Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
After sending several times in the past using Asenso Remit, my most recent transaction I tried to send 10,000.00 PHP and the transaction was not approved. I was told I had to submit “Proof of Funds” such as a copy of my most recent T4 or paystub. I was on the road on vacation and I don’t think anyone carries those types of documents with them on vacation. I cancelled the request and went with Western Union. I sent 10,000 PHP with Western Union with no issues. I’ll never use Asenso Remit again!
Hi Dennis, thank you for your review and for raising your concern regarding this matter. Please note that as a Money Service Business (MSB) regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC), we are legally required to check our customers' documents from time to time. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or if there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to email us at info@asensoremit.com.
I try to send last time then you ask me statement of my acount then i dont want do this then you no send my money to philippine its cause too much probleme because my family need this money so i need to send by western union
Hi Sylvain thank you for your review and for raising your concern regarding this matter. Please note that as a Money Service Business (MSB) regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC), we are legally required to check our customers' documents from time to time. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or if there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to email us at info@asensoremit.com.
Awfull experience. Too nosy amd extra
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Tricia. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
It wasted my time providing all the asking documents and can't proceed my transaction. How can I provide a payroll if its my own business? It doesn't make sense. I used this remittance centre for almost many years. I'm very disappointed!
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Mary Joyce. Please note that as a regulated Money Service Business (MSB), we are legally obligated to check our customers' documents from time to time. If you wish to get in touch directly with our compliance team, please send us an email at compliance@kbnremit.com. Best wishes!
Abcdefghij
I’m not satisfied with your business because there’s so much documents your asking when sending money. You have a higher rates but the service is poor.
Hi Neba, thank you for your review and for raising your concern regarding this matter. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please note that as a Money Service Business (MSB) regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC), we are legally required to check our customers' documents from time to time, especially when sending large amounts. To avoid any delay with your transfers, please make sure you have the requested documents available. For further assistance with larger transactions, feel free to get in touch with our 24/7 customer service representatives who can assist with your enquiries or email us at info@asensoremit.com.
No common sense.
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Tomas. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
worst customer service, false advertisement,
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
Be aware ! Very unprofessional service. They have extra requirements if you want to send over $5000 within 31 days. They ask our bank statements and government id. I gave them my gov. id when I signed up with physical person. I stayed below their limit $5000/ 31 days to avoid those extra requirements. For a while it was ok, but lately they started asking me about those extra requirements and threatened me to suspend their service if I don’t send them my monthly bank statement ! Few days ago I called them and checked how much I could send without any interruptions. Their representative told me that up to $2300 I’ll be ok. So, I tried to sent to my wife $2290 for medical expenses . I got their confirmation that transaction went through. Next day they sent me email that they need to see my bank statement. I’m not agree to give my personal bank transactions to some institution who I don’t even know where they are. Then they hold my money for 3 days, giving me all kind of funny excuses until finally I got them back. Poor communication. Their representatives will tell you what you want to hear but when they got you money in their hands then they play games, like money grabbers do. They say that they have office in Toronto but when they call their number shows UK number. It seems to me that there is some nosy Philipino in their compliance department who wants to check other people business and their personal transactions. I’m suspecting that that person might have connection with some criminal organization and leak my personal info to them. First of all I didn’t set the limit . I obeyed their rules and never sent more that $5000 within 31 But that’s not enough for them . They really push to get our personal information without any reason. Then they lost another customer. Shame on you asenso remit ! You are crooks in my opinion.
Hi Alex, thank you for your review and for raising your concern with regard to this matter. Please note we are a fully regulated Money Service Business (MSB) registered with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC). We may be required to check our customers' documents once in a while, especially when sending large amounts. You can rest assured that all information and personal data you share with us are kept safe. We take privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. Please also note that our head office is in the UK, but we also have an office in Toronto, Canada. We do apologise for the confusion with the calls you receive from the UK. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. If there's anything else we can help with, please send us an email at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
I tried to send money..followed all registration formats...even recommended Asenso Remit...but it did not go thru...without proper reason why it failed
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Enrique. Please feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com so we can have a closer look at the issue for you. Thanks!
Service is not bad but I wish you accept credit cards for points and you give cash back as well
Thanks for sharing that, Leticia. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
super late!
Thanks for sharing that. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Why I cannot save my receiver details thats why I cannot send. And the error does not say where exactly i got the wrong details
Always delay
Thanks for sharing that, Christopher. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Wont recommend this..
I was soooo disappointed with my first transactions, Compliance team gave me hard time with my transfer, took more than 24 hours before they'd let go the money to my beneficiary after i provided tons of proof of income, bank statement etc, They kept asking me they want to see where my wealth comes from, Wealth? I only sent 1500 Canadiam dollars for 3 different family member for this Holiday. I used to send 5000 dollars to Iremit without questions asked or any proof of income. Its just that the system of Iremit was down so i chose Asenso instead. Not anymore with Asenso!!!!
Hi Mafe, thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused. However, we have to conduct necessary checks as part of our customer due diligence process. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to send us an email at info@asensoremit.com. Thank you.
Too much inconvenience for nonsense reason after I have made previous few transactions already.
Thanks for sharing that, Sheila. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
I ask for help with a chat with an agent named rosalie and i dont understand what she was asking suddenly she stop the conversation😤😤
Hi June Mar, thank you for raising your concern and please allow us to apologise for any inconvenience caused. We'll look into the issue further and communicate with the staff involved. Please keep an eye out on your email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Rest assured that steps are being taken not to let problems like this happen again in the future.
I am extremely disappointed. During this difficult times, I was expecting you will be in great assistance with your customers. I made an e-transfer Nov 9th, My remittance was made available for pick up for my mom Nov 11th. My mom is a senior and has medical condition. You wasted her time and money going back and forth to check my remittance with Cebuana. When you made it available for pick up, It’s was already late night in the Philippines and there’s a typhoon. Unbelievable!
Thank you for raising your concern and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. We have sent you an e-mail regarding the issue. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with us at info@asensoremit.com. Best Regards, Asenso Remit Team
I hope before they ask for so many documents, they should check first if you are eligible to send money (if exceeded already but i dont think i am, Even though we justify that we already not reach the limit they still said you already. Discussing for so many hours giving all the docs they need. In the end they refund your money. To much time wasted.
Hello po. Thanks for your review and feedback. It's greatly appreciated. Please be advised that Asenso Remit is a highly regulated Money Service Business authorised and regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC). We use a sophisticated multi-point technique to ensure that all transactions are subject to the correct levels of Know Your Customer and regulatory checks. Hence, once our customer reaches the monthly sending limit (within any 31 day period) we are required to carry out necessary checks and if required we request additional proof of funds or other relevant documentation. If you would like to find out more please don't hesitate to contact our compliance team at info@asensoremit.com Best wishes, Asenso Team
Asenso Remit is rated 4.80 based on 4,328 reviews