Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
This company is great! Great customer support, fast remittance.
Posted 1 minute ago
Very prompt. The app is easy to use. They know when to follow up on things you may have forgotten. Fast service and easy to reach customer service center. Decent rates!! Perfect
Thanks so much for choosing us, Kim Ryan.❤️ We're always happy to help!
Posted 1 hour ago
Trusted remittance company
Thank you for trusting us, Rio. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. 🙏
Fast and easy to use
Thanks for the lovely feedback, Jasper. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
The customer service are excellent and the rate is higher than the other. But the service it self like the processing of the money transfer is very super amazing slow. Super slow super delayed.
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
their assistant is very good and so much helpful their so kind and very respectful
Hi Dionaly, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
Outstanding!!!!
Only the best for the best! 😄 Happy to have you on board, Mitzi.
Accessible and fast.
Thanks for the lovely feedback, Brenda Jane. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
Excellent service!
Only the best for the best! 😄 Happy to have you on board, Cherie.
Awesome!!!
Only the best for the best! 😄 Happy to have you on board, Edwin.
Fast service
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
My first time to use their service and I hope it is always that good. Like what was told by an acquaintance, good service and she was using it for a few years now.
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us, Monita. We'll do our best not to disappoint. 🙏
Fastest remittance service
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast, Manette! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
Excellent service and reliable.
Only the best for the best! 😄 Happy to have you on board, Flordeliza.
Awesome service!
Thanks so much for the fantastic rating! Happy to have you on board. 😊
After sending several times in the past using Asenso Remit, my most recent transaction I tried to send 10,000.00 PHP and the transaction was not approved. I was told I had to submit “Proof of Funds” such as a copy of my most recent T4 or paystub. I was on the road on vacation and I don’t think anyone carries those types of documents with them on vacation. I cancelled the request and went with Western Union. I sent 10,000 PHP with Western Union with no issues. I’ll never use Asenso Remit again!
Hi Dennis, thank you for your review and for raising your concern regarding this matter. Please note that as a Money Service Business (MSB) regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC), we are legally required to check our customers' documents from time to time. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or if there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to email us at info@asensoremit.com.
I am new to use asenso.So no problem.for now
We're so pleased to hear that, Ric. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Excellent customer service and courteous staff
Hi Danilo, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
It’s fast to send money to family. Keep sending me the rate everyday.
Thanks so much for choosing us.❤️ We're always happy to help!
Easy to use I recommend a 5⭐️ . Their agents are so approachable and patience.
Thanks so much for the fantastic rating, Belinda! Happy to have you on board. 😊