Asda Bedminster Superstore, City Of Bristol Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Asda Bedminster Superstore, City Of Bristol

How would you rate Asda Bedminster Superstore, City Of Bristol ?

"Pizza counter, on six separate occasions I have tried to purchase a certain pizza (made up by myself, as advertised) and each time I have been reversed due to them not having the base I requested?! At first I just presumed that, due to the popularity of the product, they sold out, but after continuously being told (rudely by this horrible lady, who has zero customer service skills, and never wares a hair net or gloves when preparing food!) that “WE AINT GOT A STONE BAKE BASE” I lived in Bedmister all my life, and ASDA was my convenient supermarket, however.. due to the rudeness and clearly a department that doesn’t want to make you a pizza... I will now be advising all friends/family/work colleges to spend their hard earned money at a more professional supermarket!! PS... ASDA at WSM do serve you courteously and professionally at the pizza department and always have what you require! So it proves that the Bedminster branch are poorly ran!!!"
Asda Bedminster Superstore, City Of Bristol is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews