Asos Reviews

7 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Asos made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
2 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"Clothes came quickly and without any issues. Clothes fitted perfectly and the option for free returns is great if something doesn't fit or look right"
Are you Asos? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Asos receives. Reply Free
"Always happy with the service from ASOS! Although my only critique would be theyve changed there delivery time for next day delivery up to 11pm instead of 12pm without really informing anyone. But there delivered always come on time and I am very happy with all there products !"
"I always find what I'm looking for on Asos. Delivery is always efficient and returns have several easy options. Love it, like trawling the shops from my sofa!"
"I've ordered from ASOS while living in the U.S. and in Japan. I have never had any issues with shipping or sizing. I love the Fit Assistant! It calculates what size others bought that have the same body shape, weight, etc. as you! It also lists the model's size and height which is super helpful for me. Furthermore, ASOS has clothing for every body shape! I usually have such a hard time finding pants because I'm tall, but ASOS has specifically made TALL items. Plus, their styles are always modern and sleek! I definitely will be shopping at ASOS for years to come. The quality is ten times better than Forever 21! It seems like I'm over positive about ASOS, but I've had so many negative experiences with other online stores. I shop at ASOS for the right fit, chic style, and quick delivery."
"Amazing company, great customer service and amazing delivery, so so fast and cheap! I get EVERYTHING off of here!"
"I bought 2 sizes of everything as I wanted to make sure I had the right item for an event I was attending. As soon a I sent the unwanted items back, they had credited my account the next day!! It was much quicker than the other 2 companies I bought items."
"If I could do a - I would .worst companie I have EVER delt with and I will make sure everyone within a computer knows.just because I could not understand the guy on the other end.he told me to go F#$& myself .WORST COMPANY EVER..."
"Great variety with good deals."
"Great selection of products, excellent website and friendly customer service."
"Fantastic gifts and amazing delivery"
"been using ASOS for over a year now and have never been disappointing. i am really impressed with the range of clothing etc, the next day delivery feature, easy returns policy (and free) and also the size guide."
"Dreadful customer service - mindless customer service team who are not capable of or interested in resolving an issue. My query supposedly refered to a higher level team and it even went downhill from then on. Avoid at all costs"
"Good quality, very good offers, fast delivery + free returns ! :)"
"Ordered next day delivery on Thursday at 2pm for Friday to click and collect. Shoes ordered didn’t arrive on Friday and I had to call them on Saturday to query where they were. They said they were still in a depot and the depot had closed for the weekend. I had my sons Christening on the Sunday and had no shoes for this. Spoke to someone on the Saturday who also said he would do a full refund. Still waiting on this refund and had no email communication. Really poor service, won’t be ordering next day delivery again or from ASOS!"
"I'm in love with what ASOS bring for their top trends! Only 4 stars because the delivery was well over a week - it used to be within 3-4 days, what's happened with that!? Apart from that, super happy."
"GREAT SERVICE, GREAT ITEM, GREAT FEELING!"
"Smooth shopping with recommended size"
"The option to pay later is great and returns or swaps are free, quick and easy. However, with my latest order, half of it didn't arrive and I ended up being sent replacements after 6 weeks, by which time half of those remaining items were out of stock, so I never received them."
"My 15 year old son worked so hard at the weekends to make money whilst at school during the week. He was so excited about getting a nice jacket. He put a few photos online of the coats he liked for his friends to decide which he should get. The one from ASOS was the one he went for. Over £100. It literally fell apart at the seems, was sewn up and ripped apart again."
"My experience has been horrible and has gone so far as to cause me anxiety and stress over the whole situation. I ordered a bikini on the 14th of August on the Australian website. When I receive the item after a little while, they seem to have sent me the wrong size. Whether or not that comes from a faulty conversion between the Australian and UK website or from a mistake when sending the item, I don't know, but the fix is fairly simple: For them to send me the item I originally ordered, and for me to return the other item. However, it did not turn out to be that simple. I contacted ASOS via chat straight away, and was told they would send my issue to a "specialist team". When asked how long it could take, they told me that due to high workloads it could take up to 10 days. I also contacted ASOS via Facebook, and after being asked for my order number and email, they stopped replying. On the 29th I got a response telling me I'd been sent a replacement, but in the message, they told me the size was the same as the one I originally got (which was, of course, the incorrect size), so I asked them straight away if the size they were to send would be the right size or not, and the person copied and pasted the original message. No answers were given. I even provided pictures and a simple explanation in case they misunderstood, but still received no answer on Facebook or chat. I then went on to call customer service via the phone. This included me having to pay for credits to call a UK phone number, but at this point, I had tried every single option. I call and am quite quickly put in touch with a very helpful lady on the other end. She tells me they can't know for sure what size I've been sent as a replacement until it arrives, and she's very apologetic and generally a nice lady (only positive reply so far). So I am told to wait until it arrives, and so I do. The parcel arrives, and they've sent me the same WRONG size once again. I contact customer service via chat as the phone is not open yet, and am told to keep waiting. The person doesn't even answer any of my questions, and basically tells me to wait for an email, but what I'm waiting for and for how long I have no idea. He then proceeds to just end the chat abruptly."
Asos is rated 3.96 based on 1,030 reviews