Archers Sleepcentre Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Archers Sleepcentre
02AM
2AM

About Archers Sleepcentre: Archers Sleepcentre is a value led bed retailer selling beds and mattresses in high volumes throughout the UK.<br /> With 10 bed superstores from Ayr to Edinburgh, a premier five star stockist of Silentnight and Sealy (the leading internet bed brands), unrivalled access to the best drop shipping suppliers in the UK gives us the edge over our internet competitors.

headoffice@archerssleepcentre.co.uk

39 Colquhoun Avenue

Categories:
Beds & Bedroom
Furniture Companies
Home & Garden

Tell us how Archers Sleepcentre made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"The absolute worst company I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Bed was not delivered 3 times due to the cheap courier company they use. Archers told me that the courier was cheap and seemed to think it was fine to use them, even though they are causing damage to its reputation?? Great way to run your business. NOTE - WARNING MESSAGE CONFIRMING ARCHERS WRITING OWN REVIEWS - SAYS IT ALL REALLY!"
Are you Archers Sleepcentre? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Archers Sleepcentre receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"good service online from the telesales staff"
"Staff in store were really nice and helpful. Certainly knew their stuff"
"Fabulous company, the best in the industry!"
"*** avoid at all costs. They don’t deliver your items and then charge you for them."
"Great staff in Great Western Road store"
"I love my new mattress, best night sleep EVER"
"Davie in the internet was fabulous"
"My bed arrived very quickly. Couldn't assemble myself but my husband found it quite easy. Delighted with it in my bedroom!"
"Good service"
"man in the shop was very helpful"
"Staff in Dundee store were very helpful and helped me pick the perfect mattress for my budget. Goodbye painful back!"
"Pretty poor customer service. I ordered a bed ( which itself was decent quality) from them which arrived damaged. When i reported this i was told that i would need to email them a photo of the damaged part before it would be replaced."
"Online order placed-delivery did not turn up on the day specified. Waited in all day and no one called to advise. Product completely different to online description and told I would have to pay £70 for collection if I wanted to return it or go to Post Office and send independently."
"I ordered bed and took a days holiday as I live on my own and no one else to take in. Delivery was due between 8 am and 6 pm. By 7pm i guessed by new bed was a pipe dream. I will have to call them tomorrow . Communication very poor and a waste of a days holiday. Would not use again"
"Delivery of beds is shocking!! 3 times and still no bed. Service by the team is really bad not helpful at all"
"Very uncaring customer service and they expect little old ladies resisiding on their own to move their old matttress by themselves. I was told that they would not help with old mattress removal, not even to the outside."
"Let down significantly by delivery, which seems to be a common problem. Lack of apology, no follow up calls or email from company indicating a lack of concern and care for the customer. For us , running our own business, reliability is a key reason for using one company over another. Sorry Archers, you could have turned this around by being more efficient and just caring a bit more so we will not be using you again."
"SHOCKING COMPANY!!!Everything went wrong. Delivery was awful, Didn't turn up when they said. No communication to say it wasn't being delivered. After it was eventually delivered i contacted them to let them know and i didn't hear anything back. Extremely rude and would never use this company again. Please avoid."
"Good Service"