order after 15 days i am writing this review just to share my displeasant experience with you. In black Friday period i have ordered from Asos.com 3 items, but after 15 days only 1 out of 3 was delivered in my address... They have refunded the amount for the other two items and when i asked them why they haven't informed me before making any action they told me that they sent me an email (they lie as i checked junk folder and there was nothing there...). I have asked them(3 times 3 different people with the names Jasmine, Conlen, Sophie) when the other two items will be despatched and they told me that they sent my money back so i will not get the other two items of my order because there are not in stock and they do not know when they will be in stock. Such an unprofessional behavior, i lost the Black Friday period as i would have ordered from other online shop! Stay away from this site!"
"I bought skincare products on Black Friday. The experience was seamless and the products arrived really fast considering the time of the year."
"Fantastic service, great customer service , would definately use agin and recommend."
"I have been buying off ASOS for a while now and their over experience has all been excellent."
"Don't follow my example and read the reviews before ordering- ASOS are scam (very bad experience with my very first order and I am not the only one) https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.asos.com"
"Quick delivery, products just as pictured and exactly what I wanted. Very quick customer service online. I ordered one item in the wrong size and it was very quick, easy and free(!) to this."
"Great products and prompt delivery, easy to shop with and totally recommend."
"Terrible customer service. Ordered and paid for next day delivery. Its more that 3 weeks now and no reply from asos. When I went for online chat, then closed it without telling me anything. Just general message stated someone will get in touch with me. I spent over £55 and they didn't even ship it yet. Holding my money for how long? Terrible."
"Well fitting, good quality clothing for a reasonable price. Delivery was free for over £25 which is a massive positive compared to some other sites. Delivery is also very quick the majority of the time."
"Not received, no response from them"
"Unhelpful customer service, slow return and refund processing."
"Amazing brands. Great shoes clothes etc. Always quick to solve an issue. Always quick delivery. Love love love Asos"
"Worst online company, bad customer service."
Asos is rated 3.78 based on 1,174 reviews