Aria PC Technology Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Aria PC Technology
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Aria PC Technology made you happy

"If you buy from Aria PC you had better hope nothing goes wrong. This is a business that is more than happy to support its suppliers over it’s customers. I spent £16,000 with them but when a PSU started under powering a rig I was told I had over stressed it, despite their sales people recommending the component for my precisely defined application. When I challenged this diagnosis damage to a connector miraculously appeared, despite a broken connector not being in the original diagnosis and to my knowledge not being present when I dispatched. Overall there is a store called Scan just down the road who in my experience have excellent customer service, I just wish I had gone to them rather than Aria for this particular order."
Are you Aria PC Technology? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Happy with the price and service I have received"
"Upon ordering and collecting the items in store (I never purchase high value items online as dealing with companies via emails if anything does go wrong with 48 hour delays between each email is just ridiculous), everything was in good order. I'm giving 1 star on the basis that I regard my situation as completely unacceptable. I purchased a full PC on Jan 17th. On May 28th ish it became apparent that the PC was faulty in some way. Long story short after a few emails with customer service I was given an RMA for the CPU and Motherboard. All is looking well. Then the dreaded unfortunate events start to happen. When working out what was wrong with the PC I took videos and pictures to show a friend (THANKFULLY). I drove to Aria to pass over the motherboard and cpu, wrapped in a soft plastic bag not suitable for a courier delivery, but suitable to hand over in person (I'm in Manchester and was able to do this). Friday 1st June I am able to drop off the RMA'd items Monday 4th, Very quickly I receive a phonecall from Aria to inform me that there is "damage" to the motherboard which is probably why it isn't working, I'm very surprised by this and question whether or not they are talking to the right customer about the right product. I have been extremely careful beyond belief with these fragile items. I ask to see the images (to check whether or not it was mine) To my disbelief it is my motherboard, and i'm extremely shocked and disappointed as I can't ever understand how they scratch was ever there. It's a big enough scratch to notice. "Ofcourse, you would say that" you may think. However, after I finish the devastating call to hear I probably don't have a leg to stand on... How can I prove the scratch wasn't caused by me. I decide it'd worth checking the video I took to send a friend of my PC to confirm to myself the damage was there. I review the video I took prior to handing over my items and within seconds I realise the angle of my video is enough to see where the scratch "should be". There is no scratch. I look at another image I took and zoom in, Once again... No scratch. Aria have since sent me 20 images of the motherboard etc and how surprising. The images are uploaded in a specific order, which is understandable. From the 20 images it's quite obvious that whoever has took the images has taken it out of the packaging took a few images, unintentionally caused damage to it (the scratch) then put the items back in the packaging and started taking more photos as if there is a timeline of images to show it was always like that. Absolutely not and I will not accept this kind of behaviour. The timeline/ order of images is ridiculous and is so obvious that it's been taken OUT of the packaging, images taken, then suddenly put back in the packaging and more images taken of "it being taken out of the box". Anyway, I am still waiting for their reply, but I will leave this here in the meantime. Electronics go wrong at times, we all know that. Don't risk ordering from here. They have closed their shop so you have no choice but to deal with them via email. I will update my response when I hear back from them but I already know where this is going. Thankfully I can afford a new motherboard if and when they refuse to do anything, to which I will be taking this further, and look forward to how they deal with this issue. EDIT 1: RMA numbers KRMA23805 and KRMA23805 (in case you ask for them)"
"They stock a wide range of quality computer parts. Made my own system to my requirements and I could not be happier than I am with the end result."
"Good quality, low priced brand computer components, processed quickly, arrived safely and in good time. Great Service! p.s. Thanks for the Haribo! ;)"
"Poor customer service and send out used goods as new. Avoid and pay the extra to use a reputable supplier."
"Competitive prices, efficient service, goods despatched promptly."
"I found Aria to be an excellent pc component supplier. Some of the best prices around and an Amazon pay facility at checkout made it quick and painfree. Fast delivery also."
"Great prices and although there was a minor issue with something showing out of stock only once the order was placed they sorted this out quickly and changed the product to a suitable alternative and quickly credited my bank with the price difference"
Aria PC Technology is rated 3.56 based on 9 reviews