Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
Very reliable, service is quick and excellent!
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
GOOD and fast remittances. Keep it up.
Thanks so much for choosing us.❀️ We're always happy to help!
Asensoremit is goodremittances, faster ad trushworty
Hi Marife, we are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
I like the asenso remittance customers service very nice and very helpful from 2018 until now very improving πŸ‘ keep up the good work
We're so glad to hear your great experience with us. We'll do our best not to disappoint. πŸ™
easy to use and it will help foreign worker to send money asap to their love ones :)
Thanks so much for choosing us.❀️ We're always happy to help!
Very satisfied with the service and the staffs are very helpful and accomodating.
Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
I'ved been very satisfied with Asenso Remit. Every concerns that I have everytime I need their assistance are quicly resolved. Asenso Remit offers a very high standard in terms of Customer Satisfaction. In terms of their exchange rate it is at par with other remittance companies. Congratulations!
Very reliable thanks asenso team
Thank you for trusting us. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. πŸ™
Rate r useually good
Satisfied with the service
So happy to hear your feedback! ❀️ We're lucky to have you on board.
Excellent service
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
im so happy with Asenso service in sending my remittances to the Philippines.super fast transaction with themπŸ™‚
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
Competitive price. It would be nice if the service charge has a clearer explanation how it is rated with the fee variance.
Thanks for sharing that, Juliene. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
High exchange rate, faster service & friendly & helpful staff
Hi Imelda, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
I find Asenso Remit to be the most convenient way to send money back home, with options for the recipient to either get it in cash or credited to their bank account, in a very timely manner. Within minutes of e-transferring my funds to Asenso, I get an email confirmation of the transaction. And in as little as an hour (or less), the recipient back home gets it. Speed, accuracy and convenience - truly AMAZING! Keep it up, Asenso!
Thanks for the lovely feedback, Amelita. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. We'll do our best not to disappoint. πŸ™
Very convenient
So happy to hear your feedback! ❀️ We're lucky to have you on board.
I'm satisfied
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
I am not happy with the recent event that happen, nobody from your staff there educate me that you have a maximum amount per 31 days, what I am aware of is my daily e-transfer limit from my bank which is $3K. This thing delayed my remittance, if your customer is not aware of anything then you can not just HAMPER or PUNISH him/her. I have been a regular customer and I receive such unexpected event. I can obey compliance or whatever rules BUT if I am not aware because you never told me then its obvious it is not my fault, had I knew it then of course I should have not exceeded it. SIMPLE AS THAT!
Thank you for your feedback and for raising your concern. Please allow us to apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused. However, please note that whenever a customer creates a transaction on the mobile app or website, there is always a disclaimer on top of the page regarding transactions exceeding $5,000 within 31 days. We also send an e-mail and SMS whenever this happens to avoid any delay with the transfers. We highly value our customers and the safety of your transactions, and it is never our intention to delay any transfer. We hope this helps. If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with us at info@asensoremit.com. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Keep up to good work.