Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

Read Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

info@ardomedical.co.uk

Unit 1

Tell us how Ardo Medical Ltd made you happy
Best Breast pump ever, I have tried this brand in the hospital and also try madela, Ardo is superior less noisy and super soft I did not feel pressure of paint and does the job is less time. The shield size was also more confortable for me.
Excellent service, spare parts came very quickly and I received text updates as to the whereabouts of my parcel up until it arrived.
Love my Ardo Calypso pump to bits, cannot daily the product or the customer service
Very prompt delivery - works effectively and more reasonably priced than comparable brands
I was hospitalised with mastitis and used an Ardo pump while I was there. They are so superior to anything else I used, which included home pumps in the £50-100 range. Even through mastitis the Ardo pump did not cause any additional pain and allowed me to relieve the pressure from my poor boobs!

I immediately ordered a pump for rental from my hospital bed. Sadly my situation worsened and I had to stay for a week and have surgery. There ended my breastfeeding journey. Ardo Medical were so supportive throughout. It really has meant a lot.
Excellent product making breast pumping so much easier. There was a fault with the initial machine and Ardo delivered a new pump the next day. Great customer service and easy to speak to someone without long delays.

I have already recommended this product to a friend.
Ardo are a brilliant company and a very helpful, the breast pump is amazing. I phoned them up and they gave me some sound advice to establish pumping as I stopped for a while. For the price as well, they're fantastic, love it completely!
Bought for my daughter, after NHS loaned one to her (for 2 weeks). Unfortunately, by the time NHS one was returned, she had had to give up breastfeeding, however, the ARDO pump had made it possible for her to continue as long as she could!
I was able to return the pump I’d purchased, as it was still in the original packaging. ARDO Medical refunded me promptly.
Great company to deal with. My daughter was absolutely delighted with the Calypso breast pump and highly recommends.
After trying different brands we finally managed to find the one it is worth all the money.
Super silent and works really well. My fiancé is finally less stressed and happy about expressing milk
Very pleased with my Ardo Calypso pump. Works brilliantly.
Brilliant breast pump waz recommened this by the special care unit in hospital after trying a few other brands. It is simple fast and easy to use.
The Ardo products have given me complete piece of mind. I trust the products and the pump and accessories have been key in the stages my baby has progressed through. The pump is brilliant and easy to use. I bought a flange today fit my nipple size and extra bottles for storing in the fridge. Highly recommended.
Not the smallest in the market. It didn't work for me at all because I need an even smaller size.
Hi Zainab, we are sorry to hear you were unhappy, however we do not claim to be the smallest in the market? We do include 3 of the most popular size breast shells with the Calypso, which you would not find with most other breastpump suppliers. There are five sizes available but it would not be cost-effective or economic to provide all of these with every pump.
Looks very professional, will use it once baby will arrive as his sick.
The staff at Ardo are absolutely amazing, my wife was struggling with breast feeding. I decided to enquire at Ardo, the level of customer service and advice was exceptional. To the staff at Ardo, a massive thank you from Amy and Matthew BAPTISTE. Keep up the good work, 👍🏾.
Recently bought bigger breast shields for my ardo electric pump I have they came quicker than expected would definitely recommend and buy from here again
Product is great and easy to use. Comes with all the parts you might need.
Items as described, arrived on time
This pump has good suction and is small enough to carry around.
Used one of these pumps in hospital as baby had jaundiced then hired one for home. No problems
My wife and I needed a spare part for the Calypso unit. When I called I received excellent customer service and they couldn't do enough to help. Part was put in the post right away and arrived the next morning. This service makes a real difference and will highlight this to others.
Ardo Medical Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 505 reviews