Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Ian Weston
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 5th December 2019
Graham Irving
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with doors. Ordered 2 and had a slight problem with second. Rang the Tech Department and spoke to very helpful guy who talked me through sorting it out.
Would definitely recommend and would buy myself again.
My recently fitted garage door is just ok but I’m disappointed with the final fit of it. The right hand bottom corner doesn’t fit properly to the frame leaving quite a gap and I’m fearful of vermin coming into the garage I really could do with something being done about it.
A fully secure and insulated garage door is important when your home has an integral garage and we are delighted with the quality of our new Arridge Garage Door
Hi, The man that came to measure up was thorough and explained what was entailed. The fitters were quick clean and tidy. Well done.
Excellent service from all staff who dealt with our order.

Would have no hesitation in recommending Arridge Doors to anybody.
Everything was correct. No problems. They were very thorough in ensuring correct door was ordered.
I recently purchased a garage door from Arridge garage doors for a project in Bordon Hampshire, I have to say the service was excellent, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable making the whole process very easy, many thanks Tim - T Marolia Building ltd.
Built to last
A Very easy and efficient service.
We were impressed by the door fitter who gave us suggestions and once we decided on what we wanted it was delivered on time and in budget. I would definitely recommend them.
Not installed yet but superb pre-sales advice and customer care.
Ordered new parts for sdoir they supplied 10+ years ago. Parts arrived promptly. Fitted most parts my self and then a fitter they provided detail for commissioned the door
Professional and friendly service. Happy with materials and workmanship.
Good problem solving by managing to adapt the installation plans to our garage
Very good communication from start to finish. Price was very competitive and fitting was done to a high standard.
Friendly helpful staff. Prompt delivery of 2 automatic garage openers.
Door was exactly what i wanted. There were some parts missing and some misalignment of the pedestrian door but they sent a technician out to put it right. I am now very happy with the door.
The replacement door was installed in very quick order, with no disruption to our activity. Also because it was 16ft span or so a recommendation for a more powerful lifting device will be kept in mind should it become necessary, although the existing unit had been installed by Arridge no doubt by the previous owners request? We are happy with the current operation however.
Great service! Great doors!
From start to finish the service was great,installation very professional and it has made a big difference to us having an electric garage roller door.
Many Thanks Mark & his team
Cant really write a review, nor can I send a photo as I have never owned a camera (don`t know why, I just never felt the need for one). However I would like to tell you that I am more than happy with the doors. (Pity you cant see them, they look great.) Your people on the `phone were more than helpful. Your installer was also more than helpful. The need for the wicket door was largely because my wife is not in the best of health, and when she needs to access the garage for stuff stored there, Lifting the up and over door was getting awkward. She is now able to get in and out easily, so she also is very happy. When people ask about the doors, I do tell them where I got them from. All the best to you all.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.83 based on 415 reviews