Arch Aesthetics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Arch Aesthetics
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Arch Aesthetics?

02032397607

info@archaesthetics.co.uk

55c Eden Street

Click Here

Tell us how Arch Aesthetics made you happy

"I went to Arch Aesthetics over a year ago. I went to get my teeth whitened and got a few chemical peels done before my wedding. Dr Archana Srikanthan is amazing! She is very skilled, knowledgeable and very helpful. She even came up with an aftercare plan on how to look after my skin after getting the peel done. Dr Archana recommended skincare products which I used daily- morning and night. I saw a huge difference in my skin and I wasn’t breaking out as much and it just felt great. I would highly recommend Arch Aesthetics for anyone who wants to get a chemical peel or teeth whitening done and I will certainly be going back myself. Thanks Arch Aesthetics for these results."
Are you Arch Aesthetics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I went to Dr Archana about half year ago, had Botox treatment on my forehead, brows and crawfeet. Excellent results, natural but effective. The results lasted quite long for about 4 months, comparing to the previous treatment I had with another doctor, which I had to go back for a top up every 2 months! I am very impressed, and already went back to Dr Archana for my second Botox treatment, again very happy with the results. I recently had Profhilo treatment on the back of my hands with Dr Archana. She is very skilled, very patient to questions, and very helpful even come up with an aftercare plan. After my first treatment, I could obviously feel less hand cream needed. Just had my second treatment a few days ago, looking forward to seeing further improvement!"
"I have been using Arch Aesthetics now for a while to treat hyper pigmentation and acne scars. Dr Archana Srikanthan is highly professional and goes the extra mile by providing a very thorough skin consultation and taking into account the concerns I had and the results I would like to achieve. She then provided a bespoke plan to adddress my concerns and the main products I was prescribed were Alumier serums and peels. Having used her plan for a few months now, I can see very visible results. The scarring and pigmentation on my cheeks have reduced and my skin tone is very even. This is the biggest improvement I have seen in my skin for years. Dr Srikanthan checks up on progress every few weeks and always adjusts the plans according to results. She is extremely approachable and always on hands to help deliver the best results possible. On dealing with her it is apparent she is very knowledgeable in her field and has plenty of experience. I would highly recommend Arch Aesthetics to anyone who has skin concerns they are looking to improve."
"Dr Arch is really helpful and i have had a great experience. I feel great about my skin, it’s feeling much better after the chemical peels."
(Kingston) - Posted 1 year ago
"Archana was very informative, explained pre, post care very well. Also, she made sure I felt comfortable throughout my chemical peel procedure."
(Kingston) - Posted 1 year ago
"I would have no hesitation recommending Archana to anyone thinking of trying Botox or fillers for the first time. The experience throughout was fantastic from initial contact to follow up appointments. She took the time to really listen, address my fears and concerns and suggest a way forward that helped me achieve what I was after. The treatment itself was not painful and I had no bruising and only a tiny swelling which surprised me as I usually bruise very easily. As someone new to Botox and fillers it was important to me to feel safe and that I wasn’t about to do something I’d hugely regret. Having someone who understood that and suggested a gradual and conservative approach was exactly what I needed. I’m so pleased with my results and the aftercare I’ve received."
"Great experience. Had a lot of knowledge and made the whole process super easy"
"Dr Archana is wonderful- she’s very professional and diligent in her work and I’m very pleased with the results following her treatment. Thank you so much!"
"I’ve dealt with Dr Archana Srikanthan to help improve acne scars and hyper pigmentation on my skin. I am currently in the course of my treatment. The first thing I would like to say is how approachable and understanding Dr Srikanthan is. She takes the needs of her patients and their concerns seriously before recommending a a tailored plan to address the issue. She provides expert advise throughout the process and is always on hand to answer any queries I have. I have only been using my personal skincare routine for several days but already see a significant difference in my skin. The hyper pigmentation is clearing and my acne scars are fading. I have not developed any further pigmentation and often am complimented on glowing skin. Thank you Arch Aesthetics for these results."
"Dr arch was Amazing I am So happy with my new lips !! She was so welcoming and friendly will not be going to anyway else for my treatment ! Highly recommended"

Arch Aesthetics
"Dr. Arch was amazing! I honestly have no words to describe how good the experience was! im thrilled! super pleased with the results, she is very professional and knowledgeable! I will definitely keep getting more treatments with her, I cant recommend her highly enough! Thank you!!!"

Arch Aesthetics
"I'm very pleased with my nose filler, it was the first time I have been to Dr Archana and she got it spot on and I've had the best result yet fron the treatment. So glad I made the right choice."

Arch Aesthetics
"First time using any sort of cosmetic improvement and was made to feel completely at ease. Came away with a real boost to my confidence and noticed visible improvement straight away. Very happy."

Arch Aesthetics
"Dr Arch is absolutely brilliant. I came in with an issue of being unhappy with shape and previous filler, we talked through my options and she was helpful and clear about the choices and what she could do for me. I am also very very very scared of needles and Dr Arch made me feel completely comfortable and the procedure was essentially painless. I will definitely be back, thank you so much!"

Arch Aesthetics
"It was my first time receiving any sort of facial treatment and the results are incredible. Thank you so much Arch aesthetics- I feel like a changed person!"

Arch Aesthetics
"Arch was very welcoming and friendly, explained everything and I am so happy with the end results!"

Arch Aesthetics
"Really pleased with the results my lips look natural and volumised. Dr.Arch was very gentle and made me feel at ease. Very happy."

Arch Aesthetics
"Very happy with the results. Always making sure i can see what is happening throughout the procedure. Thank you"

Arch Aesthetics
"Very pleased with my lips and very quick and professional."

Arch Aesthetics is rated 4.96 based on 46 reviews