Asda George Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Asda George ?

"first delivery and 3 bottles of vodka ordered but only one delivered not a good experience doubt i will use them again!"
"Roslyn on click and collect department in Clayton green was lovely being to end. I helped me order a playsuit that was available in my size in-store. She talked me through the process and how it worked and when I came to collect my item tonight she even recognise me and made sure I was happy with my item, wishing me a lovely weekend. THANK YOU ROSLYN for all your help!!"
"Very fast and efficient delivery. Staff very helpful. Item is exactly what i ordered."
"Ordered maternity clothing online as not available to buy in stores anymore. Ordered on Thursday for collection after 5pm Friday. No sign of order all weekend so visited collection point on Monday afternoon to enquire as to the whereabouts. They didn’t know so I emailed customer service to ask and was told my order had been cancelled and refunded on the Friday due to the carrier believing the package may have been damaged. Didn’t get informed until I queried it and received a response on Tuesday evening, 4 days after I should have collected the parcel. Wondering if I would have been informed at all or only noticed when the money was refunded back into my account. I would have still been waiting now with no maternity clothing and no spare money to buy new ones until I’m refunded the money. Once my emails became more angry, customer service stopped responding. Their only concern was that they had given me a £5 e-voucher as a goodwill gesture and expected me to be happy with that. Still waiting on another response. Absolutely appalling customer service and communication. Will not be using George.com again in the future."
"Prompt delivery and great products."
"ASDA HUYTON the customer service at the George desk at huyton store is dismal there is always long queue waited 14 min to get a pick up then palm not working then load of messing all the time the assistant was having a good old moan about a colleague to the other assistant this store has gone down hill there is never anything on the shelves always way behind getting new out items and the assistant just couldn’t care less about the customer yesterday on the George desk there were 5 people 3 just having a gab about what they were doing at the weekend the othrr 2 dealing with customer were doing at a snails pace with a attitude that the customer was intrusive on there day"
"We visited the clothes department in Norwich Asda and feel the clothes have gone downhill over the last couple of years and look kinda tacky. The men's trousers and suits were awful n trousers were just slung on hangers where customers had previously looked at them and it didn't look appealing at all, neither did some of the women's sandals. Very disappointing:("
"Excellent speedy service and always items very well packaged"
"Totally unresponsible and none care about the customer. I've ordered a gift for a child party. It was collection next day after 5 pm, the party was at 6 pm same day. No product arrived in Asda store, no help from staff in store (they say traffic and we can't help you), no help over the phone (they said we can't contact the store we will call you soon, but they never called). In the end, we went to the party without the gift and with two hours delay. Product arrived on next day after the party (should be really bad traffic) and after all this, they send me a feedback form to say how satisfied I am with their services. I write them complaint before two days but no one answers me. Zero care about customer!!!"
"Awful customer service, 4 hours on the phone charged at full rate to the phillapines , that’s where there customer service is. Would never order anything from them again. My order was arranged and then cancelled and I wasn’t told until 10 o’clock on the day, offered £30 compensation, don’t use this website it’s awful"
"Wrong item sent, emails constantly being ignored. Non existent customer service! Will never shop where again"
"The delivery was meant to arrive on Tuesday. The courier sent a message and email saying they had missed me. That was completely incorrect, as I had been at home all the time waiting for my parcel. I ran downstairs and there was no calling card. None of my neighbors had been given the parcel. So I called Customer Services and they apologized, removed the delivery charge and promised me it would be at my address the following day. I told them I work afternoons and evenings, so they promised me it would be delivered during the morning. Next dsay, same story. The courier never came and they said they would come later during the day (when I am not at home), or they will try again the next day. So this is me waiting at home all day for at least 3 days to get a parcel. Not nice. I will never buy from George.com or the store again and will tell everyone about their lack of trust."
"Next day collection service at local store is available. Easy to return, easy to get refund if necessary, many communication channels available."
"To be honest I am in between rating Asda poorly and rating them high. I have never had issues with them before so I'm not sure what to make of this incident. I ordered school supplies for my children and paid for next day delivery. Received my tracking number and Yodel never delivered. When I finally got Asda and Yodel customer service to let me know what was going on, they said my package mixed up while being sorted and could I order again, and they would cancel the first order. I gladly did. Paid named delivery which was to arrive about 24 hours later. Package never arrived. No apologies, nothing. They just refunded my money, I could have ordered elsewhere if I had simply been told this wouldn't arrive when I needed it. Poor service, Asda"
"Placed order and received email saying items cancelled as out of stock. Went to store and bought them instead definately not out of stock. Called to cancel the home delivery 12 hrs before arrival but told they had no contact with the driver but should turn the order away at the door. 4 weeks later money for delivery £35 taken out of my bank! No explanation took over 1 wk to refund. Never again total waste if time and money for phone calls."
"I ordered a cot with next day delivery costing an extra £4.50. Never received the item and Asda customer services have so far been no help in getting my item to me or sorting the problem. Their idea of fixing it was to refund my £4.50 and tell me it will be delivered as soon as they can. Such a shame Asda use a poor courier service such as yodel and won’t agree to have the item delivered to store. Really disappointed in the service and the fact I keep getting sent in circles. It would definitely put me off using the Asda direct website again if they continue to use yodel as their courier."
"Paid extra for named delivery day but order turned up 2 days later"
"I like going to Asda because I can find my ingredients most of the time when I go. Asda has fresh food and nice drinks. The Asda company is very good because the shop has good staff because the help you find food in different section."
"I like Asda George because of the quality of clothing.I always do my shopping at Asda."
"It was ok. But expecting more"
Asda George is rated 2.46 based on 52 reviews