Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashwood Nurseries
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

info@ashwoodnurseries.com

Ashwood Nurseries, Ashwood Lower Lane

Good choice online. Plants arrived swiftly and they were securely packaged.
5/5 the hydrangea is beautiful and the telephone caller was delightful. A very happy daughter!
Ordered on line. The plants arrived the next day and were in tip top condition!
Quick delivery and more importantly lovely healthy hydrangea plant. Well packaged.
Shrub arrived amazingly quickly. Was a bit surprised that it was in it’s autumn foliage stage and that the leaves were droopy despite compost in the pot being moist. Due to my concerns I took a photo before planting and hope that it grows as expected next year.
Ordered three 3lt pot plants, which arrived quickly, were well packed and undamaged in transit. The well established plants were in good condition and are thriving. Thanks, will definitely order from Ashwood Nurseries again.
Excellent mail order service and lovely plant. They were also happy to advise me on the phone.
First time buyer, great plants, very pleased with packing and service. Recommended.
Great Nursery, attentive and very good plants for sale.
Good healthy plant. Arrived well packed.
efficient service, quick delivery and careful packaging of plants
Always good quality plants. Quick delivery & well packed
Prompt delivery of well packed, excellent quality plants. Thank you
Service was excellent, plant received promptly and very healthy Telephone contact was very helpful Can thoroughly recommend
A good healthy plant delivered quickly
Lecesteria arrived exceptionally promptly and in perfect condition. Best service I have ever received. Would heartly recommend
Lewisia plugs arrived on time. A little disappointed that 60% had yellowing leaves that will not recover. Other plants look healthy and ripe for potting-on.
This is our third purchase of a variety of plants from Ashwood. The quality of all the plants has been excellent and all of them are thriving in our garden! Ordering was easy and the plants arrived very quickly. They were very well packaged and well watered. Will certainly be ordering again absolutely delighted
What a great company to deal with! I spoke with a lady when placing my order who was so helpful and actually said my order would be delivered the following day. I was delighted that the order did arrive as promised the very next day. The p,ants were in perfect condition thanks to the best packaging! I can’t recommend this company enough and will most definitely be using the again in the future! Muir Simpson - A very satisfied customer
Novice gardener and online buyer! Information on website and price of trees made me confident to buy several trees, due to instructions of how to care for trees and information before buying. Good delivery, good stock of different plants and local company. Have already brought more plants from Ashwood nurseries due to good service, highly recommended, and will be going to visit actually shop soon, excited to go!
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.90 based on 4,678 reviews