Aria PC Technology Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Aria PC Technology

How would you rate Aria PC Technology ?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Steven Edwards

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aria PC Technology in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Steven Edwards
"They stock a wide range of quality computer parts. Made my own system to my requirements and I could not be happier than I am with the end result."
"Good quality, low priced brand computer components, processed quickly, arrived safely and in good time. Great Service! p.s. Thanks for the Haribo! ;)"
"Poor customer service and send out used goods as new. Avoid and pay the extra to use a reputable supplier."
Matt
"Competitive prices, efficient service, goods despatched promptly."
Paul MOLLOY
"I found Aria to be an excellent pc component supplier. Some of the best prices around and an Amazon pay facility at checkout made it quick and painfree. Fast delivery also."
Nick
"Great prices and although there was a minor issue with something showing out of stock only once the order was placed they sorted this out quickly and changed the product to a suitable alternative and quickly credited my bank with the price difference"
Aria PC Technology is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews