ASG Property Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ASG Property Services

About ASG Property Services: With over 25 years experience, ASG provide high-quality Joinery, carpentry & property services throughout the Huddersfield area. Our primary trades are Joinery & Carpentry, but we also specialize in Kitchen installation, Bathroom Installation, small building works and property refurbishments. We also undertake property maintenance and carryout a vast range of jobs around the home. Whether you are a home owner looking for minor repairs or a landlord in need of property care and maintenance, ASG are here to help.

andygabbitass@asg-property-services.com

1 LowergatePaddock

How would you rate ASG Property Services ?

Sam
"Full kitchen installation, including a lot of making good on walls and a new ceiling. Andy helped me make some choices and decisions so I could work within budget. He put in a full shift every day and completed all the work to an excellent standard. I found him to be easy to deal with & a real craftsman who took pride in the finish of the job."
"I have had a small new kitchen fitted beautifully plus a bespoke kitchen cupboard made to fit an awkward space. I am more than happy with the standard and quality of workmanship and would certainly recommend ASG Property Services."
Richard Gee
"Andy, is hard working and conscientious. Fab job done on our front door and canopy. We have since recommended Andy to our family and friends."
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken?
"ASG has completed a daunting, difficult rebuild of my kitchen after a calamitous water escape. Totally trustworthy to use the most appropriate materials, with skill and experience, always with gratifying explanation and purpose. My next project will certainly be wth ASG again."
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken?
"ASG have just fitted my new bathroom and did every aspect of the work, tiling, plumbing, electrical and joinery. Excellent service and very high standard. Would highly recommend. Thank you"
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken?
"Andy replaced my kitchen and bathroom for me and did a fantastic job. His quote was clear and he stuck to it. There were extra jobs that cropped up and these were dealt with fairly and efficiently. Andy's communication was excellent, he sent me daily updates with photos, and I felt confident that I knew exactly was happening even though I wasn't at the property. I can't recommend Andy highly enough."
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken?
"Andy is very professional in his work , in fact his workmanship is something he should be proud of. He installed our kitchen for us and was able to amend certain units to fit our kitchen perfectly. We had already purchased the kitchen as my husband was originally going to fit it himself until we realised the time and expert fitting it would require. We looked locally for an suitable kitchen fitter/joiner and we found Andy who fitted the bill perfectly! Nothing was too much trouble for him and the job he has done is first class. Andy is highly recommended by ourselves as he is a very pleasant helpful chap and we are hopefully going to use his skills and services in future,so a big thank you Andy from both of us!"
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken?
"I would recommend this company highly, We have received first-class service from them and the work carried out was excellent. Andy is very nice and helpful and worked well all the time he was here. He didn't mind answering all our questions about the installation of our kitchen or sanding and varnishing our old wooden floor. He did an excellent job on both."
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken
"Andrew has very high standards of workmanship. He has completely fitted and tiled my new bathroom. It looks wonderful! I would not hesitate to recommend him to others looking for an extremely high standard of finish and good personal service."
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken
"Andrew built bespoke fitted drawers and wardrobes in a very awkward space in my attic bedroom. His workmanship and joinery skills are second to none. Beautiful end product made to an exceptionally high standard. Very polite and professional gentleman. Would highly recommend ????????5 stars!!"
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken
"Andrew did an excellent job for us. He is a most helpful and friendly person and also an immaculate worker,Any mess and he cleared it up immediatley. Much appreciated ! We have already booked him for another job and we can thoroughly recommend him,we shall certainly be telling our friends to get in touch with him when they need any work doing."
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken
"Excellent work provided. Friendly and approachable manor, keen to provide the best service. Would recommend to my own family and friends."
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken
"Ten out of ten. First class ,professional, neat and tidy workmanship.I have had 5 internal doors sourced and fitted,door frame replaced ,a bespoke 4 shelved cupboard made, fireplace flue blocked up, fireplace transformed, front door re-sealed, bath fitted.I can highly recommend ASG. They do a lot more than joinery work Peter Newell Golcar"
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken
"Andrew arrives when he says he will and on time. Quotes supplied promptly based on an intelligent sizing up of what the client wants. Work on our premises was efficiently carried out in one day and resulted in a first class and highly satisfactory job. The work area was also left in a clean and tidy condition. 5 Star friendly service!"
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken
"This is the 2nd time back to do more work for us and is happy with the two bedroom surround Andy has done also new banister rail thanks again highly recommend Martin and Sabrina"
How would you rate the workmanship undertaken
"Kitchen & Flooring - water damage - insurance work Many thanks Andrew for the excellent job you did in removing all Kitchen units, removing/replacing flood damaged floor, then reinstating Kitchen to its original state. You were extremely professional, timely and delivered high quality work. Will definitely recommend you to others. Thanks again."
"Feel that the work done was of a high standard."
"ASG did some joinery work in our kitchen which involved levelling a certain area of the floor. ASG were very professional & the workmanship was of the highest quality & would use them again & would highly recommend."
"Very happy to have finally found a tradesman we can trust. Andy always does a great job and makes sure he cleans up after himself. Whenever we have a job that needs doing he's the first person we call, And we would recommend him to family or friends who need any work doing."
"Good reliable friendly service."
Thanks Lee
ASG Property Services is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!