Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
I send money from Markham, Ontario to Palawan, Philippines thru the Asenso Remit phone app because its so reliable and so easy to use plus I know it will get my money into my recipient’s account right away. My recipients depend on my help for their emergencies and I depend on Asenso Remit.
Thank you for trusting us. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. πŸ™
Very fast and reliable
The service is fast, cheap and safe. Highly recommend to use this app for sending money! Thank you very much
Thank you for the review and recommendation, Lelani. It's always great to hear from happy customers. πŸ₯°
Reliable,, very convenience to send money in Philippines in our love ones,, thank you very much,,
Mabilis tumulong at umaksyon kung may problema sa padala. Maraming salamat po.
Maraming salamat po sa inyong tiwala at suporta. Mabuhay! 😊
Absolutely fantastic
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
You are awesome! Very reliable delivery of remittances at a considerable time. Would recommend to friends and families.
Thank you for the review and recommendation, Teodoro. It's always great to hear from happy customers. πŸ₯°
Absolutely great
Easy transactions!
So happy to hear your feedback! ❀️ We're lucky to have you on board.
Great Service
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
Fast,accurate and high rate compare to other remittances
Thanks so much for choosing us.❀️ We're always happy to help!
The best remittance I ever used Thank you Asenso Remit.
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us. We'll do our best not to disappoint. πŸ™
I love sending money through Asenso remit online because it is very convenient no need to fall in line and wait for your turn. The rate is amazing compare to other remittances. The proccesing of the transaction is fast ,the service fee is great compare to others. Thats why my family always using Asenso Remit to send remittances in the Philippines.
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us, Daryl. We'll do our best not to disappoint. πŸ™
I love sending at asenso remit. Easy to communicate and the transaction is very fast. Most of all the money you send os well secured!
Reliable, excellent service and friendly customer service.
They are the best team.
Only the best for the best! πŸ˜„ Happy to have you on board.
Sending a money and your staff so very nice..Keep up.the good workπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š
Many thanks for your support! We really appreciate it. 😊
Very friendly staff and delivery 's on time.
Hi Leonor, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
Amazing service. Thanks
So happy to hear your feedback! ❀️ We're lucky to have you on board.
Highly recommended. Most of my family members use it in sending to the Philippines and the company is trusted!
Thank you for the review and recommendation, Bernabeth. It's always great to hear from happy customers. πŸ₯°
Asenso Remit is rated 4.81 based on 4,170 reviews