Arden Gates Reviews

Telephone
Read Arden Gates Reviews

CORNER FARM, PACKWOOD ROAD LAPWORTH, SOLIHULL, United Kingdom

Tell us how Arden Gates made you happy
Easy to order Speedy delivery competitive pricing for my garage up and over door motors
great product great service but postage was a little high
Very helpful on the phone prior to ordering. Fast delivery and competitive pricing
What a great service and product - fitted expertly and very good value for money. Great company to deal with
very clear polite conversation - information 100%
GOOD SERVICE, GOOD VALUE AND GOOD COMMUNICATION
delivery next day so was able to get security gates back up and running........excellent!
Good technical knowhow together with a very friendly approach.
Delivery was quick, thank you.
Very good service keep up the good work
Very helpful on the phone
I accidently ordered wrong item online. I phoned up and they were able to hold back order and change to correct kit. Great being able to have a conversation with actual people to resolve issues. Quickly delivered also. Thanks
Knowledgeable friendly staff made it a joy to do business with the Company
The website experience was good, and the Hindi 880 kit was well packed and arrived in good condition. However I was disappointed to discover it did not contain a KeySwitch which is included in the picture on your website, though I admit that I should have looked more carefully at your written description which does not mention it!
READ THIS before you buy from THIS COMPANY! Disaster struck on Monday morning when the existing gate motor just packed up. It was the last thing I needed. I phoned one gate company up and all they did was to try to persuade me to buy their "latest" brand new system at an extortionate price. I became suspicious and then phoned Arden almost at random. I spoke to John and he immediately told me not to worry and asked me to get some serial numbers off the gate motor. He then kindly worked out the best way to fix the gate. The correct component arrived the very NEXT day. On the day of fitting, John was still there on the end of the phone to advise as necessary. Arden are a proper professional outfit unlike some of the amateurs out there whose only interest is to fleece their next punter. I give Arden 10/10 .
Great price and next day delivery - service cannot be faulted.
Delighted with my automated gates. I found the supplier and fitters of these gets extremely helpful and professional. A prompt service and good quality product. Would highly recommend. Thank you
A good company to do business with. Good service excellent support.
A good price, quick delivery and very well packaged. I would definitely use them again,
Arden Gates had been recommended to me and I totally understand why. Dave and the team have been very professional, extremely knowledgeable and helpful - a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. The gates and wall look stunning and I am delighted. Thank you to Andy and Alan also for fitting them and setting up the system on site. Would highly recommended (and already have...!) :-)
Arden Gates is rated 4.78 based on 92 reviews