Artemis Tree Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services
Read Artemis Tree Services Reviews

artemis@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Outstanding service. Prices reasonable. Very good to deal with. The guys doing the work were friendly and respectful. I will be using them again.
We are absolutely delighted at the 4 pieces of tree-work in our garden. 2 oak trees - one of them enormous which needed thinning, shaping and reducing. Much swinging and cutting in the treetops, and now we have much more light and an excellently shaped tree. Another large bushy tree which had got out of hand, and the rest was opening up the back of the garden. James (Peakey) and Kane did a magnificent job, consulting us as they worked, and clearing up with professional expertise and humour!
Thanks so much.
Artemis have done a great job on our Oak Tree which has been complemented by our neighbours who are now getting some sun in their back garden for the first time in years!
Have used this company before. Absolutely brilliant and trustworthy. They did a fantastic job removing dead trees for me. They cleaned up and were hard working and polite. Would highly recommend. They are also value for money.
Artemis came round yesterday to reduce a few trees in my garden. I have used Artemis Tree Services on and off for around ten years I guess.

Your guys are all top drawer. Work non-stop, polite, respectful and a pleasure to have working here. Cleared up and cleaned before they left. Superb.
Max was excellent
Really pleased with the results

Very professional, courteous and helpful staff.
Have used Artemis for several years as the company and crew are reliable, knowledgeable, courteous and tidy! Often recommend this company to friends who have agreed with this assessment! See you next year!
Very polite and efficient. Good solid knowledgable team who I would certainly recommend. I shopped around, obtained 3 quotes and Artemis were by far the cheapest and most professional. Thank you.
I find Artemis Tree Services highly professional, competitive, organised, efficient, reliable and punctual. The lads were friendly and knew exactly what they were doing and cleared up afterwards like they hadn't even been here. Incomparable to other companies I have used in the past who suck a figure out of their thumbs, then cancel their appointment and when they eventually come to do the job, say this wasn't included and that will be extra. I will therefore definitely only use Artemis from now on, and highly recommend them
Arrived on time, quality of work of very high standard and cleaned up well after work completed. Staff friendly and helpful.
Our 3rd or 4th time with Artemis. 2 polite hardworking lads who did an excellent job pruning a very tall eucalyptus and also conifers.
Very competitive price.
Have recommended Artemis and feedback was the same.
See you next year !
The men were pleasant and completed the job as arranged. I asked them to ring me before they left but they rang after.
The area where the tree was had 2 old branches or trunks and remains of old plants. I would have asked them to remove them as the machinery would have made the task easier for an extra sum.
I am not able to click on stars below !!
Great service. The team that undertook the work were friendly, polite and professional. They provided some helpful information. Would 100% recommend Artemis. Price was very reasonable.
Highly recommend Artemis based on my experience with them. Engaged them to stump grind few trees as part of the hedge row in the back garden to facilitate building work. Their quote was very competitive even when compared to other freelance tree surgeons. Staff (2 young men) arrived before time on the day of work and were very friendly. They were very professional and carried out the work efficiently and safely without any damage to surroundings. Very thorough cleanup after finishing the work.
I would highly recommend Artemis. Their price is competitive, the work carried out was extremely professional and quick and the site was left tidier than when the team arrived! The tree team were very polite and obliging and I have been left with a very positive impression of the company. Thank-you.
Artemis removed a tree which had fallen on to my tennis court. It was removed in a very imaginative way without further damage to the court wire surround. I am delighted and the price was very reasonable
Hello,
I would just like to say that I am more than happy with Artemis Tree Services. The help given to me by office staff and the employers who carried out the work.
Thank you.
Ann Crook
Work done in a professional way from quote to finish. On time,left place tidy and pleasant workers. Will use them again
I would whole heartedly recommend Artemis Tree Services. We experienced a first class service; from professional and knowledgeable initial assessment of our garden's requirements through to submission of plans to the County Council and execution by the hard working and friendly team. We would highly recommend Artemis Tree Services and will be calling on their services again in the future.
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.95 based on 345 reviews