Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
fast and good
Best remittance app ever. Great customer service!
excellent service
Great service. Fast and efficient.
Great service!
So happy to hear your feedback! ❤️ We're lucky to have you on board.
quick and immediate sevice
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
Fast and good rate
Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
Very good
We're so glad to hear your great experience with us. We'll do our best not to disappoint. 🙏
Being verified before sending money is a first.
Better before sending than when you have an urgent need.
Service was fast..fair exchange rate also. Thank you
So happy to hear your feedback! ❤️ We're lucky to have you on board.
Very reliable service and great rate!
Many thanks for your support! We really appreciate it. 😊
If I do rate this company I will give them 5 star, fast, friendly costumer service and reliable.
I highly recommend
ASENSO REMIT
Thank you for the review and recommendation, Marilou. It's always great to hear from happy customers. 🥰
My family got the money in an hour for emergencies.
I had to make a very urgent $200 remittance to the Philippines but was declined because the bank I used to send payment to your company was my other bank account (RBC) nit the usual bank ai used (TD). Don’t understand your policy of classifying it as a nob-oersonal account. Your rep called me and I confirmed that RBC is my other bank account and inspite of this personal interaction and confirmation, my remittance was still declined. Disappointingly (as the smount was a snall amount- $200) i just asked for a return of my payment (which I received) and made the remittance through TD which was promptly received by the recipient and it only cost me $2.99 as opposed to your $5.99 fee. I have already made about 20 remittances through your company but with my experience, I will most definitely use another route in making my future remittances,
Hi Rolando, thank you for your review and for raising your concern regarding this matter. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please note that as a regulated Money Service Business (MSB), we cannot accept payments coming from a third party. We can only accept payments coming from the registered customer's bank account, and not from another individual's account. We hope you understand and we do apologise for the inconvenience.

We also understand that other providers may offer lower service fees, however, you may lose out on the high exchange rate markup they take. The total amount the receiver gets ends up lower even with the lower fees taken into consideration. We genuinely care about our kababayan, and it is our goal to help you send money back home safely, as well as to make the most out of every transaction.

Thank you and we hope you give us another chance. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to email us at info@asensoremit.com.
excellent service
Only the best for the best! 😄 Happy to have you on board.
Professional employees, very assistive.
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Awesome customer service
Hi Erwin, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
Easy and Fast transaction, high rate , I definitely recommend to all of my friends.
Thank you for the review and recommendation, Rolly. It's always great to hear from happy customers. 🥰
trust that recipient will have the remittance on time when needed most.
Thank you for trusting us. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. 🙏
Remittance is fast and reliable.
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Competitive rate and reasonable fee
Thanks so much for choosing us.❤️ We're always happy to help!
Asenso Remit is rated 4.79 based on 2,855 reviews