Asda George Reviews

Clothing

Tell us how Asda George made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I love George clothes. Not so sure about the online purchases refund system. It was purely by chance I noticed 2 totally separate returns had NOT been refunded to my account. Luckily I had both receipts. So far, after contacting Customer Service today, only one has been refunded even though I was told both had. So do double check you have your refund."
Are you Asda George? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered some items from George at Asda for next day delivery, they did not arrive, when I called the said they would be here in 24 hours making it now a 2 day delivery only to be told it would be ANOTHER 24 hours making it 3 days after I had paid for a next day. The customer service give different stories as to why the delivery is late,( it arrived too late, then it’s at the wrong depot ...etc) they just keep going over the same script, it’s so frustrating nothing is done to help, it would have been better for them to reorder the items. As it stands I do not have the goods, but they have my money which I will not get back for 3-5 days, so I cannot even get my items elsewhere."
"I have recently purchased a velvet blush pink footstool. I don’t normally bother with reviews but the stool is absolutely gorgeous I am so, so pleased with it. It is exactly the colour of the cushions I already had. You will not be disappointed if you purchase this footstool it is truly stunning."
"Normally I love George clothing and buy frequently but this season the clothes are awful. Very outdated grandma type look on a lot of tops and dresses. Sorry but this time I will be avoiding the clothes."
"excellent value for money on certain items . make sure you look on the end of plinths for bargains if the week eg pies yogurts meat etc"
"Great price bought stall for my son."
"Really pleased with my purchase. Ordering online from retailer is easy and fast."
"If I want cloths i go to asda. very good valve for my money."
"Good quality cushions. Look lovely and good price too."
"Great Quality !"
"1st time had my groceries delivered fantastic service Cory was kind and helpful and also easy to progress of delivery."
"If I could rate it lower than 1 star I would. The most basic thing you want is your order to be delivered, they couldn't do that right as they lost parcel. They didn't inform me of this I had to chase them to find this out"
"I used to order from Asda a lot a while ago then they started using Borderfree and due to issues with delivery I stopped. I like their products for kids so few month later I gave it another go. They stopped using Borderfree - thank God! - and once again happy customer, items delivered on time to Ireland. Will be back for more."
"Bought some brushed cotton sheets in sale, Excellent quality and goods arrivd quickly for me to Click and Collect at Chadwell Heath Asda."
"I received a confirmation from Paypal that my on-line order had gone through but no email confirmation from Asda George. Negotiating a customer recorded message service maze, I eventually spoke to a human who initially insisted that the order hadn't been processed. They agreed to look into it, when I provided the Paypal transaction number, and phone me back. No surprises, two days later I had to chase customer service again. Again I was told my order hadn't been processed. I persisted and did receive a much more helpful response. They managed to trace my order but the collection time had expired. They tried to contact the stall and hopefully will extend the collection time to Mon. Fingers crossed otherwise I guess I'll be phoning again! Thanks to the most recent member of staff for being helpful . But the rest of the online / customer service - Not impressed."
"Great selection of good quality items, love the bedding and so do my big family, got some great animal duvet sets, towels are great quality and reasonably priced, the clothes from George are amazing, always Shop here and always find what I am looking for, could not cope without the wonderful George range!"
"First time I used click and collect,loved it was so easy and delivery excellent.Thank you."
"What an absolute joke!! Had to chase my order to find out it's "lost". Had to speak to 3 customer service members that all said they will ring me back and didn't. On the phone for nearly an hour. Terrible customer service. Still no clothes for my son starting nursery that I needed. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. The maximum gesture is £15 because is based on how much I spent !! Not the fact I've spent hous on the phone. Queued to see if my items have reach the store. Will not be using Asda again!!!"
"Ordered 2 pairs of three quarter length jeans in the sale for my wife. Both pairs fit perfectly. The one pair are black with belt and other pair are faded denim and look fab with boots. Well done George, size 10 fits perfectly."
Asda George is rated 2.41 based on 97 reviews