Archer Signs Reviews

Archer Signs And Panels Limited
6 Daniels Way
Hucknall

Tell us how Archer Signs made you happy
very good service, deliveries on time , competitive prices I would recommend these
Consistently quick turnaround on orders and competitively priced.
Brilliant and super fast delivery
First class service. All the staff were very efficient, helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend Archer Signs !!
Excellent product and service, you went over and above to supply me with what I wanted. Not only will I recommend you but we will come back to you in the future. Mick Hards
Easy to use web site and good delivery but expensive for what they are.
Great very speedy response and excellent end result
Excellent, very good quality, great correspondence and friendly service .
Comprehensive website, prompt service, helpful staff, really good communication.
Staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Would definately recommend
Good quality signs, and sent a sample to verify that we were happy with the layout they were using
First class product, first class service. Efficient every step of the way.
Always the best. Don't even think about going anywhere else. A no fuss no bother service!
Always found the staff at Archer professional & friendly - Very easy company to deal with. Deliveries are always on time & product is always as expected.
Fantastic customer service, quick delivery
Very Poor Quality Of Sign! Customer service a joke and very rude on the phone. Prices out of this world but sadly it was a legal requirement for our Charity to display a sign when we do our litter picks. Overall absolutely terrible experience and do not recommend and will not buy again!
Good morning Mr Anderson - Were sorry you have experienced such a poor service from us, can I confirm the sequence of events as follows 1) you emailed us thursday night 17th sept @ 6.34pm asking for a free sign. which you are legally required to have for safety of the people working on the road. 2) regretably we did not respond. 3) you placed an online order with us friday 18th at night @ 9.16pm for the sign you wished to purchase. 4) monday morning we processed this order as we only work mon-fri 8am-5pm @ 8.05am and dispatched sameday. 5) where you live is a 2 day service - but the sign was delievered and signed for @ 16.05pm the nextday Tuesday 22nd I'm Sorry if this service is not what you expected..
Excellent sign quantity Excellent price Very easy to order Very well protected for delivery Next day delivery and email to inform me of dispatch Highly recommended company
Very efficient
Great customer service. Very patient with me as a novice sign buyer. Once I understood what I needed to buy, ordered and delivered within a few days. Quality of signs, posts handclaps all very good. I am happy to recommend them.
Archer Signs  5 star review on 5th October 2020 Archer Signs  5 star review on 5th October 2020
Good products, at reasonable prices.
Archer Signs is rated 4.84 based on 186 reviews