Archers Sleepcentre Reviews

Archers Sleepcentre have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

72% of reviewers recommend Archers Sleepcentre

headoffice@archerssleepcentre.co.uk

39 Colquhoun Avenue

Categories:
Beds & Bedroom
Furniture Companies
Home & Garden

Telephone

How would you rate Archers Sleepcentre ?

"Good service"
"I wasn't sure what type of mattress I wanted or needed for that matter. All I knew was that my current one had seen.. better days, to say the least. I had a quick browse online and discovered Archers Sleepcentre's website. It was easy to use and packed a lot of information - too much information for a novice like me! So, I decided to phone through to their call centre where an extremely helpful gentleman talked me through everything and explained in everything in great detail. The amazing thing was I understood! After the phone call, everything was organised. I had a delivery date and a time window in which it would be delivered. I was delighted when it came, the delivery service was fantastic and the two men delivering couldn't do more to assist me. Overall, a seamless and enjoyable experience for something I would have thought could easily end up being a stressful one! My mattress itself is phenomenal! Five stars and if I ever need a new bed in future, you will be my first point of contact. Thank you again"
"Terrific Value"
"Ordered a bed frame (very good quality). Delivery men took it into my room for me and removed all packaging which was great. When it came to assembling the bed frame, I noticed that I had no instructions. Here we go, I thought. However, one phone call and a matter of minutes later, Archers Sleep Centre had emailed me the instructions over. Great customer service and I'm very happy with the product itself."
"Nice man in the Kilmarnock store helped my elderly Mother claim the VAT back on her electric bed. Terrific service."
"New pillow sorted out my dodgy neck! Pricey but worth it"
"Love their selection of fabric bed frames. Not a lot of places have the amount on show as they do! Really impressed and can't wait to receive my bed :)"
"Good value, easy to use website."
"man in the shop was very helpful"
"Service was better than I expected. Accurate and fast. I am very satisfied."
"The two men who delivered our goods are the reason for our review. FIVE STARS"
"Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I need to buy a new bed and mattress along with some furniture asap. Archers Sleep Centre assisted me in this and I could not be more impressed with their service. Great products, great price, quick delivery! Will be back."
"Nice fast delivery very thankful"
"Staff in Dundee store were very helpful and helped me pick the perfect mattress for my budget. Goodbye painful back!"
"Pretty poor customer service. I ordered a bed ( which itself was decent quality) from them which arrived damaged. When i reported this i was told that i would need to email them a photo of the damaged part before it would be replaced."
"BRILLIANT SERVICE FIRST CLASS"
"Staff in the Seafield branch were very informative and helped me and my Husband select a mattress and furniture for our new home."
"GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE"
"Had a few issues trying to place the order online due to my laptop, called up their sales line and a nice man helped me get what I was after."
"Wonderful online shopping experience. Their website was a joy to use, easily selected and purchased a new headboard. Communication afterwards excellent and the delivery men could not be more pleasant."
Archers Sleepcentre is rated 3.90 based on 136 reviews