Asda Wigan Supercentre, Greater Manchester Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Asda Wigan Supercentre, Greater Manchester

Soho St, Robin Park, Wigan WN5 0XA, UK

Tell us how Asda Wigan Supercentre, Greater Manchester made you happy

"I WENT TO WIGAN ASDA TO BUY 4 BABY MILK TODAY because I need,BUT the staff took 2 from my trolley WHEN I WAS PAYING,I DID HEAR MY FRIEND had been CONFIRMed IT’S ARROWED TO BUY 4 OR MORE baby milk BY THE STAFF RECENTLY,BUT THE very SHORT HAIR’S LADY today STILL said it’s limited to BUY two per person,I MET MY FRIEND BY CHANCE IN ASDA,I ASKED MY FRIEND TO BUY THE 2 BABY MILK FOR ME,BUT THE STAFF KNEW THAT the milk’s for me AND SHE REFUSED MY FRIEND TO BUY THEM. WHY EVERY TIME YOU GIVE DIFFIRENT INFORMATIONs BY DIFFIRENT STAFFS? The other asdas are unlimited to buy and there’s no any limited to buy notice in the baby milk area."
"This morning most of the cashier operated tills were closed and there were big queue's at the ones that were actually open. Despite repeated announcements to get more cashiers none seemed to turn up. Asda can't seem to get their head around the fact that most people don't want to use their self-service tills. All in all very poor customer service."
"This superstore has everything you need and more, staff are in the most part friendly and helpful. Great location load of parking."
Asda Wigan Supercentre, Greater Manchester is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews