ASL SOLICITORS Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend ASL SOLICITORS

How would you rate ASL SOLICITORS?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sarwar

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ASL SOLICITORS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My solicitor & his team was always at the end of the phone when ever I needed them. Things were explained to me in till I understand stood. I knew my case was in safe hands and I didn’t have to do anything. I’ll be recommending your company to everyone. Thanks again"
"Rude staff was telling me i threatened/abused the reception staff I was just trying to get hold of someone after two days of leaving messages who will tell me what they were going to do about my lost papers. They made me the bad person at the end."
ASL SOLICITORS is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews