Around The Bend Plumbing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Around The Bend Plumbing
Read Around The Bend Plumbing Reviews

Archer House, Britland Estate Northbourne Road Eastbourne

Tell us how Around The Bend Plumbing made you happy
After visiting my mother in law at the weekend I was horrified to see the invoice for changing a kitchen tap I work in the industry and have a set price of £60 todo this plus cost of the tap To see your labour charge was over £300 is outrageous After talking to her I believe this job was deliberately hanged out to raise the bill Very disappointed that companies like yours give the rest of us a bad name
Very quick to visit. Polite and helpful. Reasonable charge.
I had a leak in a radiator after moving into my new house. Couldn’t have had a faster more efficient service. Explained the charges on the phone and said would be out within 90 minutes. Had a phone call shortly after letting me know he was on the way and 15 minutes later was here. Came in and found the problem very quickly, gave me great future advise to avoid future issues and if I ever have any future problems will not hesitate to use this service again!
Kevin, was prompt, upfront, friendly and efficient. Although at first sight, he is more expensive than other plumbers, he worked quickly and didn't 'round up' the time he spent here, so it probably worked out cheaper in the end. Most importantly, he fixed the problem! Would highly recommend.
Today was the second time i have used Round the Bend. So impressed. Excellent customer service, quick and efficient. No hidden extras or oversale. Would highly recommend and will definitely use them again.
Can’t speak highly enough of Kevin, who turned up on a Sunday afternoon expecting to perform a straight-forward unblocking of a toilet with an industrial length plunger, and ended up an hour and a half later crammed into a tiny cupboard behind our (one) bathroom, surrounded by a dismantled (and very smelly!) entire waste system. What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon! – however, undaunted, Kevin set about resolving the issue (a very severe blockage, which had clearly been in the making for many months or years), in an incredibly efficient and speedy manner, remaining at all times very professional, positive and cheerful – dare I say it, even enthusiastic - he clearly loves his job! On completion, he requested a bowl of warm soapy water in order to clean the carpet, which had inevitably been subjected to some “fallout” during what had been a particularly unpleasant and difficult task. To cap it off, he even called back the following day to check everything was working ok! My wife and I felt incredibly lucky to have stumbled across Kevin (google search for emergency plumber ) and would certainly not hesitate to him - in fact have been singing his praises to friends and family for the last 24 hours!
I cannot praise Kevin more for his kind and considerate approach to my plumbing emergency. He turned out on a wet Sunday morning to clear a backed-up drain at my recently demised mother's flat, which, if left, could have become a more serious issue. Kevin arrived exactly at the expected time and inspected and carried out the work quickly and efficiently. Immediately following the visit, he called to give feedback and then wrote a short written report. A really efficient job. I have no difficulty in giving Kevin in Worthing a five-star review and would recommend him without reservation. Well done!
Very professional and Friendly service. Highly recommended, very reasonably priced, and nothing was to much trouble.
Around The Bend Plumbing is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews