Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
higher rate compared to others but just today i try to send money they asked for bank statement & i did.send same bank statement as i sent last week when i sent money again & theyre asking for additional requirements..i understand that but it was there in the statement where the money came from..& still need some other proof..
Hi Marissa, we'll always do our best to deliver your money to your loved ones as quickly as possible, but sometimes we need to conduct additional checks or banks may take longer to process. Don't worry; we're continuously improving the speed & reliability of our services to ensure this won't happen again. If it does, we'll always let you know if there's any delay with your transfers. 🙏
Main office is changing the address, from the original. I don’t know why? Even the reference number was right, my family was a hard time to pick it up. Any changes should be in your website apps.
Hi Eppie, thank you for your review. Please note that Asenso Remit's head office hasn't changed. Upon checking, some details had to be amended on your latest transaction before the funds could be released for pickup. Once amended, it was released immediately. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with us at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks and have a great day! 😊
since feb. money sent to phils is delay
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Jeric. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
I wish you guys could make it more real time like Remitly. But service is good.
Thanks for sharing that! We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Try be more considerate for sending money you have alot of requirements to provide
Dear Ma Elena, thank you for your feedback. As a Money Service Business, Asenso Remit is required to comply with Government legislation and regulations set out by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC). As part of our obligations, we may ask you to provide additional documents to process large amounts. It’s also important to keep in mind the limits to the amount you may send for each payment option and delivery method. If you still have any question, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at info@asesnoremit.com Thank you! Asenso team
I like the asenso before because it has lower fee before but now its the same with remitly, before its 4.99 but now its 6.99. So im thinking if ill go back to remitly which has faster money transfer and with the same fee.
Hi Camille, thanks for your feedback. We may not be the cheapest money transfer provider out there (not yet). Still, we're always working behind the scenes on finding innovative ways that will lower the fees while offering outstanding services for our kababayan.
Fastest remittance
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
Customer service would have been better. There was a long delay on my remittance which was causing great inconvenience but the customer service did not apologize. I get that it was not their fault but at least acknowledge the inconvenience felt by the customer. Also I never experienced delay in using another remittance service which I was using for a the past 10 years. I used Asenso this time as the rate was just a bit better. I may use Asenso again in the future but I don’t see this as my regular remittance provider.
Thanks for raising your concern and we apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
While the rates are really good, I feel that their customer service is getting worse. Agents will not apologize for delays experienced by customers.
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
The only thing that i dont like in your service is i cant send money more than 300.
Hi Julginah, please note that the $300 limit is only for transactions paid by debit card. You can send money over $300 using Interac e-Transfer. If you need any help, please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team who will be happy to guide you through. Thank you.
Service charge not the same every time you send money for a few dollars from the first remittance.
Hello po, thanks for your feedback. Please note that the fees depend on the amount you remit as well as the mode of delivery (Cash collection, credit to account, bills payments) and method of your payment (Interac e-transfer or debit card). You can always check our helpful calculator tool https://asensoremit.com/ to find out how much you will be charged before you send. The first remittance is fee-free! Let us know if you have any questions po. Thank you!
Transfer takes some time compare to Remitly or WorldRemit although rate is a but higher
Thanks for sharing that, Edwin. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Please send us notification that recipient already claimed the money. And the status of transaction only shows processing. It takes too long before the money becomes available to the country or agent we sent through. Thank you
Thanks for sharing that, Ernesto. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
My family did’nt get sa money on time they need to go back on the other day.
Hi Rosallia, thank you for your review and for raising your concern. Please accept our apologies for the delayed delivery and for any inconvenience this might have caused. Upon checking, our bank partner had to conduct emergency maintenance on the day you created a transaction with us so the processing time took longer than expected. We understand how important it is for you to be able to send your money to your loved ones quickly, so we would like to apologise for this. Rest assured we'll always do our best to deliver your money to your loved ones as quickly as possible.
Rate is competitive but service changes using different payment method. Its not a minute service because recipients need to wait for an hour
Thanks for sharing that, Mylene. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Good Service
We're so glad to hear your great experience with us. We'll do our best not to disappoint. 🙏
Its very convenient for me sending money back home more power thanks
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Don't know really what to say.
Thanks for your review. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Few times I called at around 10 or 11 pm and I waited so long. I thought you have dedicated customer representatives even in those times.
Hi Anniecris, thank you for your feedback and we apologise for the long waiting time you encountered. Our customer service lines are available 24/7 however, we are currently receiving a high volume of calls due to the COVID-19 situation. To skip the queue and to avoid any delay with your transaction, you may remit online through our website or mobile app. We hope this helps! Best wishes, Asenso Team
I like that Asenso has good rates but when I was sending money before and provided all the info they needed to ensure we comply with Anti Money Laundering Act, it was so tedious and they still needed more and more info. So I switched to World Remit now and other platforms.
Thank you for your feedback and for raising your concern regarding this matter. We apologise for any inconvenience you might have experienced with our service. However, as a Money Service Business, we may be required to request documents from time to time to comply with Anti Money Laundering requirements. We hope this helps. Best wishes, Asenso Team
Asenso Remit is rated 4.79 based on 2,995 reviews