Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
These lights arrived in really good time and were all packed really well to prevent damage. The lights look really beautiful in our kitchen. I do have two comments however, regarding these lights. The installation is really tricky, it involves extremely tiny screws which are very difficult to access when balancing precariously up a ladder! Also, the lights were intended for the kitchen over the worktops and the light bulbs available on the website were terrible. They were extremely dim and cast a dreadful yellow glow over everything, which was not evident from the website. In order to prevent our kitchen looking like a brothel we had to source and purchase other bulbs which gave a much brighter white light. However, the lights, once in situ with the correct bulbs, look very beautiful and we love them.
The lights were even nicer than they looked on the pictures. The fixings and the cords all top quality. Came very quickly after ordering
Super high quality and fast delivery
Quick and truthful company, ordered 2 supersized coolicon-copper lights and very happy with the quality and design. Thank you
Such great quality and detail for the price! love the colour options. Can’t wait to get them up!
Such a wonderful pendant light. Beautiful cord! Came very promptly. We would definitely buy from them again.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. 5 star review on 1st April 2020
Haven't had them fitted yet but they look great and were swiftly delivered, even during lockdown
Great quality they look beautiful. Timely delivery well packaged. Very pleased.
Loved so many of the lights on the website, easy to shop online. Lights arrived on time & look great, can’t wait to get them installed. The Customer service team was helpful & responded quickly
Fantastic quality light fitting and prompt delivery
Super looking lights. Great website and courier service spot on will be ordering more soon .
arrived safely - well packaged =- not up yet but I'm sure they will look fab
Website great, but I am still waiting for my delivery a week later (money taken promptly after order was placed). Disappointed with the wait!
Delivered promptly with helpful email communication. Super products that will be perfect in our new kitchen.
Brilliant service, super fast delivery and excellent quality. Would highly recommend.
Very efficient company , quick delivery, and excellent quality
Have bought a set of beautiful light fittings and shades for my kitchen and recently ceiling roses and complementary flex. The standard of all items is excellent and is the reason I went to Artifact for the simple things. A great company with unusual and beautiful lighting of excellent quality.
Easy to order. Quick delivery. Goid packaging. Very happy. Pete
I am thrilled with my copper pendant lights, they are exactly what we wanted. Great delivery time and well packaged, there was no way they were getting damaged in transit. I would buy from Artifact lighting again and have already recommended them to a friend.
Beautiful quality exactly as described. Perfect for my new kitchen extension. I bought 3 pendants and the matching wall light. Great to have the option of cord colour and length too.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 312 reviews