Armagh Orthodontic Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Armagh Orthodontic Clinic
Very good experience, so pleased with the results. Lovely team who are warm and friendly and professional in their approach.
Staff very helpful and professional, clinic is very clean. Only improvement to suggest would be electronic appointment reminders. Perhaps a text message or email 24 / 48 hours prior to appointment to remind of time and appointment would be helpful, would also remove the need for appointment cards.
I have been attending Armagh Orthodontic clinic and finally got my braces off today , my teeth are now perfect. The treatment and care I received was excellent, everyone so pleasant and helpful can’t thankyou enough.
My daughter Emma has been a patient for the last 2 years. The care and treatment she has received from the whole team at miss gormleys clinic has been outstanding. They are the nicest group of people and nothing was ever a problem for them.
I have received excellent treatment to date. All staff are friendly, competent and work with confidence. At each appointment you are advised on what your next appointment will involve. The only suggestion I would make is perhaps consideration of some portable mobile screens to improve privacy, given that at times there are others also having treatment in the same room . This is not a criticism, merely a suggestion. I have,already recommended your clinic to friends and one has already commenced treatment. Regards and thanks again for the efficient service. Dawn Willis
Dawn, thank you very much for your kind review and thank you also for your suggestion as to how we can improve our service. We have taken note of your suggestion and will make some changes which we shall be happy to explain to you when we next see you. Jane
From my very first consultation until I got my braces off, all the staff at armagh orthodontics were incredible. Very professional service, you are always seen on your appointment time and the end results are amazing. Thank you Jane and all your wonderful staff!
Made such a difference to her teeth & confidence. V professional
I would highly recommend this clinic. The staff are amazing and extremely accommodating for appointments., Both my sons attended the clinic and are delighted with the results after their braces were removed. The staff are friendly, reassuring and gentle thus making the whole process of getting braces issue free.
An amazing Clinic. From the first appointment, you are made to feel at ease. My son went to have braces fitted and due to the diligence and professionalism of the practice they noticed that he required extensive treatment, they were very thorough and patient with him. He now has a beautiful confident smile. I would highly recommend Jane and her team.
My son got braces put on in January 2018 and has recently just got them off and what a difference it has made he is very happy with the end result. Many thanks to Jane and all the team @Armagh Orthodontic Clinic for your fantastic work time and patience.
Couldn’t be happier with my teeth , amazing job on them ! Staff are all lovely and informed me of every stage of work that needed to be done, would recommend them to anyone looking work done on their teeth !
Being 55+ I was apprehensive about taking the first step to get my teeth straightened. I need not have been as Jane and her Team were amazing from the first consultation appointment right through the whole process. I was immediately put at ease, options and procedures explained. I chose Invisalign and about 9 months later I had completed my treatment. What a difference it has made. Invisalign is so discreet family, friends and colleagues were unaware I was wearing them and I had no pain just a little pressure for awhile when I put in new aligners. I can say without hesitation that it was Jane and her Team that made this treatment so easy for me and I have no hesitation in recommending them. Thank you Jane & all the Team
Thank you for your kind review. We were delighted to be able to help you achieve your lovely smile
They were fab looked after me for 15 months while having braces would highly recommend
It has been an amazing transformation in my teeth and I am delighted. Thank you Armagh Orthodontics😊
An excellent practice, would highly recommend them. Always professional and helpful. Many thanks
I am incredibly thankful to the team at the Armagh Orthodontic Clinic for all the tremendous work they've done over the years to ensure I got the best treatment possible to achieve the perfect smile.
Very well pleased with treatment friendly staff.
Thank you straightening my teeth. Excellent service with fantastic staff
Very professional effective and efficient service.
It was very quick appointments, get right to the point always kind. Very flexible on dates. Worked brilliant teeth straight.
Thanks for your kind review and the lovely photo. It is a pleasure to have you as one of our patients
Armagh Orthodontic Clinic is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews