Aqua Warehouse Reviews

About Aqua Warehouse:

Hot Tub Distribution across the UK

richard@aquawarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how Aqua Warehouse made you happy
Excellent no hassle installation. Easy set up and info from guys.Would recommend any time.
Can’t fault this company very helpful and knowledgeable good products always willing to help we’ll priced
It has been a very good experience from my enquiry going through the order up to the installation.
Very friendly, respectful, patient and knowledgable.
I do not hesitate in recommending the comoany to any potential cluents.
Very friendly, respectful, patient and knowledgable.
I do not hesitate in recommending the comoany to any potential cluents.
Very happy 100%
Thanks Andy. Enjoy!
Excellent service, very thorough run through of the tub. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for the review David. Happy tubbin!
Very good service
Thanks Dave. Glad it all went well.
Absolutely fantastic guys. Explained was explained well and would really highly recommend.
Thanks David. Glad everything went to plan!
Always very helpful and fast efficient service, couldn't ask for more. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the review Stacey. A pleasure doing business with you
Great company over and above with customer satisfaction. So happy with our purchase from aqua warehouse. Great hot tub, highly recommend this company.
Thanks for the review Dawn
The tub and the service has been fantastic; thoroughly recommended!
Cheers. Enjoy!
Excellent delivery, great team that got our tub in the desired location. Can't thank you enough and am excited to enjoy our tub!
Thanks Louise. I hope you all have a fantastic easter weekend enjoying your new tub!
The guys turned up nice and quick. They were very polite and courteous.The repairs were carried out well and it was all explained well.
Thanks for the review Chris. Glad all went well
I’ve just visited the shop for some more products , been asked if I would mind writing a review, so here it goes ,I’ve had my tub for two and half years now and still use it four to five times a week and still puts a big smile on my face , well recommend these guys ,very helpful and friendly .
Thanks Adam. Really glad you're still using it every day
Fantastic service from ordering right through to delivery. Everything was explained clearly regarding use of chemicals and the tub itself. Thank you so much!
Glad it all went well. Enjoy!
Excellent service from showroom to completion . . Highly recommended
Thanks for the review Mark. Hope you enjoy your new tub
Excellent advice, clearly a quality product when we researched around and great range.
My second purchase from aqua warehouse and service and quality is still fabulous. I would highly recommend them. Good advice, great service and follow up care. Five stars all round.
Thanks Sarah. Really pleased you are enjoying your second tub.
Richard and graham have been a pleasure to deal with. The whole experience has been superb. We took delivery of a tub and unfortunately it wasn’t right. Aqua warehouse immediately sorted the situation and within a few weeks we had the right one in. It was no hassle at all. Thanks guys, been so refreshing to deal with reasonable, helpful and honest staff.
Thanks for the great review James. Hey if you can't fit in the tub then it's just got to be changed. You would be stuck with a tub you couldn't use and that just wouldn't do. So we swapped it. All sorted. Enjoy!
Aqua Warehouse is rated 4.95 based on 137 reviews