Asda Kingswood Superstore, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asda Kingswood Superstore, Kingston Upon Hull

Bude Road, Kingswood Retail Park, Hull HU7 3DA, UK

Tell us how Asda Kingswood Superstore, Kingston Upon Hull made you happy
We would like to thank the pickers and drivers for all their hard work . Thankyou for keeping us safe my husband and l are in our later 60s amd dont go out . We havnt left the house for months. All your drivers are kind happy and nice to talk too. Adele who came today from asda kimgswood in hull is especially lovely and all very careful amd safe socially distancing and wearing masks. Thankyou xx
It was packed out on Friday afternoon around 2pm, no queue outside you walk straight in, no limit on numbers, spoke to security he said they are counting numbers in, through a system over 1,000 were in store, but he's been told by Store manager Jon not to limit numbers, this is shocking, they did limit numbers during first lockdown, the aisles were crowded I decided to leave, feel sorry for the staff working in these unsafe, conditions, the CEO needs to do something, perhaps the police need to visit and fine the store, money is being put ahead of safety. I've emailed the store, found one for CEO, had no reply after over a week now.
Went in for a shopping trip several groups of people with no face coverings on went to a member of staff he also had no mask on when questioned he said he was exempt I asked about the group nearest to us with no masks his response was they might also be exempt so I just left the shopping and walked out no excuse in these times if you cannot take care of your customers
I have been shopping here for the past 18 years, however for the last 2 years the shop has gone down the pan.
Staff are rude, unhelpful and treat customers as an inconvienience.
Lots of items with no price labelling. Hygiene standards slipping too.
Asda Kingswood don't give a stuff about Covid, self scan rammed today with staff and customers squeezing past one another. But hey ho Asda as long as the tills are ringing eh ?
I have been loyal to them far too long - no more, I shall not be shopping there again.
Really shocked been today you have 2 doors why not go in at 1 door and out of the other. people clambering in and out of both doors absolutely disgusting. Lots of people with no masks shop was crazy we will completely avoid asda in future .
Customer service is honestly the worst tonight. Went to collect a parcel from the toyou collection point. The machine has a note saying its out of order. So I go to customer services to ask them to assist in retrieving my parcel. They point blanked refused rude as anything with no idea when anyone was fixing the collection point machine. Explained its for my sick daughter coming out of hospital to make her feel at home again and got told not my problem you will have to just wait. Honestly you could of gone and got the parcel and should have a hand held scanner for the email barcode I have. Absolutely joke.
Amazing friendly staff
Had a first time online delivery from Asda,found it to be absolutely brilliant,driver extremely helpful under such extreme weather conditions ,arrived when said but was expecting a delay as of the adverse weather .Thankyou Paul,from this experience I will definitely be online shopping again.Thankyou Asda.
I have been an Asda customer for many years, I like the store and prices are competitive, but have noticed that their customer service is getting worse. The majority of the shop floor staff at Kingswood are very rude and ignorant. Whilst I appreciate they have online orders to complete, the instore customers should still be treated with respect and not be made to feel in the way whilst doing our shopping. On many occasions the Asda employees take over the aisles with their trolleys, making no attempt to move for the customers. They stand around talking to fellow colleagues, blocking access to items and you apologise for asking them to move! Following my visit on Friday morning, one of the male colleagues said to his fellow colleague "don't you wish you had a stink bomb, so all these annoying customers get out of your way". I was shocked to hear his comment, without customers his job would be hanging in the balance. If in-store customers are such an inconvenience then I shall shop elsewhere.
Visited there today seriously 5 quid for box of maltesers gone up 66 per cent lol 3 pound everywhere else asda obviously not the brand it used to be time to shop elsewhere
I went to Asda to get some stuff as I am doing a cake for My boyfriend ‘s parents and the cake requires a spoon of Brandi , so we got the smallest bottle and the lady checked my ID and said she could sell it to me as “obviously my ID is Romanian “ and apparently if we are going back tonight she will call security. She was really rude to me and discriminative!!!
I like coming to Asda as there's a huge range of products for every department. I love George upstairs because there's some nice clothes and underwear. The McDonald's is also convenient if you're peckish.
Asda Kingswood Superstore, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 2.33 based on 12 reviews