Asda Motorbike Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asda Motorbike Insurance
Read Asda Motorbike Insurance Reviews

info@motorbike-insurance.asda.com

Tell us how Asda Motorbike Insurance made you happy
As all insurance companies there are not benefits for not making a claim in 30 years, why do you not take this into consideration? You are to expensive got insurance £56.00 cheaper than Asda.
Too expensive
Couldnt price match. Wanted to login as me but didnt have an account to sign up to ?
Keep demanding for my mileage on bike
due to misleading information by member of staff it cost me another £96-00 for my insurance wont use again
Too expensive compared with other companies But I would try them again next time
Cheeper insurance with more benefits available online
Not cheaper than anywhere else probably matched that's it..
your prices are too high, i am a responsible rider with 56 years of accident free motorbike riding, i have three vehicle to include my motorhome, car and motor scooter.
Expensive insurances
Questions were misleading which lead to me having to pay a further 120 pounds
Very expensive?
price was far to high with myself having one years no claims
Still not received any paperwork regarding insurance with bike sure I took out over a month ago ,impossible to get them on phone must have rang 10 times just can't get through .still not received certificate of insurance
They automatically filled in part of the form saying that i owned my house and I have a garage. This caused a whole heap of extra cost.....to put right..... 200 quid extra. I know that you don't like what I have to say and thats why you won't allow this message to appear
Not competitive
Never had as many problems proving NCB entitlement,License data and security products used,nightmare. Hopefully,next years Policy will be reasonable and less trouble to sort.
I tried to get a comparison but nothing worked....... Took the cheapest I could find.
Wouldn't let my wife get a quote for her motorcycle because she hasn't got a mobile number
The comparison didn't work out for me. After booking and paying for my insurance I found out that they wouldn't cover me for commuting unless I payed another £40. As that is what I bought the bike for in the first place I found myself stuck with a higher insurance bill than anticipated. Be very careful when booking insurance and make sure that it covers everything. Take nothing for granted. I had never heard of insurance not covering commuting before and so never thought to ask.
Asda Motorbike Insurance is rated 4.27 based on 632 reviews