Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Clive Coxon
Philip Hopwood
Philip Hopwood
June Lonergan
I needed a new wider garage door. Luke walked me through the options and he took great pains to make sure the door would work in my situation. I really appreciated the help understanding the various doors and mechanisms and also the care taken to ensure the door I chose would work in my situation.
From the beginning Arridge were really helpful, and patient as I take ages to make up my mind 😂. They pointed out issues which we needed to consider which I would not necessarily have thought of on my own till it was too late. We were happy with the advice, ordering, delivery and installation of our door. Thank you Arridge.
Very happy with the replacement garage door. Installers very efficient and installation done to a high standard. Good and reliable communications when arranging for the door to be installed and done on schedule.
Good quality of work and excellent to deal with, good communication. Very please and happy to recommend.
Luke from Arridge Garage Doors, kept me well informed throughout the process. There was a delay in delivery due to corona virus, which is understandable, but i was kept informed on realistic delivery dates at this time. The door fitter was good with no fuss. Aftercare provided to resolve a missing part was dealt with promptly. The front door looks good as well. I am giving 5 stars due to good technical knowledge of the product, good customer service and aftercare provided as well.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Very good installation of 2 garage doors. Professional and courteous installers. The only criticism is post installation / after-sales, where there is no communication, even to confirm that they have received your payment, as there’s always a worry with bank transfers that can sometimes go wrong. With better after-sales follow-up, I would give 5 stars.
Wide selection of doors at competitive prices. Survey very thorough with useful advice. Excellent fitters - quality job.
Cannot fault service from first contact to final installation. And a competitive quote. I would use and recommend without hesitation.
Superb value for money service delivered in very trying times.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Excellent service from this company. Good price, very quick response, efficient and courteous and the new machinery was installed speedily. I would recommend them without any hesitation.
Excellent services from inception to completion.
I have dealt with Mark at Arridge Garage Doors many times over the years, a truly honest gentleman with a tremendous knowledge of what's right or wrong, really helpful company, wouldn't go past them. James
We were really happy with the service and quality of product provided by Mark and his team and would have no problems recommending them
Very helpful and understanding to speak to. Great help with information and castings.
Helpful and friendly from day 1. Nothing too much trouble Would recommend to others
Brilliant service. Efficient and effective.
Great product at a reasonable price. Good customer service. Manufactured and fitted ahead of schedule. Kept informed in every step of the process. Would like a door closure armature to keep door open on occasions.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 25th February 2020 Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 25th February 2020
Great service from start to finish. Doors look great and competitive price. Would recommend.
Very pleased with doors. Ordered 2 and had a slight problem with second. Rang the Tech Department and spoke to very helpful guy who talked me through sorting it out. Would definitely recommend and would buy myself again.
My recently fitted garage door is just ok but I’m disappointed with the final fit of it. The right hand bottom corner doesn’t fit properly to the frame leaving quite a gap and I’m fearful of vermin coming into the garage I really could do with something being done about it.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.83 based on 473 reviews