Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

4.9
Based on 5,446 reviews
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

Jack O
Ashwood Nurseries 5 star review on 3rd June 2022
Ashwood Nurseries 5 star review on 31st May 2022
Sharon F
Great product choice supported by excellent service with good quality plants received and thriving well in my garden. Thanks
Great customer service. Rang to check product was in stock had a lovely chat with lady then ordered it online. Delivery was brilliant updated at every step and plant quality was superb on arrival Bargain !!
Plants arrived in good condition. I have since seen the same plants cheaper in a local store.
Initially some of our chosen grasses were out of stock but we were immediately informed when they became available. The order arrived very quickly and we were impressed with the quality of packaging. All the grasses were in prime condition and well protected. Highly satisfactory.
This is the second time I've ordered from ashwood and I have to say they are top class in every way, the camellia was first class and healthy and expertly packed, it arrived within 3 days of order, just brilliant in every way, many thanks Roger Deeney.
The plant arrived, well packed and in perfect condition. Let's hope it grows well.
Lovely plants. Just right root growth for planting out. Quick delivery. Helpful advice.
The plants that we ordered arrived within a couple of days and look really healthy. They were well packed and protected.
Ashwood were very quick in delivery, and the products I bought were as described on their site
The service I received was excellent as I would expect from such a well run business.
One of the very best nurseries I have visited have known this nursery and the owner for 30 years the new Hepatica book is a classic.
I had not previously used mail order for plants but couldn't find Hydrangea Lanarth White at local garden centres. The plant received from Ashwood was an excellent specimen and professionally packed. Delighted and will use again. Recommended.
I have only bought one plant but the ordering went well, the delivery was pretty quick and the plant was well packed and arrived in good condition.
Prompt acknowledgement and dispatch. Product was John's book which is outstanding. It is informative and oozes with his enthusiasm and knowledge.
Superb service, top quality plants or goods arrive next day delivery.
Excellent service as expected. The book 'My World of Hepaticas' by John Massey and Tomoo Mabuchi, reflects the passion for plants and the care and attention to detail you find at John's Nurseries
The plants arrived promptly and in good condition.
Wonderful nursery with helpful staff and top quality plants. Just received my copy of the new Hepatica book - sumptuous photographs and a wealth of knowledge.
Brilliant service! Ordered the plant on Monday and it arrived Wednesday in excellent condition and the packaging was very good so the plant would not move about in transit. Very impressed, thank you.
I can always rely on Ashwood Nurseries in receiving well packed healthy plants. my recent order of Hepaticas did not disappoint. I had also ordered My World of Hepaticas book by John Massey with Tomoo Mabuchi which I am looking forward to reading.
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.9 based on 5,446 reviews