Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

4.9
Based on 5,446 reviews
Read Ashwood Nurseries Reviews

About Ashwood Nurseries:

We are a traditional plant nursery and garden centre. Plants are our passion and we offer one of the finest selections in the UK, including our speciality plants: hellebores, hepaticas, cyclamen, Primula auricula, salvias, hydrangeas, conifers and snowdrops. Our record of 53 RHS Gold Medals is a testament to our impeccable standards and traditional values. We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service, attention to detail and friendly personal service.

01384 401996

Jack O
Ashwood Nurseries 5 star review on 3rd June 2022
Ashwood Nurseries 5 star review on 31st May 2022
Sharon F
Speedy delivery Delivered in recycled packaging of from various sources -good Delivery charge V. reasonable
Well packed and delivered when I expected them Great service, thank you.
Very pleased with the quality of the plants received and the secure packaging. Will be a repeat customer
Prompt service. Good quality plants arrived in good condition
The plants arrived quickly in good condition and are now growing on in the shade having been potted on into larger pots. Unfortunately, it has become very hot so will have to keep an eye on them.
Hepatica arrived in perfect condition, packed with great care
I ordered two roses, which arrived a week ago in perfect health. One was in bud and is now in full flower. The plants were also considerably cheaper than any other supplier I could find even taking into account the higher delivery charge. I have attached a photo of 'new beginnings '. Altogether a very happy new customer.
Ashwood Nurseries 5 star review on 7th July 2022
I have never had a bad plant from Ashwood Nurseries and they always arrive very promptly and well packaged. There isn't another nursery that I can say the same for so if Ashwood have the plant I am looking for I will buy it from them.
Such good quality plants and packaged very well delivered on time and could track the parcel, would recommend this nursery very highly and would definitely buy from them again.
My order arrived quickly; the well-rooted plants were healthy and a good size, and arrived in good condition. I'll definitely be back for more!
The roses were well packaged and arrived in a couple of days. Both roses looked very healthy and were a good size. Thank you!
Recently bought some Hepatica. Absolutely delighted. Super quality plants, very well packed and arrived in very healthy condition, and quick delivery. Highly recommend. Well done Ashwood Nurseries.
I ordered several Lewisia variants, which are generally very rare in the UK. I thought the prices were very reasonable, so I was expecting very small plants. I received well grown healthy plants, extremely well packaged and within three days of ordering them. Wonderful service, and I look forward to being able to visit the nursery in person. Guy
Easy and quick to order on a well organised website with good tips on plants and placement so you can order the right variety etc. Delivered very promptly. Very nicely packaged and a lovely healthy vigorous plant inside. Thank you!
Two super, healthy young roses arrived, beautifully packaged, the day after ordering. You couldn’t ask for more.
Plants arrived in tip top condition and it was excellent service from Customer services...I will be buying more plants from Ashwood Nurseries and recommend them highly!!
Great service, my lovely dwarf conifer which is a rare kind of pine, one that I always wanted, arrived promptly and in good health. GOOD SHOW!
I would recommend Ashwood Nurseries. First the plants have always been in good condtion. Second, I had a problem with a delivery, (not the plants) and they responded to my email really fast and cleared the problem up.
Plants where great and arrived in good condition, planted out and doing fine.
I came across Ashwood Nurseries about ten years ago on the way home to Devon from RAF Cosford Air Show that I attend every year with the obvious exception of 2020/2021, and I look forward to my visit to the nursery as much as I look forward to the Air Show. I am always extremely impressed by the selection and quality of the plant on sale at the nursery and the excellent and friendly service provided by the staff. The selection and quality of food and beverages are also excellent at the restaurant, a great place to relax during and/or after a long look around the nursery. I wish I could visit more often, but living nearly 3hrs drive away, it isn't a viable option for me, so I have used the mail-order service they provide, and I must say, that is just as impressive. My last order was a couple of weeks ago, which I placed at about 17:45hrs and my order arrived safe & sound the following afternoon due to being very well packaged. Thank you!
Ashwood Nurseries is rated 4.9 based on 5,446 reviews