ASOS Reviews

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ASOS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They suck. No one answers the messages. I have a next day delivery with them which I paid for and also a confirmation from them that my package will arrive on the 17.01.18 between 07.00& 22.00 only to receive tracking info from Hermes that my package will infect arrive on the 18th apparently ASOS has changed their delivery service from UPS who delivered my packages promptly on time, religiously. Hermes charges 20c landline and up to 60c mobile to talk to and not helpful at all but of course they don’t mind keeping you online. ASOS won’t answer my emails, chat requests or messenger messages. Very unprofessional. It’s 03.15 and I’m still waiting for a response as I need to fly with the parcel tonight. I of course have had prior problems wich always need far too many hours communication before anything can be done if at all."
Janet Mckeefery
Verified Reviewer
"Good web site"
James Mitchell
"Great clothes, at decent prices."
ASOS is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews