Archers Sleepcentre Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Archers Sleepcentre
02AM
2AM

About Archers Sleepcentre: Archers Sleepcentre is a value led bed retailer selling beds and mattresses in high volumes throughout the UK.<br /> With 10 bed superstores from Ayr to Edinburgh, a premier five star stockist of Silentnight and Sealy (the leading internet bed brands), unrivalled access to the best drop shipping suppliers in the UK gives us the edge over our internet competitors.

headoffice@archerssleepcentre.co.uk

39 Colquhoun Avenue

Categories:
Beds & Bedroom
Furniture Companies
Home & Garden

Tell us how Archers Sleepcentre made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Ordered a single divan bed. Free delivery which was an unexpected bonus. It arrived on time with friendly couriers and required no assembly. Excellent standard of product."
Are you Archers Sleepcentre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Staff were polite, helpful and knowledgeable."
"Price matched another website no problem, very pleased with the service"
"I ordered a bed frame online on the 1st may 2019 and it was to be delivered on the 8th may, on the day it was to be delivered we got tracking of the goods and was given a two hour time slot of when it would arrive, we received a phone call from the driver to say he would be half a hour , then he phoned again to say he would be five minutes,(All good) probably making sure we would be in the house for him arriving. When he arrived he brought two big boxes into my house then said he was missing a box and had forgot to load it on his van earlier. What got me angry at this point is that he knew he was missing the box all along but still tried to deliver goods that would not go together, I did say that if he mentioned that the box was missing when he phoned I would have told him there was no point delivering saving him time off his day. My wife decided to cancel the order and get a bed elsewhere as it would take too long to get a replacement, therefore she phoned the Glasgow office and went through the process of refund etc, after a couple of hours she noticed that she had nothing to confirm that the order had been canceled or anything to confirm the refund, we phoned the Glasgow branch again and got talking to a sales assistant, he told us that a refund will take 5-7 days to go into our account, I did point out it doesnt take 5-7 days to transfer money from one account to another but according to him it does. I asked to speak to the person above him but he wasnt available at the moment, therefore I asked to speak with the financial director or accounts , to which he replied they didnt have those people within the company? Also there is directors of the company but they dont speak with customers, the only people customers can talk to is sales assistants or his manager. Therefore if a company can take your money but when things go wrong, which is not the fault of the customer and refunds take way longer than they should the highest person you can talk to about it is a sales assistant and all the bosses hide and wont take phone calls."
"Brilliant and happy with service received from archers"
"Ordered a bed frame. Easy process. Delivery was not made on the date agreed. Delivery firm - XDP -did not reply to emails other than to say their server was down and could not access information. Telephone was no better, in fact much worse. 4 calls to their given number resulted in only listening to an answermachine and eventually a bill for £10.25. XDP did not call me back and neither did Archers who had promised to "look into it". The delivery company - XDP - is scamming Archers customers. Archers say they weren't aware but I am not so sure; there are many statements on the activities of XDP online. In any case, Archers are now aware of the situation because I told them. I wouldn't use Archers again unless and until they change the delivery company that they use."
"Great prices and a great nites sleep."
"Friendly, polite staff who provided efficient and sound service"
"Avoid disgrace the way my parents were treated despite spending £2000"
"WE bought some chests of drawers from Archers after spending a lot of time trying to find something the right size and look. The company seemed OK and we picked ready assembled (as we thought) better quality furniture. (ASC Hampton 3 Drawer Low Chest of Drawers ) When it turned up we realised that the drawers were very small. That prompted us to check the measurements against the online spec and they were a few cm smaller in every direction than the website stated. To make matters even worse the drawers are tiny compared to the front and the space available - very stupid design in my opinion. The quality is superficially only just OK and they look OK from accross the room. I bought rather than making our own this time and am regretting it. I tried contacting archers to complain that they are were not as per spec but heard nothing. We have given up the struggle and kept them but I will probably remake the drawer carcases as they are just to small to be useful. Should have doen it myslelf in the first place or gone somewhere we could measure the item rather than trusting a website. A very disappointing purchase and we would not go back."
"More than happy with the service provided. Professional and knowledgable staff, who listened to, and met, my needs."
"The absolute worst company I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Bed was not delivered 3 times due to the cheap courier company they use. Archers told me that the courier was cheap and seemed to think it was fine to use them, even though they are causing damage to its reputation?? Great way to run your business. NOTE - WARNING MESSAGE CONFIRMING ARCHERS WRITING OWN REVIEWS - SAYS IT ALL REALLY!"
"good service online from the telesales staff"
"Staff in store were really nice and helpful. Certainly knew their stuff"
"*** avoid at all costs. They don’t deliver your items and then charge you for them."
"I love my new mattress, best night sleep EVER"
"Davie in the internet was fabulous"
"My bed arrived very quickly. Couldn't assemble myself but my husband found it quite easy. Delighted with it in my bedroom!"
"Good service"
"man in the shop was very helpful"
Archers Sleepcentre is rated 2.42 based on 67 reviews