Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
you are doing a great job, having high rate such a big help specially this time of pandemic
Thanks so much for choosing us.❤️ We're always happy to help!
i feel comfortable when i send money in my support financial in my family . i trust asenso remit centre keep up the good service mabuhay
Thank you for trusting us. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. 🙏
Accessible & fast/ rates are competitive
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
hope next time you would allow credit card
Thanks for the 5-star rating and feedback, Celine. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Happy to have you on board. 😄
Very easy to use the apps and very fast money transfer. Thanks absolutely highly recommended. God Bless.
Thank you for the review and recommendation, Zenaida. It's always great to hear from happy customers. 🥰
I’ve been using asenso remit for more than a year now.it was very convenient to me as I work fulltime during the day and I don’t have time to go to the bank to remit or send money to my love ones.It is safe and very convenient as I can send anytime. I’ve never encountered any problems yet, if there’s something that I want to be clarify, all your staff are patiently and very professional to answer my inquiries.Thank you Asenso Remit Congratulations and more power .
So happy to hear your feedback, Jonalyn ❤️ We couldn't have done it without our customer's help! We're lucky to have you with us.🤩
The rate is high but the only problem is the time frame, if you can improve the time frame from hr to minutes sending money it will be much better. Base from own experience that I’m sending money back home at its emergency and urgent but it takes 3 or 4 days before reflected to my account in the Philippines but I paid almost $9 for express amount but it takes almost 4 days so it means it’s express anymore. Then I called many times to your customer service but still they didn’t help me to received my remittance at expected time. And I don’t received any refund on that.
Thanks for sharing that, Marnie. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Feel free to send us more details at info@asensoremit.com. Thanks!
Asenso Remit is a big help to send money to my love ones. Very dependable
Thanks so much for choosing us, Melody.❤️ We're always happy to help!
Very efficient service, easy to register and get started.
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
with the asenso remit app and easy payment options, makes sending money ease
We're so glad to hear your great experience with us. We'll do our best not to disappoint. 🙏
There fast and reliable
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
Really good services
Thanks so much for choosing us.❤️ We're always happy to help!
The service was great! Staffs are friendly.
Thank you Asenso Remit.🙏🙏🙏
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Asenso remit has an efficient system that makes remittance swift. The rates are always good and customer service is good.
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Great service. Very easy to respond to inquiries.
We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
Asenso Remit is very reliable in sending money
I love it! Very convenient to use, with efficient processing, and has minimal service fees!
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
I'm new in Ontario and for the first months it's really hard for me sending remittance to the Philippines, thank you for a friend who recommended asenso remit, it's easy to send and the transaction is really quick that they receive it in couple of hours or even an hour. Thank you for assisting me in my first transaction, the agent who helped me are knowledgeable and courteous.Keep it up!
Thanks so much for choosing us.❤️ We're always happy to help!
Very fast and efficient. Thank you
So happy to hear your feedback! ❤️ We're lucky to have you on board.
Fast and good rates!