ASDA Car Insurance Reviews

Asda InsuranceThe Connect CentreKingston Crescent

Categories:
Finance & Insurance
Car Insurance

How would you rate ASDA Car Insurance ?

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ASDA Car Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"ive been driving four over 10 years im 33 married with children and im now paying the same as my 18 year old nephew whos only been driving for 1 year I also put my sister inlaw on my policy this took my insurance up to another forty when I took her off four days later they kept me paying the same as if she was still on it bear in mind I havnt received nothing to sign to confirm anychanges just an idiot at asdas word they also charged me 15 to change st address 15 postcode15 door number these people need a taste of a justice court"
"Not been inform right by staff and paid doubble for two months."
Helen Odonnell
Verified Reviewer
"4 months into my policy and then decided when I was on holiday for 2 weeks to give me a 7 day cancelation notice due to no proof of address. Funny but my correct address is on my driving license and on the proof of no claims that I've sent them. How much more proof do they need. absolutely a waste of time. Beware. May quote cheaper, but not worth the headache they give. STAY AWAY."
"High fees for making any amendments to policy. Had accident (multi vehicle shunt involving hit and run van ) back in 2013.....*still not sorted or received any payout. Passed from person to person and department to department as all are incompetent!"
"Agree with everyone else. I wanted to cancel this policy before it had begun because of all the paperwork they wanted, never been asked for my driving license on any policy ever. I couldn't get through for 2 days so had to stay with them or pay outlandish fees. I have rang them several times since and the waiting time to get through is a joke. Its going to be a very long 12 months, pick someone else"
"Awful, liars & conning"
"didn't listen, didn't answer any question, will never use again"
"Very very bad.They promised me many times to call me back for some important issue.But they did not call.Call centre people are mostly liers."
ASDA Car Insurance is rated 1.00 based on 8 reviews