AskHerFriends.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend AskHerFriends.com

ben@askherfriends.com

Second floor, Cardiff HouseTilling Road

How would you rate AskHerFriends.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

187 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Atiyatna
Got the item in a really good shape, trusted website!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about AskHerFriends.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Atiyatna P
Verified Buyer
"Got the item in a really good shape, trusted website!"
"Great customer service. I made an enquiry about the London Tea Club Gift Box and received a friendly response the same day. I ended up buying this item as a gift, and plan on buying another for myself. Lovely item, presented very well."
"After having problems with website I rang and placed an order with a polite gentleman. Gave the date of a birthday requiring item for arrived two days before. All done in 3 days excellent service keep it up."
"The picture I saw of my cactus had 3 cacti in it. When it arrived there was only one. Where did it's friends go? Did it get lost in transit? Now I have to rub one nipple at a time with my cactus."
Hi Max, and I am sorry that you were disappointed with the order. The title does only refer to a single cactus, but I agree the description could have been clearer, which we've now updated. £6 for a plant and pot is, we feel, very reasonable, we couldn't offer three for that price. If you are unhappy with your order you can also return it to us, in accordance with our returns policy.

Ben
"It was all good but the item was a bit late and I think useful to have some sort of tracking. I e-mailed to find out what had happened and got promo reply and it arrived and very pleased. Thank you. Sam"
"Delivery was stated 12 Feb to 19 Feb. Today is the 21 Feb and I'm still waiting for my item. There was no tracking, no notification as to when or if the item is being despatch. This item is a present to a friend and I'm late in giving it to my friend."
Hi Maebel, and sorry you weren't completely satisfied. The order accepted and dispatch emails are automatically generated by the system, and these have probably gone into your junk folder. The parcel was dispatched on the Monday, after you made the order on the Saturday. It is a bulky item and therefore if nobody was in then it would have been taken to the local post office. The postman should have left a card, but we are also now investigating.
"Excellent prompt service and beautiful products."
"AskHerFriends is very easy to use website, lovely collection of gifts - definitely will be using again! Thank you for your great service!"
"The item was 30% cheaper than anywhere else, delivery was free and It came within 8 days. We had a little hiccup because I didn't receive a confirmation email, but once I sent a message asking if everything was OK they replied immediately and the rest was plain sailing"
"Lovely website - easy to navigate - lovely products and good service, thank you"
"The website itself is good however would like to see more products under £20. Thank you!"
"Quick and reliable service."
"Not the cheapest, but a nice range of gifts available - and a different approach to shopping that suggests items you may not have thought of otherwise."
"Great product and great service.l"
"Awesome site. Very easy to order. Would like to see more gift ideas though."
"First item received was damaged, but the replacement was very quick without any hassle. Wonderful service and good quality product. Trust worthy!"
Kathelina B
Verified Buyer
"Very happy from start to finish with ease of ordering and speed of delivery. Will be using again. Many thanks. Happy new year!!!!"
"A quick and easy way to send gifts to friends."
"The quality of the product ordered was excellent and well packaged. Unfortunately the parcel did not arrive within the time limit which was worrying because of the Christmas deadline. However, I rang Ask her Friends who said they were aware of the delay and were chasing it up. I received the parcel early on the following day in time for Christmas which was much appreciated."
"Great selection. Very easy to order and arrived in time for Christmas"
AskHerFriends.com is rated 4.67 based on 187 reviews