Archers Sleepcentre Reviews

Categories:
Beds & Bedroom
Furniture Companies
Home & Garden

How would you rate Archers Sleepcentre?

76 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Archers Sleepcentre in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Online order placed-delivery did not turn up on the day specified. Waited in all day and no one called to advise. Product completely different to online description and told I would have to pay £70 for collection if I wanted to return it or go to Post Office and send independently."
"Let down slightly by the courier but was delivered the very next day as promised. Saturday delivery charge refunded without hesitation too. Great customer service and the mattress has given me a great sleep into the bargain."
"Good service, delivery company excellent"
Michelle Miller
Unverified Reviewer
"Contacted Archers Sleepcentre as was in need of an unusual size mattress for a bed our Mother in Law had left us. Sales consultant on the phone was very helpful and told me he would look into this and contact their suppliers and see what could be done. Around half an hour later, I received a call back and it could be done! I was presented with different options depending on what I was looking for and everything all priced and ready to be delivered. Great service!!"
"Very helpful sales staff."
"Nice bed & after sales service was smashing!"
Linda McGuire
"Magic and ontime"
"Really Good"
Jean Simmonds
Unverified Reviewer
"Quick Service and delivery was great. They even brought it into my room, unpacked the mattress and put in on my frame."
"Delivery of beds is shocking!! 3 times and still no bed. Service by the team is really bad not helpful at all"
"Very uncaring customer service and they expect little old ladies resisiding on their own to move their old matttress by themselves. I was told that they would not help with old mattress removal, not even to the outside."
"Let down significantly by delivery, which seems to be a common problem. Lack of apology, no follow up calls or email from company indicating a lack of concern and care for the customer. For us , running our own business, reliability is a key reason for using one company over another. Sorry Archers, you could have turned this around by being more efficient and just caring a bit more so we will not be using you again."
"Easy to find what you wanted on web site, and order, and delivered when they said they would and a comfortable mattress"
"SHOCKING COMPANY!!!Everything went wrong. Delivery was awful, Didn't turn up when they said. No communication to say it wasn't being delivered. After it was eventually delivered i contacted them to let them know and i didn't hear anything back. Extremely rude and would never use this company again. Please avoid."
Margaret Jones
Unverified Reviewer
"Brilliant Service and a great mattress. Stuart was really really good on the phone. Will use again."
Robert Maestri
"Really good service."
David Thornton
Unverified Reviewer
"guest bed great.My kid loves it. Delivery right on time and great sales staff on the phone. David knew his stuff. Thanks"
"Good Service"
"Great service, quick delivery and really friendly and helpful staff."
"Good all round service."
Archers Sleepcentre is rated 3.12 based on 76 reviews