ASDA Car Insurance Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ASDA Car Insurance
11PM
11PM

About ASDA Car Insurance : Choose the holiday insurance cover that most suits your needs - and your budget. With Asda Travel Insurance, you’ll get unlimited medical expenses as standard and kids are covered for FREE.

Asda InsuranceThe Connect CentreKingston Crescent

Categories:
Finance & Insurance
Car Insurance

Tell us how ASDA Car Insurance made you happy

"ive been driving four over 10 years im 33 married with children and im now paying the same as my 18 year old nephew whos only been driving for 1 year I also put my sister inlaw on my policy this took my insurance up to another forty when I took her off four days later they kept me paying the same as if she was still on it bear in mind I havnt received nothing to sign to confirm anychanges just an idiot at asdas word they also charged me 15 to change st address 15 postcode15 door number these people need a taste of a justice court"
Are you ASDA Car Insurance ? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback ASDA Car Insurance receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Not been inform right by staff and paid doubble for two months."
"4 months into my policy and then decided when I was on holiday for 2 weeks to give me a 7 day cancelation notice due to no proof of address. Funny but my correct address is on my driving license and on the proof of no claims that I've sent them. How much more proof do they need. absolutely a waste of time. Beware. May quote cheaper, but not worth the headache they give. STAY AWAY."
"High fees for making any amendments to policy. Had accident (multi vehicle shunt involving hit and run van ) back in 2013.....*still not sorted or received any payout. Passed from person to person and department to department as all are incompetent!"
"Agree with everyone else. I wanted to cancel this policy before it had begun because of all the paperwork they wanted, never been asked for my driving license on any policy ever. I couldn't get through for 2 days so had to stay with them or pay outlandish fees. I have rang them several times since and the waiting time to get through is a joke. Its going to be a very long 12 months, pick someone else"
"Awful, liars & conning"
"didn't listen, didn't answer any question, will never use again"
"Very very bad.They promised me many times to call me back for some important issue.But they did not call.Call centre people are mostly liers."
ASDA Car Insurance is rated 1.00 based on 8 reviews