Asda Motorbike Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asda Motorbike Insurance
Read Asda Motorbike Insurance Reviews

info@motorbike-insurance.asda.com

Tell us how Asda Motorbike Insurance made you happy
Very good stress free site to navigate plus good prices
Quick, easy and good process to compare policy to policy.
Very helpful
Always found me the cheapest quote, automatically send new quote the following year. Quick and easy to use comparisons site.
It is good
I found ASDA insurance very helpful.
It’s perfect, I just regret I knew before starting my policy
VERY HELPFUL COMPANY AND TRUE TOO THEIR WORD ABOUT PRICE MATCH SO IM ONE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER,Thank you
Asda came up with by far the cheapest quotes. I took them up on it.
I asked for not to uto renew they sid. Now trying to make me pay for 80% of the polict. Which ended in matmrch on a bike i sold in february. Useless and i will be advising every other bike forum of ny experiance 1 of which is the ride for soldier f where 22000 bikers attended. Contact me 07572171059.
Brilliant service no problems whatsoever good price very pleased thank you Phillip Strothard
Very quick and easy and a fair price.
Had a new quote from my of insurer that had increased by 25% So I got quotes on ASDA site and chose to insure with a company recommended by ASDA The quote easily beat my old insurer price. I will use ASDA site in future
This site has enabled me to secure a much better financial premium than the mainstream popular comparison sites, Thank you I will certainly be using this next renewal time.
I was able to find the best and cheapest quote for my new scooter. I tried other comparison websites but they were at least 100£ p.a more than what MCN offered (through asda).. so very happy !
Great service, used for the past few years
Helpful and value for money
Did exactly what the quote said.No surprise add ons very easy and happy to send a paper copy.Well done and THANKYOU.
Great process. Simple to follow and good prices. Give it a look.
Asda Motorbike Insurance is rated 4.27 based on 632 reviews