Asda Bedminster Superstore, City Of Bristol Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asda Bedminster Superstore, City Of Bristol

East St, Bristol BS3 4JY, UK

Tell us how Asda Bedminster Superstore, City Of Bristol made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Worst service. I had a parcel delivered to Asda Bedminster and on arrival they said they couldn't find the parcel and would call me. They didn't call me, so I went back. They said that they had totally lost the parcel and to call the third party company I had ordered them from. On calling that company, they contacted Asda and said they had managed to find the parcel, without telling me. Absolutely shocking service, resulting in me going out of my way to visit that supermarket 3 times.
Within the last 4 months I have attempted to buy ELEVEN Xbox and Ps4 games. I have had to wait over TWENTY MINUTES each time for them to appear without the games as they are not there even though there have been several cases on the shelves. This is very unprofessional as firstly you should not have cases on the shelves of products you do not have. Secondly the way you are made to wait for so long is very unacceptable. For a superstore to make you wait for products you don't even have is wrong and someone should be check8ng stock anyway I would if thought. As damaging you have gone downhill big time.
Sarah in the vegtable aisle literally changed my life. I didn’t know what a squash was until you squashed every single element of my predudices. Sarah. If your there. Aisle be your man. 3.5 stars unless she’s fitter with make up.
Pizza counter, on six separate occasions I have tried to purchase a certain pizza (made up by myself, as advertised) and each time I have been reversed due to them not having the base I requested?! At first I just presumed that, due to the popularity of the product, they sold out, but after continuously being told (rudely by this horrible lady, who has zero customer service skills, and never wares a hair net or gloves when preparing food!) that “WE AINT GOT A STONE BAKE BASE” I lived in Bedmister all my life, and ASDA was my convenient supermarket, however.. due to the rudeness and clearly a department that doesn’t want to make you a pizza... I will now be advising all friends/family/work colleges to spend their hard earned money at a more professional supermarket!! PS... ASDA at WSM do serve you courteously and professionally at the pizza department and always have what you require! So it proves that the Bedminster branch are poorly ran!!!
Asda Bedminster Superstore, City Of Bristol is rated 1.50 based on 4 reviews