Artificial Eden® Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artificial Eden® Ltd
Read Artificial Eden® Ltd Reviews

About Artificial Eden® Ltd:

From artificial plants that will breathe life into your home, to artificial trees, flowers and even artificial green walls, at Artificial Eden we specialise in luxury faux greenery. Greenery in and around the home is more popular than ever before, but with lots of plants comes lots of maintenance. Weekly watering, feeding, pruning and repotting all take time and energy, which many of us are short of low maintenance faux greenery, so that you can achieve the look you love, without adding to your list of responsibilities…

info@artificialeden.co.uk

Unit 17, Redhills Industrial Estate

Tell us how Artificial Eden® Ltd made you happy
Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 19th April 2022
Laura Brown
Product arrived on time and well packaged. Very happy with quality nice addition to our garden. Would definitely use again.
Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 24th July 2021 Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 24th July 2021 Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 24th July 2021
I have ordered a few plants and have not been disappointed. Delivery is fast, communication, excellent. The bamboo plants, palm, and hanging ferns, mixed with real plants give a realistic tropical feel to my garden, the bird of paradise plant takes pride of place in the conservatory! Well made and realistic! Thank you Artificial Eden for making online shopping a pleasure!!
Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 17th May 2022 Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 17th May 2022 Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 17th May 2022 Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 17th May 2022 Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Thank you for my fresh fern hanging basket. Love it!
Absolutely over the moon with the service and my products. My garden looks amazing x
Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Beautiful plants so realistic great service 👏 thank you 😊
I was looking for good quality boxus ball tree for a shady entrance. Delivered quickly in excellent packaging and there was no need to fluff the leaves at all. I am highly delighted with my purchase.
Artificial Eden® Ltd 5 star review on 19th April 2022
I purchased a bird of paradise plant from this company and I have to say I absolutely love it. It came quickly and was well packaged. I am already looking for more for my house. The quality is excellent. The price was more than other retailers but worth it. It’s a statement and fills a dull corner in my bedroom perfectly. Thank you so much x
I have asked for a refund to be processed but haven't heard back from you yet. Who do I sent the package to please so we can get this sorted.
Excellent service, delivered Topiary trees when requested, and great quality product. Highly recommended.
Hi Eden Folks Ordered 2 tree's one for each side of our french windows, and, brilliant. They are just so realistic. The ordering to arrival was 2 days. Great service and I'm sure we'll do business with you again. With Kindest Regards Paul Miles.
Very pleased with my ficus plant...perfect in the position I felt needed warmed up...well worth the money...arrived in 24 hours...love it .Thank you
Great looking plants
Beautiful quality product and amazing delivery service.
Great service
Excellence products and service
Excellent service. Very prompt and delivered quickly. I definitely will order from them again
Mix up with order but resolved very quickly & efficiently. Also extremely good product.
Really nice product, sent very quickly. This was a second purchase and I would be happy to shop here again. Recommended...
I ordered an artificial eucalyptus tree recently and I am so impressed with it! It's exactly what I was looking for! The quality is fantastic, service was brilliant - fast delivery and well protected / packaged. Will definitely buy again from here when the opportunity arises. Thank you!
Very happy with the item I ordered, and extremely happy with how quick delivery was, ordered one day was there the next day. Well done artificial Eden.
After looking online for a supplier of planters I found Artificial Eden. The website was very easy to use and I was impressed with the variety of planters they stocked. They had exactly what I was looking for, not only in design and size but their prices were fantastic. I purchased two matching pots and they were delivered very quickly with secure packaging. I will definitely buy from Artificial Eden again and recommend them highly.
Artificial Eden® Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 78 reviews