Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artifact Lighting Ltd.
Read Artifact Lighting Ltd. Reviews

02381943014

Tell us how Artifact Lighting Ltd. made you happy
This is the second time I have bought from Artifact lighting Ltd. I love the products - great quality and style, great service, well packed, delivered safely. I love the fact I can order all I need and select what I want to get the right look and it all comes in one package. The lights are simply beautiful and I couldn't be happier. I thorough recommend them and would certainly purchase from them again.
Really please with our light shades and fittings. They go perfectly in our 1920’s home and add a lovely touch of classy simplicity. Great quality, good craft Mano and pleased that they are made in the UK. Fast delivery too!
We are really pleased with our lighting and as my husband is an electrician he stated the build quality and fitting was really good! Will be ordering again from Artifact soon
Lovely shades. Look super hanging above the breakfast bar in our new kitchen Great customer service.
Really quick delivery and well packaged. Lovely lights - I would definitely use them again.
Beautiful light that was delivered super quick, customer services great too, highly recommend Artifact lights
Brilliant - beautifully packaged and a fantastic product at a reasonable price
Brilliant customer service and the product itself is beautiful, has transformed our dining room table and is a centrepiece of the flat. Was delivered within 48 hours which is incredible.
Like Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way! Prompt delivery, careful packaging, high quality product. What’s not to like. I would highly recommend the company and their product.
Fantastic products and excellent customer service. These lights look amazing in any home. Will certainly be ordering more items in the future
The ceiling mount was totally inadequate to accommodate the wiring.
The dark grey Coolicon shade is a thing of great beauty. Quick delivery, well packed and the use of paper parcel tape and the lack of bubble wrap or other unnecessary plastic was a bonus.
Excellent product, very high quality. Quick delivery, Very happy, will use again.
Great selection to choose from, extremely pleased with the way the light looks, it completes a newly decorated and recently furnished bedroom. Delivery was quick and customer service were outstanding.
Impossible to review at the moment. I have not received my light. Unfortunately I have not had any communication as to when it will arrive. I did ring to ask about the delay, as I had not been informed. Apparently they are waiting a part. But still no up date after several more days. Still, looking at the reviews, the prismatic glass pendant light will be worth waiting for & these have after all been difficult times for everyone. Hope it arrives very soon!
This light did not disappoint - top quality everything - I love it - perfect addition to my living room.
I’m so glad I took the time to browse and came across these lights as I absolutely love them. The silver cable blends well with the nickel. They arrived very quickly. I ordered them but had forgotten to include the bulbs. I dropped them an email and they added them in and sent me a Paypal invoice - I’ve never experienced this before. Great service. Thank you.
Beautiful high quality lighting, made in the UK, at great value prices. What more can I say! Oh and well packaged with swift delivery, even in these difficult times.
Very pleased with the prismatic pendant light,made in the UK & a quality product. Nice flex & electrical connectors supplied are very easy to use - would highly recommend.
The pendant lamp is high quality and the fittings are excellent, after fitting I am still stunned by how great they look. When the parcel arrived I opened it to check the glass pendants were not damaged, I shouldn’t have been concerned the parcel was packed with incredible care, everything was in perfect condition and everything including the small packets with the fitting packets were packed impressively. I do not write many reviews, but the excellence of the product, packing and service needs to be highlighted.
Artifact Lighting Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 313 reviews