Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
I’ve used it a few times but I found the fees expensive though.
Hi Melody, thanks for your feedback. We may not be the cheapest money transfer provider out there (not yet). Still, we're always working behind the scenes on finding innovative ways that will lower the fees while offering outstanding services for our kababayan.
2 or 3 times na nagpadala ako, nbawasan na account ko pero wala pa akong nare2cieve na resibo or transaksyon (confirmation) need ko pa tumawag sa office then sa2bihin na unsuccessful ang transaksyon e nbawasan na account ko. Kagaya ngaun, kapa2dala ko pero unsuccessful daw. Need ko daw maghintay ng 10 to 15mins at iche2ck pa sa accounting.
Hi Hyzel, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We looked into this and found that it was a technical issue. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that this is an isolated case and should not be the same for every transaction. We hope you understand and we do apologise. All the best, Asenso Remit team
I still haven’t receive my money. It’s exchange rate is good but the process to receive the money is way too long i guess. It’s been 12hrs since i’ve sent my money but still processing. So i guess that’s the only issue i have
Hi Mark, we'll always do our best to deliver your money to your loved ones as quickly as possible, but sometimes we need to conduct additional checks or banks may take longer to process. Don't worry; we're continuously improving the speed & reliability of our services to ensure this won't happen again. If it does, we'll always let you know if there's any delay with your transfers. 🙏
I wish the money transfer via Gcash is faster ( in a matter of minutes the money is received).
Thank you for your review. Please note that funds less than Php50,000 are usually credited within an hour if sent via Gcash. However, the delivery time may take longer for larger payments or if Gcash is offline. We hope this helps! If there's anything else we can help with, please send us an email at info@asensoremit.com. Thank you and have a great day!
Sometimes is long to wait the reciept
Thank you for your feedback, Antonio. We'll have a look into it.
Good for us
Thanks so much for choosing us.❤️ We're always happy to help!
Excellent serivce
We're so pleased to hear that, Edna. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
I have been a customer for 10 years - last week I was told I was over my limit when I only had sent 900 in the month. I was told I had to prove source of funds. Ok so I ask what the limit is and I am told 7500 in a month. So why am I over limit I ask. Well you are not over limit - we just don’t have any paperwork on file for you. Ok so then just ask for it instead of telling me I am over limit. The whole thing took hours to resolve - not impressed for a ten year customer
Thanks for sharing that, Greg. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. We will look into this instance. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Ok good well done
Hi Mark, we're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Sometimes I need to call them just to ask my transactions confirmation and if I called them they said it’s not paid yet even thought I already paid upon sending the money and they ask a proof of payment
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
I wish i can get notification when they get the money
Thanks for sharing that. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get.
Please make it higher the amount that allowed to be send and make it higher also your receiver payments at interacts.
Thanks for sharing that, Eric. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
I love the rate but sometimes it tooked 30 to 1 hr waiting.
Hi Erick, we'll always do our best to deliver your money to your loved ones as quickly as possible, but sometimes we need to conduct additional checks or banks may take longer to process. Don't worry; we're continuously improving the speed & reliability of our services to ensure this won't happen again. If it does, we'll always let you know if there's any delay with your transfers. 🙏
Customer service is not that good.
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Roxanne. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
higher rate compared to others but just today i try to send money they asked for bank statement & i did.send same bank statement as i sent last week when i sent money again & theyre asking for additional requirements..i understand that but it was there in the statement where the money came from..& still need some other proof..
Hi Marissa, we'll always do our best to deliver your money to your loved ones as quickly as possible, but sometimes we need to conduct additional checks or banks may take longer to process. Don't worry; we're continuously improving the speed & reliability of our services to ensure this won't happen again. If it does, we'll always let you know if there's any delay with your transfers. 🙏
Main office is changing the address, from the original. I don’t know why? Even the reference number was right, my family was a hard time to pick it up. Any changes should be in your website apps.
Hi Eppie, thank you for your review. Please note that Asenso Remit's head office hasn't changed. Upon checking, some details had to be amended on your latest transaction before the funds could be released for pickup. Once amended, it was released immediately. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with us at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks and have a great day! 😊
since feb. money sent to phils is delay
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Jeric. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
I wish you guys could make it more real time like Remitly. But service is good.
Thanks for sharing that! We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Try be more considerate for sending money you have alot of requirements to provide
Dear Ma Elena, thank you for your feedback. As a Money Service Business, Asenso Remit is required to comply with Government legislation and regulations set out by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC). As part of our obligations, we may ask you to provide additional documents to process large amounts. It’s also important to keep in mind the limits to the amount you may send for each payment option and delivery method. If you still have any question, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at info@asesnoremit.com Thank you! Asenso team
I like the asenso before because it has lower fee before but now its the same with remitly, before its 4.99 but now its 6.99. So im thinking if ill go back to remitly which has faster money transfer and with the same fee.
Hi Camille, thanks for your feedback. We may not be the cheapest money transfer provider out there (not yet). Still, we're always working behind the scenes on finding innovative ways that will lower the fees while offering outstanding services for our kababayan.
Asenso Remit is rated 4.80 based on 4,309 reviews