Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

My order was delivered quickly and was very carefully packed. Plants were a good size, very healthy and with a good root ball. Very pleased with my order.
Fabulous plants. Beautifully packaged. Will definitely buy again from here.
Excellent service- plants arrived by overnight courier.
Next day delivery was unexpected but welcome. Delivery was well packaged and the plant was healthy.
Good plants, well packed, delivered very promptly.
The order was dealt with fairly promptly. The plants are reasonable to good for the money, all but one had a good root system. The e-mail referring to shipment was misleading, it didn't say anything about dates, times or who was responsible for delivery. I have come to expect the name of the courier or firm, the date of delivery and in most cases now, a time period when they will appear. I was surprised to find the package dumped on my back doorstep. I ordered some 'Silver Shield' as the website said it was a form of "crassifolium" but the label just said "hederifolium", not happy at all to end up with unknown hederifoliums, I already have masses. Also, the "confusum" does not look anything like my "confusum" that came from the first seedlings of the discovery from Northern Crete. At present it shows no sign of being tetraploid as does my original and again seems more like normal "hederifolium". It will have to change a great deal to convince me it is a tetraploid with shiny, glossy leaves. No flowers to compare. I cannot say if my package arrived on time or who made the delivery, as I had no information to go on. Four stars for plant quality and reasonably quick delivery.
good plants quickly delivered
Excellent, speedy delivery following internet purchase and resulting in a good quality plant - thank you.
Thank you for a speedy and very helpful service., it was easy to get the advice I needed too.
Excellent service. The shrub arrived quickly and was extremely well packed so was in a good, healthy condition with no damage.
Prompt delivery. Umbrella pine received in excellent condition. Healthy 20” specimen. Good value for money compared to other alternative providers considered.
Plant looked very healthy, was well packaged and delivered quickly. Very happy with service & product.
Very prompt delivery. Plants in good condition and we’ll packed. Thank you.
Really pleased with the plant I ordered from Ashwood nurseries. It was well packaged & arrived quickly & was larger than I was expecting.
Plants arrived well packaged and in excellent condition
Beautiful healthy plant with great service and prompt delivery
Super healthy plug hellebores arrived beautifully cushioned in wrapping. They got potted up and looked fabulous immediately.
A lovely plant in great condition was delivered the next day. Fantastic!
Plants arrived well packed and healthy - will order again.
My dogwood ‘Midwinter Fire’ arrived within 48 hours of ordering. It was very well packed and in excellent condition. It is now in its new home and settling in well. I will definitely order from Ashwood Nurseries again.
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.91 based on 4,859 reviews