Asda Weymouth Superstore, Dorset Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Asda Weymouth Superstore, Dorset

Tell us how Asda Weymouth Superstore, Dorset made you happy

"So I went to this Asda in waymouth and found that the people in the general public are very rude and need to learn to say please and thank you, also I bought some lovely fluffy white chocolate chip cookies which would have gone perfectly with a nice pint of milk which I bought for 49p I was very excited to sit on the beach and drink my milk and eat my cookies, once I got myself comfortable I cracked open the cookies and they were great! I went to open my great British milk and found that it was already open and it smelt rancid it was completely off, not only did Asda ruin my cookies and milk they sullied their good name as a company as It will be my life’s mission to stop people buying milk to go with their cookies from Asda. This complaint will not reflect upon the fine dairy farmers of Great Britain I respect them as they make me happy when milk is fresh and sealed! I will be spreading the word through all social media platforms to make individuals aware of the cause #bringfreshmilkback#itscominghome"
"Its alright"