Archers Sleepcentre Reviews

Archers Sleepcentre have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

75% of reviewers recommend Archers Sleepcentre

Beds & Bedroom
Furniture Companies
Home & Garden

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Archers Sleepcentre?

"Staff in store were really nice and helpful. Certainly knew their stuff"
Are you Archers Sleepcentre? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Archers Sleepcentre receives. Reply Now
"Fabulous company, the best in the industry!"
"*** avoid at all costs. They don’t deliver your items and then charge you for them."
"Great staff in Great Western Road store"
"I love my new mattress, best night sleep EVER"
"nice mattress"
"Was served by the Sales Manager in their Glasgow branch. When I described what I was looking for, having already looked at the mattress on the website, he took me to one which was on display. I was very impressed with the mattress, more so than I thought I would have been, and once I had decided to go ahead with the order, the delivery process was explained. We organised a date and I received a time window the evening beforehand."
"Brilliant service from start to finish. Competitive pricing too for superior products."
"Davie in the internet was fabulous"
"Beautiful new bed and delightful delivery team"
"great service from hillingdon branch and love my new wardroble"
"I run a hotel and when I need anything from divan bases to pillows to high end mattrssses, I always contact Archers. They handle large orders better than anyone else that I have used and are a pleasure to deal with."
"Nice selection of beds available when I visited the Cumbernauld store"
"Having visited the store and given ourselves a "shortlist" of beds, we went away and did some research online. We then chose the bed we wished to purchase and decided it best to return to the store and placed an order as we felt safer placing the order in store rather than online. We chose a delivery date, paid for the bed and left. Perfect!"
"chest of draw ready assembled good seervice"
"I ordered a mattress online last year and the time had came to update my divan. I had no hesitation in returning as the service and cost last year was terrific. Once again, Archers Sleep Centre excelled themselves, as did the delivery company. Helpful and knowledgeable sales staff on the telephone, delivery service on a day of my choice with a dedicated time window and the divan base itself is stunning. It also required next to no effort to assemble which is a bonus!"
"5 stars really happy"
"Couldn't not leave a five star review after the service me and my Elderly Father experienced from your Cumbernauld branch. It isn't about a quick sale with these guys which is very refreshing."
"My bed arrived very quickly. Couldn't assemble myself but my husband found it quite easy. Delighted with it in my bedroom!"
"nice bed frame"