Asda George Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Asda George?

41 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Judit Nott

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Asda George in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The delivery was meant to arrive on Tuesday. The courier sent a message and email saying they had missed me. That was completely incorrect, as I had been at home all the time waiting for my parcel. I ran downstairs and there was no calling card. None of my neighbors had been given the parcel. So I called Customer Services and they apologized, removed the delivery charge and promised me it would be at my address the following day. I told them I work afternoons and evenings, so they promised me it would be delivered during the morning. Next dsay, same story. The courier never came and they said they would come later during the day (when I am not at home), or they will try again the next day. So this is me waiting at home all day for at least 3 days to get a parcel. Not nice. I will never buy from George.com or the store again and will tell everyone about their lack of trust."
Ieda Oliveira
"Next day collection service at local store is available. Easy to return, easy to get refund if necessary, many communication channels available."
"To be honest I am in between rating Asda poorly and rating them high. I have never had issues with them before so I'm not sure what to make of this incident. I ordered school supplies for my children and paid for next day delivery. Received my tracking number and Yodel never delivered. When I finally got Asda and Yodel customer service to let me know what was going on, they said my package mixed up while being sorted and could I order again, and they would cancel the first order. I gladly did. Paid named delivery which was to arrive about 24 hours later. Package never arrived. No apologies, nothing. They just refunded my money, I could have ordered elsewhere if I had simply been told this wouldn't arrive when I needed it. Poor service, Asda"
"Placed order and received email saying items cancelled as out of stock. Went to store and bought them instead definately not out of stock. Called to cancel the home delivery 12 hrs before arrival but told they had no contact with the driver but should turn the order away at the door. 4 weeks later money for delivery £35 taken out of my bank! No explanation took over 1 wk to refund. Never again total waste if time and money for phone calls."
"I ordered a cot with next day delivery costing an extra £4.50. Never received the item and Asda customer services have so far been no help in getting my item to me or sorting the problem. Their idea of fixing it was to refund my £4.50 and tell me it will be delivered as soon as they can. Such a shame Asda use a poor courier service such as yodel and won’t agree to have the item delivered to store. Really disappointed in the service and the fact I keep getting sent in circles. It would definitely put me off using the Asda direct website again if they continue to use yodel as their courier."
Stacey Ibell
"Paid extra for named delivery day but order turned up 2 days later"
"I like going to Asda because I can find my ingredients most of the time when I go. Asda has fresh food and nice drinks. The Asda company is very good because the shop has good staff because the help you find food in different section."
Bilkis Chowdhury
Verified Reviewer
"I like Asda George because of the quality of clothing.I always do my shopping at Asda."
"It was ok. But expecting more"
"Placed an order and chosen date of delivery along by paying £4.99 for the chosen day waited till 10p.m nothing turned up phoned customer service and cancelled the order very disappointed with the service will never order again.Not trustworthy and reliable service."
"I placed an order to be delivered next day. I paid the additional fee so I would get it. I have now been told that I won't receive my order for another 3 days because they didn't pass it onto the courier until too late. I am not happy! This isn't the first time this has happened this has happened with asda and somebody needs to sort their staff out. I will not be ordering from asda again. And I suggest that if someone wants something next day, then you consider shopping elsewhere. I do not expect to spend £100 plus delivery in a store to be fobbed off over the phone."
"All items received in good time and no damage"
Miss Sarah
"Their clothes are great for adults and children,they wash well and wear well and are reasonably priced and have a large variety."
"did not"
"Great service! Great prices and lovely clothes for kids!"
Christopher Vickers
"Very quick service and good quality clothing."
Maxine
"Good selection, happy to help if your looking for a particular item, offer to get it from another store. all round excellent service"
Rachel Prince
"The T-Shirt bra at £4.50 is exceptionally priced for such a good fitting bra."
"Day of the dead costume is so small brought one last year perfect this year stitching material nasty cheaply made not good get a gripe ASDA youve let yourself down this year reading by reviews and friends that have brought outfits you have let us all down cheap nasty"
"Ceramic kitchen items arrived smashed to pieces as so poorly packaged and no fragile sticker on box. Wanted to return a rug and had to ring up to arrange courier collection,spoke to 6 different people all with strong indian accents.Had a ridiculous time trying to get across what i needed help with and eventually gave up. My advice is buy from store and not online."
Asda George is rated 2.41 based on 41 reviews