Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
hassle, money already deducted in my account then day after it says remittance not sent.
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Albert. Please note that the transaction was processed the following day after it was created. Please feel free to get in touch with us directly should you need to inquire about your transactions. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with us at info@asensoremit.com. Thank you and have a great day!
Excellent - faster remittance
Only the best for the best! πŸ˜„ Happy to have you on board.
Great staff, reasonable rates !
Hi Richard, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
Accomodating customer service.
So happy to hear your feedback! ❀️ We're lucky to have you on board.
I have used a lot of remittance services, AsensoRemit is so far the best. Transactions may not be instant, but Asenso Remit has the best rates and fees that it us worth the 1 hr or less wait for the remittance to arrive. I can't believe I didn't know about them early on. I would have saved a lot more and got the value for my hard earned money to provide for my family back home.
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us, Vanessa. We'll do our best not to disappoint. πŸ™
Trusted and proven ! That’s why i love using Asenso Remit. Whenever my family needs money, anytime of the day , even middle of the night I can send them With NO hassle! 😍
Thanks so much for choosing us, Jenalyn.❀️ We're always happy to help!
Great and fast Service,
So happy to hear your feedback! ❀️ We're lucky to have you on board.
git8y09uo[j
Thanks for the fantastic rating, Charlie! 😊
Reliable and fast
Thank you for trusting us. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. πŸ™
I wish the money transfer via Gcash is faster ( in a matter of minutes the money is received).
Thank you for your review. Please note that funds less than Php50,000 are usually credited within an hour if sent via Gcash. However, the delivery time may take longer for larger payments or if Gcash is offline. We hope this helps! If there's anything else we can help with, please send us an email at info@asensoremit.com. Thank you and have a great day!
easy to use and accessible..
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us, Rhea. We'll do our best not to disappoint. πŸ™
Great service........great people !
We're so pleased to hear that, Richard. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
Fast and reliable. Good customer service.
Hi Perlie, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
Perfect reliable
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us, Marites. We'll do our best not to disappoint. πŸ™
Fast and rate is good
Thanks for the lovely feedback, Josefina. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
customer service is helpful .
Hi Jessa, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
It's my first time to send money thru Asensoremit,and it was all good.My family got the money instantly!.
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast, Paul! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
Very convenient
Asenso Remit 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
We're so pleased to hear that, Elizabeth. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
its awesome and easy
Thanks for the lovely feedback, Ronald. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
Reliable and quick!
We're so pleased to hear that, Jessica. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
Asenso Remit is rated 4.80 based on 4,306 reviews