Aria Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Aria

Tell us how Aria made you happy

"Avoid at all costs. Rude customer service and unwilling to refund customers when they mess up. Seems to be a regular issue as several have posted this now"
Are you Aria? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Aria receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"While Aria first delayed my order for computer components due a security check. I gave them a call first thing in the morning and they resolved the issue in less than 8 minutes, with my components being delivered the very next day. I'm super impressed by them."
"Great prices, although special deals could be clearer - personal mistake on ordering resolved for the cheaper price over phone"
Aria is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews