Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

Bought rozzane plants which were very healthy and well packaged, well done ashwood nursery, will be ordering again
Excellent service. Speedy delivery of a plant in tip-top condition. I can highly recommend the company.
ashwod nurseries not only sell good quality items but they give top rate service. I oredered two proagaters and some envriomesh. Really good and excllent dilvery service.
The plant arrived safely the next day and looks to be in excellent condition.
A very good plant, healthy and well grown. Sound value for money at current reduced price.
Excellent plants; excellent delivery times. Would highly recommend.
Ordered a Chamaecyparis obtusa 'Nana Gracilis' which arrived very quickly. It was extremely well packaged and looks a healthy specimen. Just hope we can do it justice under our own tender care!
Everything arrived in time and in very good condition.. well packaged thank you 🙏🏻
Lovely plants the Salvia was such a great size. All well packaged and arrived on my dads actual birthday. Thank you so much!
The ordering process online was easy to use and the vouchers I purchased were dispatched quickly and arrived within a couple of days.
Fantastic plant well pleased with this purchase, the package was brilliant and the speedy delivery service was outstanding, so thank you very much real pleasure to do business with.
The quality of the cotoneaster juliette tree was very good well packaged will use them again
The plants were of good quality, arrived in good order and were well packed. My only criticism is that I was given no indication whatsoever even on which day they would be delivered, and it was only by good luck I was in to receive them.
Brilliant service! Healthy plants arrived in fantastic shape. Thank you.
THE CYCLAMEN ARRIVED ON TIME AND WERE VERY CAREFULLY PACKED. THE PLANTS WERE VERY FRESH AND THEY LOOK GOOD UNDER BUSHES. I THOUGHT THAT MY ORDER WAS FOR NATURALISED CYCLAMEN WHICH WOULD BE EARLY SPRING FLOWERING. THE PLANTS I RECEIVED WERE ALREADY IN BLOOM. WAS THAT MY MISTAKE ?
Beautiful plants. Well packed, quick delivery. Should have bought a dozen!
Very nice shrubs which arrived in good condition after next day delivery.
Ashwood Nurseries 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Very helpful staff. Prompt delivery and an excellent healthy plant delivered well packaged. Will definitely use again.
Strong healthy plant arrived in perfect condition. Extremely satisfied; you will not be disappointed when ordering from Ashwood Nurseries.
Top quality plants, very well packed and very fast service. I will very happy to deal with you again in the future.
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.90 based on 4,777 reviews