Asda Kingswood Superstore, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Asda Kingswood Superstore, Kingston Upon Hull

Bude Road, Kingswood Retail Park, Hull HU7 3DA, UK

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Asda Kingswood Superstore, Kingston Upon Hull made you happy

"I have been an Asda customer for many years, I like the store and prices are competitive, but have noticed that their customer service is getting worse. The majority of the shop floor staff at Kingswood are very rude and ignorant. Whilst I appreciate they have online orders to complete, the instore customers should still be treated with respect and not be made to feel in the way whilst doing our shopping. On many occasions the Asda employees take over the aisles with their trolleys, making no attempt to move for the customers. They stand around talking to fellow colleagues, blocking access to items and you apologise for asking them to move! Following my visit on Friday morning, one of the male colleagues said to his fellow colleague "don't you wish you had a stink bomb, so all these annoying customers get out of your way". I was shocked to hear his comment, without customers his job would be hanging in the balance. If in-store customers are such an inconvenience then I shall shop elsewhere."
"Visited there today seriously 5 quid for box of maltesers gone up 66 per cent lol 3 pound everywhere else asda obviously not the brand it used to be time to shop elsewhere"
"I went to Asda to get some stuff as I am doing a cake for My boyfriend ‘s parents and the cake requires a spoon of Brandi , so we got the smallest bottle and the lady checked my ID and said she could sell it to me as “obviously my ID is Romanian “ and apparently if we are going back tonight she will call security. She was really rude to me and discriminative!!!"
"I like coming to Asda as there's a huge range of products for every department. I love George upstairs because there's some nice clothes and underwear. The McDonald's is also convenient if you're peckish."
Asda Kingswood Superstore, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 1.75 based on 4 reviews