Archers Sleepcentre Reviews

Categories:
Beds & Bedroom
Furniture Companies
Home & Garden

How would you rate Archers Sleepcentre ?

"Easy to configure website and lots of choices."
"Loved it. Got exactly what we wanted at a very good price."
Anne Donnelly
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered online and was quite nervous as I had never purchased such a big item before online. However, given their price and delivery service available, it was the only option. What's the worst that could happen? I paid by credit card to ensure that I would still be covered for a refund in the event of any mishaps. Soon found out that there was no reason to be worried. I was updated on the progress of my order consistently. The delivery service itself was great. The drivers took their time and great care of my new goods. I was kept updated with time windows and how long before they would be with me. Overall, a fantastic shopping experience."
"I have several rental properties and Archers is always my first port of call. Efficient delivery, no hassle and just get what I need when I need it."
"Delivery was fast and efficient, competitively priced"
"Great choice and great price"
"Bedstead I selected was out of stock and I didn't realise it at the time; a quick phone call and everything was resolved. Re-selected to a different bedstead and the difference in price refunded back to my account. Delivered within a couple of days afterwards. Superb service"
Naomi Stephens
Unverified Reviewer
"Had a night mair with another company and had to get refund. Archers stepped in and restored my faith in good retailers"
"I ordered a new mattress after an accident involving my morning cup of coffee! As you can imagine in such a situation, you want your mattress replaced as soon as possible. Found this company after a quick google search and seen that they can offer next day delivery. Fantastic! Called them up and everything went just as I had hoped. The courier that they use also deserve massive credit. Gave me a 2 hour time window by text message the evening before and called me in the morning just to confirm my address. The delivery drivers then called me to let me know they were 10 minutes away! Our stairs can be quite tight but the 2 delivery drivers managed it no problem at all and took great care. Fantastic experience and wouldn't hesitate to use again"
"Placed an order over the telephone with the supportive Internet team. We had a browse online previous to calling so had a rough idea what we were looking for. However, the customer service agent asked what our needs were and guided us in the right direction. This was extremely pleasing and re-assuring, if it had not been for the advice and guidance from that agent (I think his name was David) then we would have spent money on a product not suitable to our needs. Delivery service was explained, they have two options. One man to the front door between 8am and 6pm. This wasn't suitable for us so we opted to pay some small change for the 2 man delivery service with a time window. The driver even called us beforehand! The delivery service was outstanding. We are over the moon with our new mattress."
Jermaine Killen
Unverified Reviewer
"Keslo frame delighted! :)"
"Lovely store, staf and servise was great"
"Nice gentleman on phone, very helpful, happy with new pillows"
"delivered on time"
Leah Ferguson
Unverified Reviewer
"Had a family member staying as an emergency and was worried I would not be able to get a bed in time for them. Found Archers Sleepcentre online and gave them a call - I should not have worried. Sales staff were attentive and extremely helpful. Ordered Wednesday evening and had the goods delivered by Friday morning! Thank you!"
"Delivered on time , happy with the bed"
"Had to change my order after ordering on line nothing was any trouble and bed is great thanks"
"Great service fantastic extra long bed for our son"
Alan Sheppard
Unverified Reviewer
"Nice solid 3.6ft bed, the mattress is firm but comfortable, if you like a soft mattress this might not be the bed for you. It was delivered when they said it would be and the guys who delivered it were great and really helpful. The bed is a bit on the high side for me but anyone taller than 5.2 will not have this problem."
Penny Hollingworth
Unverified Reviewer
"ordered a mattress for delivery on a Saturday. little glitch with the delivery, mattress superb. Refunded my delivery charge instantly. great service.."
Archers Sleepcentre is rated 3.64 based on 107 reviews