Asda Motorbike Insurance Reviews

Read Asda Motorbike Insurance Reviews

info@motorbike-insurance.asda.com

Tell us how Asda Motorbike Insurance made you happy
Too expensive
Been great got a very good quote ill defo use again.
Clearly showed the all the options including the compulsory excess amounts.
This is the 3rd time I've used ASDA Motorbike Insurance. On the 2nd & 3rd time I got cheaper quotes than my renewal quotes. I have tried other comparison sites but have always come back to the quotes provided by ASDA because they are always better cheaper quotes.
Very happy with the company and how quick I got a decent price for insurance
asda insurance comparison did give me a good choice of deals and I know this review is just about this service from asda but I'm going to digress. asda along with the other big names have helped destroy many many small businesses. our town and many others have seen shops that have been there for generations close due to having their trade taken away by big supermarkets and online shopping. I believe it is a similar story in the states with walmart. these small shops and businesses were people's livelihoods and many people have been placed into a position of poverty due to this. instead of having many families and small businesses being successful we now have a handful of very rich companies and corporations profiting while the others have their businesses ruined. for the love of money is the root of all evil.
Well Pleased excellent.Thankyou for your Service. Mark Robinson
I thought it was good and very useful. I would recommend to friends, I already have done.
Excellent and easy to understand comparisons. I have been so far unable to extricate myself from the wrong insurance provider, still trying, but very grateful for the information, Liam
I got my insurance the same day no messing around ,, it was made easy to insure on line ,, I will be using this company again .
Highly expensive i got full comp for less than there thrid party quot
excellent service quick and easy to do.
Back riding a motorcycle with zero no claims and ASDA is the best insurance price comparison. Top site.
Couldnt price match. Wanted to login as me but didnt have an account to sign up to ?
Simply awful
You don’t keep to your quote
Is very good
Quick easy and efficient would use again
A really good service, good price options, will use again.
Asda Motorbike Insurance is rated 4.27 based on 632 reviews