Armada Mining Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Armada Mining

About Armada Mining: Armada Mining is a cryptocurrency mining service based in United Kingdom. We deliver quality cost effective cloud mining solutions with excellent customer service.

+44 (0) 845 004 2180

support@armadamining.com

2 Lansdowne Road

Tell us how Armada Mining made you happy

"Impressed by the service with armada mining. Glad to be supporting a U.K. company. Easy to use"
"I would like clearer instructions on how to see what is happening with our mining. Finding your way round the dashboard is not easy. Thank you."
Hi, Thanks for your response. We are always looking for ways to improve Armada Mining. Please let us know what you would like to see on your dashboard. Also, we would be more than happy to talk you through the dashboard, please email us on support@armadamining.com and we can arrange a convenient time.
"Love it! Very friendly customer service and I know that by supporting their business, I'm supporting a good cause. Really excited every time we get a payment and reinvest our earnings."
"Really great, ethical business with brilliant customer service!"
"Great that you can pay directly from debit card - saves a good few percent in fees so you end up with more bang for your buck. Great ethics. I recommend highly."
"excellent first class service"
"Having been introduced to the concept of Crypto mining late 2017, I found that all the popular known mining companies had no available, or offered a waiting list without a clear indication of when it would be back on offer. Then recently, I was recommended to Armada Mining, from a friend who knew the founders and I immediately had confidence with their offering. Having compared to other mining ventures I had researched, Armada was a clear winner. The service they offer is clear and transparent, and the offering is unique from others, as you actually purchase shares, which is divided from the overall Armada Mining activities, daily. This is then clearly presented on a online dashboard and also summarised in a daily email with a breakdown of your gains, which is handy to keep a track on the go. Their website highlights a useful FAQ section, answering a lot of the question that as a new investor would have, and also their user support was fair more efficient and helpful then others I had experience with. Joining/purchasing an Armada contract was by far the most easiest of all others, as they offer an range of methods to pay by, ie. Bank transfer, BitCoin and PayPal! I’ve been told an auto-reinvest function is soon to be introduced, adding to the user experience. After the success of having referred friends and family, who are benefiting with their own gains, and am actively continuing to recommend Armada to others who are looking to get involve with the Crypto evolution."
"Bit more info on FAQs - ie around the process, how long to wait before payments start showing up, more info on other types of cryptos that Armada can mine, and of course details on how to extract, reinvest holdings/ balances to wallets. Apart from that, great start within the first 15 days since starting the contract."
"Very good service,fast reply very good website .Easy to access and find the information"
Armada Mining is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews