Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
The customer service are excellent and the rate is higher than the other. But the service it self like the processing of the money transfer is very super amazing slow. Super slow super delayed.
hassle, money already deducted in my account then day after it says remittance not sent.
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Albert. Please note that the transaction was processed the following day after it was created. Please feel free to get in touch with us directly should you need to inquire about your transactions. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with us at info@asensoremit.com. Thank you and have a great day!
Not happy when I refer my friend today it took him so long to register because it says you are having issues with icloud email add. And alot of personal info needed uploading ID and taking selfies..for real???we are just sending money! My friend ended up sending money to other remittance company.
Hi Joy, thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear that you and your friend had a negative experience with our services. Please note that we conduct selfie verification to simplify the customer verification process. We'll be happy to assist your friend as well with his/her registration. Please feel free to get in touch with our customer support team 24/7 or email us at info@asensoremit.com. Thank you.
It takes time b4 u sent transaction no. To your client
Hi Julius, we'll always do our best to deliver your money to your loved ones as quickly as possible, but sometimes we need to conduct additional checks or banks may take longer to process. Don't worry; we're continuously improving the speed & reliability of our services to ensure this won't happen again. If it does, we'll always let you know if there's any delay with your transfers. 🙏
Ang hirap magpadala sa inyo kasi may limit pa $300 eh gsto ko magpadala ng $1000. Super hassle kaya sa iba ako nagpapadala pag more than $300. Even mga kaibigan k badtrip na badtrip. Ayaw na din nila padala sa inyo
Thank you for your review. Please note that you can send over $300 if you pay via Interac e-Transfer. If you need assistance with this, feel free to get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help you 24/7. 😊
Process is too long and complicated. Remitly is much better. Sorry!
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Debbie. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
Response is so slow u need to wait at least 30 minutes to get confirmation and my first time I sent money was so stressful. Spent more than 4 hrs on the phone to fix the problem.
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Elvira. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
I had to make a very urgent $200 remittance to the Philippines but was declined because the bank I used to send payment to your company was my other bank account (RBC) nit the usual bank ai used (TD). Don’t understand your policy of classifying it as a nob-oersonal account. Your rep called me and I confirmed that RBC is my other bank account and inspite of this personal interaction and confirmation, my remittance was still declined. Disappointingly (as the smount was a snall amount- $200) i just asked for a return of my payment (which I received) and made the remittance through TD which was promptly received by the recipient and it only cost me $2.99 as opposed to your $5.99 fee. I have already made about 20 remittances through your company but with my experience, I will most definitely use another route in making my future remittances,
Hi Rolando, thank you for your review and for raising your concern regarding this matter. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please note that as a regulated Money Service Business (MSB), we cannot accept payments coming from a third party. We can only accept payments coming from the registered customer's bank account, and not from another individual's account. We hope you understand and we do apologise for the inconvenience. We also understand that other providers may offer lower service fees, however, you may lose out on the high exchange rate markup they take. The total amount the receiver gets ends up lower even with the lower fees taken into consideration. We genuinely care about our kababayan, and it is our goal to help you send money back home safely, as well as to make the most out of every transaction. Thank you and we hope you give us another chance. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to email us at info@asensoremit.com.
No comment
Thanks for your review. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
I don’t like the payment section part. I would love to process the payment all at once instead of going to my bank account separately and process the e-transfer. It is more convenient to process the receiver information and payment altogether to saves time.
Thanks for sharing that, Buena. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Slower than the other remittance services
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
I am not happy with the recent event that happen, nobody from your staff there educate me that you have a maximum amount per 31 days, what I am aware of is my daily e-transfer limit from my bank which is $3K. This thing delayed my remittance, if your customer is not aware of anything then you can not just HAMPER or PUNISH him/her. I have been a regular customer and I receive such unexpected event. I can obey compliance or whatever rules BUT if I am not aware because you never told me then its obvious it is not my fault, had I knew it then of course I should have not exceeded it. SIMPLE AS THAT!
Thank you for your feedback and for raising your concern. Please allow us to apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused. However, please note that whenever a customer creates a transaction on the mobile app or website, there is always a disclaimer on top of the page regarding transactions exceeding $5,000 within 31 days. We also send an e-mail and SMS whenever this happens to avoid any delay with the transfers. We highly value our customers and the safety of your transactions, and it is never our intention to delay any transfer. We hope this helps. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with us at info@asensoremit.com. Thank you for your kind understanding.
the receiver had difficulty getting the money from Metro Bank that she decided to leave after one hour of wait. Went to LBC and was asked if the money was from Unitel, it was a very horrific experience for the receiver
Good and low charge
Thank you for the review. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details on what we can improve on at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Your rate s low compare to others
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and will look into it. We value our customers and so are your opinions. Thank you and happy remitting! Asenso Team
Before the service was ok but now really poor service
Hello, thank you for raising your concern and we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. We would really appreciate if you could e-mail our support team with regard to this matter. Do not hesitate to e-mail us your comments and feedback at info@asensoremit.com. Best wishes, AsensoTeam
i dont like the service
Hi, thank you for raising your concern and we apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused. We would really appreciate if you could please e-mail our support team with the details of your experience so we could investigate it further. Please do not hesitate to e-mail us your comments and feedback at info@asensoremit.com. Best wishes, Asenso Team
When I exceed my limit they asked about bank details, I even explained those transfer from my bank and send a copy of my work permit for the proof of employers email for my salary and they've told me they will keep it for future reference if i will exceed again for the month limit. But then, i believed i didnt exceed just like the last time and asking for details again. I thought they keep my record but why ask again? Should they check the customer info first before calling or sending emails for the info? .. just upset!
Hello Amalia. Thanks for your review and feedback. It's greatly appreciated. Please be advised that Asenso Remit is a highly regulated Money Service Business authorised and regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC). We use a sophisticated multi-point technique to ensure that all transactions are subject to the correct levels of Know Your Customer and regulatory checks. Hence, once our customer reaches the monthly sending limit (within any 31 day period) we are required to carry out necessary checks and if required we request additional proof of funds or other relevant documentation. If you would like to find out more please don't hesitate to contact our compliance team at info@asensoremit.com Best wishes, Asenso Team
Slow transaction. Unable to solve my issue.
Hello po, thank you for raising your concern and we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. We would really appreciate if you could e-mail our support team with regard to this matter. Do not hesitate to e-mail us your comments and feedback at info@asensoremit.com. Best wishes, AsensoTeam
Fee is Expensive
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We understand that the service fee might be a bit higher than other remittance services, we try to balance it out by providing the highest possible exchange rate we can give our clients, then efficiently transfer the money to our payout partners, for your beneficiaries to receive the remittance within 1 hour. Best wishes, Asenso Team
Asenso Remit is rated 4.80 based on 4,308 reviews