Ashfield College Reviews

+353 1 4904050

bronwen.daly@ashfieldcollege.ie

Tell us how Ashfield College made you happy

"n/a"
Are you Ashfield College? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent course, from the class sizes to the content delivered. With the exception of the Chemistry all other classes were superb and the notes issued were extremely valuable. The Chemistry for me was not of the same standard as that of which I was receiving in my mainstream school, however, this was purely due to the fact that my teacher was a former university lecturer and the class consisted of only 3 people. I don't think any grind class could compete with that. Overall I found Ashfield excellent and would recommend it to all."
"I had a great year at ashfield. The teaching was excellent. Thanks Anne.would recommend any student who needs that extra help to consider Ashfield."
"I thought Ashfield was very good for Jnr. Cert Maths revision but because it was only for 4 days (no classes on Good Friday) it would have been great if we'd been told what would be covered each day. If I'd known that the areas I most needed help with were going to be covered on the Wed. & Thurs., I could have skipped the Monday & Tuesday! But I really did find it very helpful."
"All class's were good but with the physics class it went into way too much detail about the Nuclear physics and not enough detail about chapters like mechanics, light, electricity and semiconductors."
"The classes and teachers were great and the notes were brilliant. Ashfield College really did help me with my exams!"
"I attended a 3 day ACCA revision course and I was very happy with my decision. Materials provided were very good, these were course comprehensive and found them very useful. The fact that lectures are recorded was also very handy as it means I could log in at later stage if I needed to re-listen or review any points. The lecturer was also very good and although I was only attending revision course I was made feel included as the other students, I was even given email address and phone number in case I had any further queries. Post course I've been included in group emails, related to ACCA news, facts etc, but also job offers. I would not hesitate to recommend to others or use the service again myself."
Ashfield College is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews