Asda George Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Asda George?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

33 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
ok
It was ok. But expecting more

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Asda George in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"It was ok. But expecting more"
"Placed an order and chosen date of delivery along by paying £4.99 for the chosen day waited till 10p.m nothing turned up phoned customer service and cancelled the order very disappointed with the service will never order again.Not trustworthy and reliable service."
"I placed an order to be delivered next day. I paid the additional fee so I would get it. I have now been told that I won't receive my order for another 3 days because they didn't pass it onto the courier until too late. I am not happy! This isn't the first time this has happened this has happened with asda and somebody needs to sort their staff out. I will not be ordering from asda again. And I suggest that if someone wants something next day, then you consider shopping elsewhere. I do not expect to spend £100 plus delivery in a store to be fobbed off over the phone."
"All items received in good time and no damage"
Miss Sarah
"Their clothes are great for adults and children,they wash well and wear well and are reasonably priced and have a large variety."
"did not"
"Great service! Great prices and lovely clothes for kids!"
Christopher Vickers
"Very quick service and good quality clothing."
Maxine
"Good selection, happy to help if your looking for a particular item, offer to get it from another store. all round excellent service"
Rachel Prince
"The T-Shirt bra at £4.50 is exceptionally priced for such a good fitting bra."
"Day of the dead costume is so small brought one last year perfect this year stitching material nasty cheaply made not good get a gripe ASDA youve let yourself down this year reading by reviews and friends that have brought outfits you have let us all down cheap nasty"
"Ceramic kitchen items arrived smashed to pieces as so poorly packaged and no fragile sticker on box. Wanted to return a rug and had to ring up to arrange courier collection,spoke to 6 different people all with strong indian accents.Had a ridiculous time trying to get across what i needed help with and eventually gave up. My advice is buy from store and not online."
"Order a patio set in June,the table was damaged, so e-mailed and asked for a replacement table but someone had to come out to see if it could be repaired!! So 5 weeks later a man came round to tell us what we already knew that the table was unrepairable, I asked what happen now, he said asda will contact you but they didn't so I e-mailed them to find out what was happening, they offer 15% off the set which works out 40.00. I said I would not be able to get a replacement for that, there response is send it all back, but in the original packaging which after 7weeks we no longer have, still not resolved,"
"Bought a stanless steel gas bbq very good build quality"
"I bought a present for my daughter's birthday (June 17th) from George at Asda two weeks ago. It's still not arrived! >:-( I emailed asking where it was on Thursday last week and was promised they'd expedite delivery, five days later I'm still waiting and haven't even received an email to let me know when my item will be posted."
Amy
"Quick fast delivery"
"I waited 7wks for delivery of 1 armchair only to receive 2 in the wrong colour. Was then told I'd have to wait another 7wks for the right one. I declined. Not happy"
"Absolute Nightmare Ordered nearly £800 worth of wardrobe sliding doors. One was faulty. Rang customer service and emailed photo of damage. Followed up 2 days later. They had no record of my previous call. Followed up again the following day, again had to repeat my request for a replacement. They had no record. Asked where the 'adviser' was based and she said in The Phillipines. She later transferred me to a UK call centre - 15 minutes on hold then adviser disappeared mid-sentence (I was polite, not rude at all). Contacted HOMEDECOR in Sheffield as apparently they are the supplier to George. Not sure if they will resolve the problem. Why a company as well known as ASDA think this is acceptable is beyond me!"
"Ordered garden furniture, given delivery date and notified by arrowXl of delivery time and tracking... Order didn't arrive, contacted arrow who said they didn't have the goods, despite them being shown on the tracking. Contacted George CS and was informed order hadn't been processed, delivery cost refunded and I was informed they would contact me later that day....didn't happen! Rang again and was told they still hadn't heard from the supplier, apparently they don't have the ability to contact the supplier to find anything out or to arrange a delivery date! Told I should just wait and see if it turns up!!! I stated this wasn't a satisfactory solution and was just told that I could cancel the order. I would actually like to get the goods that they have already taken payment for and as I've already had to cancel and reorder once already because of an issue I'm beginning to think that George/asda aren't really bothered about retaining custom. The only consistent answer they give is to cancel your order. I wait in hope!!!"
"Worst Company ever"