Asenso Remit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asenso Remit
Read Asenso Remit Reviews

About Asenso Remit:

Asenso Remit is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kabayan Capital Ltd. UK. It was incorporated in 2017 to provide Filipinos in Canada with a better way of sending money to the Philippines.

By spending a great deal of time understanding the needs of Filipinos, Asenso Remit is constantly developing the service in order to make remittances to the Philippines fast, efficient and secure.

+14378862999

info@asensoremit.com

306 Wilson Ave

Tell us how Asenso Remit made you happy
Highest rate 😊
Thanks so much for choosing us.❀️ We're always happy to help!
Very good service,. Very responsive agent,
Fair rate level
.good job..keep it up
Many thanks for your support! We really appreciate it. 😊
Exchange is usually higher than other services. Transaction is fast as well.
Thanks so much for choosing us.❀️ We're always happy to help!
It’s fast my family could received my money on time.
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
Well satisfied with your service. Thank you.
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
High exchange rate,fast and reliable
So happy to hear your feedback! ❀️ We're lucky to have you on board.
It’s fast!
Glad to hear your money is delivered fast! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
Great service. Employees are very accomodating. They also have higher rates than other remittances. Surely, will use this again.
Thanks so much for choosing us.❀️ We're always happy to help!
Fast remit and easy access anywhere you are.
Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
It's amazing!
Many thanks for your support! We really appreciate it. 😊
its been a year since i started using asenso for my remittances and i felt safe sending allowances for my family in the philippines, if you have problems with your remittances, the Asenso operators will call you immediately and they spoke in tagalog, it is still like home.
Maraming salamat po sa inyong tiwala at suporta. Mabuhay! 😊
Excellent services
So happy to hear your feedback! ❀️ We're lucky to have you on board.
Asenso Remit is doing an excellent service to the customers. It is always a smooth operations when I send money to the Philippines and my Receivers collects the money with no issues. The Philippine agencies even text my Receivers before I can message them. WOW, that is a great service. The Customer Service in Canada are prompt in solving any issues I had. Great job for everyone.
We're so glad to hear your great experience with us. We'll do our best not to disappoint. πŸ™
I usually go to the store to send money to the Philippines and my friend refer me to try Asenso Remit online, I hesitate at first but when I tried it... wow that was it! Super easy and super friendly, I don't even need to ask assistance from anybody. I did it! If you think that it's hard to do it yourself, think twice, you can do it! at the comfort of your home. And wait the first time you send money is free of charge! Thanks a lot Asenso Remit. #DAdventure777
Thanks for the lovely feedback, Doris. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
Very reliable, service is quick and excellent!
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
GOOD and fast remittances. Keep it up.
Thanks so much for choosing us.❀️ We're always happy to help!
Asensoremit is goodremittances, faster ad trushworty
Hi Marife, we are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
I like the asenso remittance customers service very nice and very helpful from 2018 until now very improving πŸ‘ keep up the good work
easy to use and it will help foreign worker to send money asap to their love ones :)
Thanks so much for choosing us.❀️ We're always happy to help!
Very satisfied with the service and the staffs are very helpful and accomodating.
Asenso Remit is rated 4.78 based on 2,324 reviews