Artemis Tree Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy

"Obliging guys, neat and organised. Very pleased with the work."
"Great guys. Really pleasant to chat to and super neat and tidy as they did their work. Even coped with my highly strung neighbour who came to shout at them for no reason except that he likes shouting. The guys were exceptionally diplomatic. Thanks for a top service."
"Very very satisfied with the work done lovely and polite men and know that I will look forward to having them back again A great professional firm."
"Nice polite young men who did an excellent job cutting our trees and cleaning up the mess afterwards."
"I just want to thank Artemis for their ethical professional service. Deptford LOVE you!"
"Excellent Service."
"Excellent and thorough work as usual."
"This is the second time I've used Artemis and once again I was impressed with the service provided. The guys were very professional, polite and courteous. Being given a time slot, followed by a text on the day to say they were on their way was helpful. The work carried out was well done and not being left with any mess or rubbish to clear up afterwards was impressive. A job well done!"
"On time, professional and friendly, your Workers did an excellent job and even left my garden tidier than they found it. thank you xjx"
"Very satisfactory - I'm pleased with the result."
"Michael & Adam were brilliant, on time, efficient and very clean and tidy!"
"Excellent service all round! thank you Artemis."
"Keith and Tom did an excellent job. They obviously care about their work and love trees. They listened to what we wanted, gave advice and left the site very neat. Its great to find people we can trust!"
"Artermis prune my leylandii every year - always a good job carried out."
"Very professional from the estimate to the finished job. Two charming young men who arrived on time and took just the morning for a big job."
"A very tidy professional job carried out efficiently and exactly to specification. More than pleased with the results. Have more work that needs doing some time and will definitely use Artemis again."
"By being a very responsive co to work with,THANK YOU."
"The team (of two) arrived on time and carried out the work exactly as I'd requested. All waste taken away. Just a very professional job. I've used Artemis several times now, and will continue to do so."
"First class from estimate to final cutting. This is the second time I have used Artemis and I expect to use them again in the future."
"Very pleased with the work done. The team turned up on time, were polite, did the work as agreed and, particularly, cleared up all of the cuttings from the garden"
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.95 based on 274 reviews