Panoramix VR - custom branded VR viewers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Panoramix VR - custom branded VR viewers

About Panoramix VR - custom branded VR viewers: We have developed Panoramix VR – a range of fresh cardboard Virtual Reality headsets (VR viewers) which allow you to enjoy VR and 3D experience just from our custom cardboard headsets and your iOS or Android smartphone. Our Panoramix VR headsets offer a unique viewing experience for its user and each of our products are bespoke and made to order. We offer personalisation with branding and full-colour (CMYK) design, allowing you to create a great looking headset to suit your business – which can be especially useful if it's for commercial or advertising needs, and will certainly enhance your branding as well as impress client's with your creative marketing strategy.

+44 161 652 9269

sales@brandedvr.com

United Kingdom

"From start to finish, Panoramix VR were a pleasure to deal with, from providing a very reasonable quote, to assisting with our design, and ensuring such fast delivery. Highly recommend!"
"A very good service, fast and excellent quality. We would definalty use again!"
"The VR viewers are a success as gadget during campus recruitment."
"Super serviceminded support. Super fast delivery. Super product."
"Hi, Fraknely, at first, i was hesitant and skeptical about the time frame it will take to creat the artwork, print, produce and ship. To my comfort, It was so easy and the lead time was excellent for a last minute order. The products arrived in mint condition with excellent print quality. Highly recommended."
"The standard of the product is great for a cardboard viewer, it's easy enough to assemble, and the print quality is very good. It arrived on time, and was well packaged. All in all, I can't fault it."
"Easy and quick turnaround!"
"They were really good quality, the print was great, and the communication that I had with Greg was excellent as he was very helpful. We had a very tight turnaround and it was able to be met - we had a very happy client!"
"Good quality, high quality print, easy instructions"
"I was so happy to found you guys! The order was here on Time and the Communication was fantastic! Thank you"
"Greg was very responsive - minus a few times the inbox was full, and the VR viewers looked gorgeous. Everything down to the material they printed them on was great, and the price was one of the best I found."
"We ordered 1,500 for promoting an event. Amazing quality, and fantastic customer focus"
"The customer service I received from Panaramix VR was great. We had a really tight deadline and they made the process really easy; from their friendly and helpful emails to the delivery of the headsets which not only arrived a day early but look fantastic!"
"Very pleased with the final product. The final finish was very high quality and the turnaround times were very good. Would recommend and use again."
"Excellent quality, client service, attention to detail and flexibility, delivered on time, would recommend."
"The awesome Support though the comlpete process was very helpful, as well as the different designs and customizations I could apply to my order, such as "adjustable lenses", "no rubber band", "Micro suction mat" and so on. The Price was extremely fair and the whole process very fast. All in all - a 5/5 experience. Thanks a lot!"
"The quality of the VR viewers are really good. We are very happy with the result. Thank you for your reactivity."
"The service with their coworker Greg was super, mails got answered all day long (till 11 p.m. sometimes). My designed got checked thoroughly, which was necessary... And the Cardboards got delivered in time and look and feel awesome"
"They came back quickly on email, answering all of my questions. They turned around our order really quickly as was urgent and were helpful. Also, the quality of the product is really good and the print looks good."
"Great communications, super quick delivery, brilliant product."
Panoramix VR - custom branded VR viewers is rated 4.98 based on 43 reviews