Aqua Warehouse Reviews

About Aqua Warehouse:

Hot Tub Distribution across the UK

richard@aquawarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how Aqua Warehouse made you happy
We were delighted by the service we received, all the staff were very helpful, we would definitely recommend their services
Thanks Tony. A pleasure doing business with you.
They will always help and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy. Will always use them in the future for top up supplies as well as new equipment. Our garden is complete thanks to the aqua warehouse
Thanks for the review Alex. Enjoy your new Covana Oasis
Very helpful and efficient
Excellent customer service. Happy to help and answer any questions.
Responded quickly and efficiently to emails/contact.
Experienced, knowledgeable friendly staff.
Hot tub sited promptly and safely. After care also excellent.
Would def recommend to friends and future customers.
Thanks for the review Andrew
Thank you for a wonderful review Andrew.
The two chaps that came round couldn’t have been nicer , thoroughly professional and courteous and explained everything I needed
Thanks John. enjoy your new spa!
Can honestly say from the first time I walked into the showroom to the install it has been a total pleasure to deal with you all
No question I asked couldn’t be answered truthfully & Ian & russell were so professional & took care when installing my tub
Once again thank you to all of your staff
Thanks Dave. It was also a pleasure dealing with you. Hope you enjoy many fun filled years in your new hot tub!
Fantastic service as always
Thank you very much for your review Andy.
They were very efficient, knowledgeable and trustworthy. This is the third jacuzzi we have had from them. Would not go anywhere else.
Thanks for the review Gary
Absolutely first class service from start to finish , delighted with my spa end2end cover brilliant product and service , I would highly recommend this company and products to all potential customers ,don’t be afraid you will not be disappointed, thanks to you all once again Norman
Thanks for your wonderful review Norman. Glad you are happy with your End2End Cover.
Excellent service and great communications. Excellent products and very knowledgeable and helpful team.
What a lovely company to work with. Richard and his team go above and beyond with all of their customers (new and old) and no matter how busy they are - they will always find time out of their schedule to make sure everybody else is happy. Richard always puts his customers first and AquaWarehouse excel in everything that they do. A fantastic company. What they can do and what they achieve is outstanding.
What can we say about team Aqua and in particular Richard?
They are just a great bunch to do bussiness with!
We have been a customer for over 15 years and have had nothing but good service and the best products!
We have represented them in Yorkshire and have a solid client base, built upon quality products and aftercare, provided by Richard and his team.
Their products and services are un rivalled in the industry!!!
Richard is the type of guy who would go above and beyond to ensure his customers receive nothing but the best in aftersales care!
If you want a brilliant value for money hot tub, built to last! with one of the lowest running costs in the industry and un rivalled aftersales-Richard and his team are your only choice!!!
We have been purchasing from Aqua Warehouse for 3 years and have found them to be very helpful whichever department we need to speak to. They carry a great range of products at great prices and dispatch quickly. I have no hesitation in recommending them as they have continuously provided excellent customer service and also help when we've needed it.
Always had great service.
I have only ever received the utmost of service and quality from this company. Nothing is too much trouble. All the products are great quality and they sell probably the best hot tubs in the world.
Aqua Warehouse are a brilliant company and I can’t rate their customer service highly enough. Excellent products and knowledgeable team. Thank you!
Its been a pleasure buying from Richard. He knows his stuff but isn't pushy and I'd certainly recommend Aqua Warehouse.
I have used this company for over 5 years and had very reliable service. A professional and knowledgeable bunch. Would highly recommend. Graham
Anyone wanting a Spa or a Swimspa in the Essex area I would highly recommend purchasing from Aquawarehouse in Chelmsford. Their knowledge in the industry is second to none and I genuinely have not dealt with a fairer or more honest company in all my years in business. Sarah, Richard and their team really do care about the customer and do everything within there means to make your purchase the best it possibly can be.
could be.
10 out of 10 (if the ratings went that high) from me without a doubt.
Brian
County Durham
Thanks for the great review Brian. It's been a delight to know you as well
Great Conpany to deal with.
Quality products.