Asda Weymouth Superstore, Dorset Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Asda Weymouth Superstore, Dorset

Newstead Rd, Weymouth DT4 8JQ, UK

Tell us how Asda Weymouth Superstore, Dorset made you happy

"I would just like to say a big thank you to Andi who helped me and my daughter in law last Wednesday 19/6/19. We had trouble trying to sort out a photo cake as the software was not compatible with our iPhones. Andi helped us organise a photo and as it was very late in the day immediately arranged for the bakery department to scan on to the cake, I think the lady’s name was Yvonne. A very big thank you for going above and beyond."
"So I went to this Asda in waymouth and found that the people in the general public are very rude and need to learn to say please and thank you, also I bought some lovely fluffy white chocolate chip cookies which would have gone perfectly with a nice pint of milk which I bought for 49p I was very excited to sit on the beach and drink my milk and eat my cookies, once I got myself comfortable I cracked open the cookies and they were great! I went to open my great British milk and found that it was already open and it smelt rancid it was completely off, not only did Asda ruin my cookies and milk they sullied their good name as a company as It will be my life’s mission to stop people buying milk to go with their cookies from Asda. This complaint will not reflect upon the fine dairy farmers of Great Britain I respect them as they make me happy when milk is fresh and sealed! I will be spreading the word through all social media platforms to make individuals aware of the cause #bringfreshmilkback#itscominghome"
Asda Weymouth Superstore, Dorset is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews