Arrow Electrical Reviews

Read Arrow Electrical Reviews

info@arrowelectricals.co.uk

245-247 Cricklewood Broadway

Tell us how Arrow Electrical made you happy
Speedy delivery as always. Arrow is my go to company for all lighting. Their LED downlighters are great. Have now installed them everywhere possible.
Great item thanks fast dispatch
Quick delivery, product as listed, would use again
The LED wall light we purchased are of excellent quality. Delivery by DPD was speedy and the whole purchase (on a Sunday) to delivery only took four days.
excellent service
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff so helpful very pleased with goods and price would thoroughly recommend to all
Good service and a query over the lamp power rating was quickly resolved.
Very helpful and easy to deal with. I would recommend and use them again.
Good service. Items arrived promptly
I was really pleased with the light fittings, although I can't comment on longevity as they've only been installed a week, the light output was great, colour temperature consistent throughout the batch, and they dimmed beautifully with zero flicker and went down to a nice low level. My only gripe is that there is no scope for trade accounts. I think the products are fantastic, but unfortunately as an installer I will probably look elsewhere first for most of my projects as I need to make a margin in order to offer a guarantee and maintain a healthy business, and if my clients can buy direct for the same price I can buy for it makes me look like a charlatan when I add my markup.
Quick dispatch and great customer service to correct an error I made on the order
Bang on company
The customer service was excellent. Martin went out of his way to fulfill my order which I had made an error on, and get it delivered to me super quick so everything was here in time for the electrician. Will always use Arrow for anything I need in the future.
Has been insanely helpful. Recommend for everyone to buy their lights from here. I am an interior designer and their lights are amazing. Thanks!
Excellent quality lighting fitting at competitive price. Fast delivery by DPD. Recommended electrical supplier
Great service and quality products
The item arrived on time and of good quality.
Good communication and a speedy service. Many thanks.
Excellent service, kept informed about despatch of goods, prompt delivery. Would definitely use again.
I inadvertently ordered a replacement light fitting unbeknown that my wife had already done the same. I requested a refund at 8pm that evening once I had found the error, to wake the following morning to find the refund had already been made! Fantastic service, I will not hesitate to use Arrow Electrical for any future purchases.
Arrow Electrical is rated 4.76 based on 184 reviews