Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

Read Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

info@ardomedical.co.uk

Unit 1

Tell us how Ardo Medical Ltd made you happy
Used one of these pumps in hospital as baby had jaundiced then hired one for home. No problems
My wife and I needed a spare part for the Calypso unit. When I called I received excellent customer service and they couldn't do enough to help. Part was put in the post right away and arrived the next morning. This service makes a real difference and will highlight this to others.
I thought that the funnel order would include the white rubber valve too.
Brilliant pump, fast and quiet.
Great customer service, fast delivery, good prices
Exactly like the one I borrowed from hospital. Next day delivery.
Fast service excellent product
I wanted a pump that would be as effective as the hospital one that o had loaned. To my suprise this was amazing half the time to express both breasts. Very happy with purchase
I initially used the Ardo Calypso in the hospital and thought it was great. As someone who hadn’t expressed before it was really easy to use and the rhyme in the leaflet helped with learning about stimulation vs. expression mode. I think it’s great the pump comes with several different flange types and it’s so quiet I barely notice it. I also love that with rechargeable batteries and a pumping bra you can be hands free! I’ve been using this pump for 9 months now exclusively pumping for my little girl and can’t recommend it enough!!
Easy to use and comfortable on your breast. The pump is fairly quiet and gentle, it gives you the ability to control the settings. would recommend it to any mum Express feeding their baby.
So far happy with the breast pump, does the job well. Only down side is that it comes with so many breast shells but none of them fit so have to spend more money for the breast shells . Customer service is excellent.
Just as good as the hospital grade ardo machine I used, very pleased
My wife is very happy with the double pump we originally purchased and accessories and parts are good quality. We would definetly recommend Ardo Medical in the future.
Really pleased I purchased this product. My midwife arranged a loan of one for me for a few days, it was very easy to use and I got a good amount very quickly. I only express occasionally so initially I had just intended to use a manual pump from a different manufacturer as I had with my first baby. I soon realised with a toddler being in tow every minute is valuable. So the time saved with double electric pumping has been well worth it. Also bonus of closed system is great piece of mind and means I can pass on th pump to a friend when I breast feeding journey eventually comes to an end.
Brilliant breast pump with excellent suction. Very easy to use and easy to maintain.
Great pump. Used their pump whilst in SCBU, was good so hired one myself. Next day delivery. Would recommend
This pump is great, it has allowed me to continue feeding my little girl my breast milk even when feeding her was too painful. It’s quiet and efficient even when using both pumps. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a Breastpump.
Fantastic service great price and great machines
great breast pump. after problems dealing with medela and purchasing the double electric... stay away from that product. shocking. purchased the calypso about 2 months ago so far ok. apart from it turning off after a certain time period its preety good.
Hi Elena, thank you for your review and kind words about the Calypso. Concerned to hear that the pump is turning off please give us a call and we will investigate for you.
Good products, great customer service. Ladies who dealt with my delivery difficulties were amazing :)
Ardo Medical Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 507 reviews