Aquatek Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Aquatek

How would you rate Aquatek?

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Brian

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aquatek in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The 22" Aquatek TV I bought has impressed everybody who has seen it. It has good sound a great picture and looks great. Had a small problem but Joe at Aquatek was very helpful and professional and resolved the matter very quickly. Would highly recommend the TV and the company"
Michael Saint
Verified Buyer
"The TV is really good although the sound is not as good as it could be but I half expected that as it is waterproof and there was options to purchase ceiling speakers also. Very pleased so far."
Sheila Darr
Verified Buyer
"The TV I purchased is beautiful, unfortunately the builders have made the recess smaller and the TV doesn't fit, I am still thinking of a way around this. When I spoke to Aquatek, and explained the situation they said they would happily exchange this for a smaller version. Regardless of what I do, its good to know that they are happy to exchange this, even though the packaging has been discarded and the error is entirely on the part of my builders, Thank you for your understanding, its as described and looks just perfect."
Richard James
Verified Buyer
"Good service of delivery , but trying to get through to customer service as I had a fault with the TV was a nightmare"
Kyle Doran
Verified Buyer
"I first saw the Aquatek Bathroom TV's in the Hilton Hotel, Manchester and thought they looked great, so decided to obtain one for my self. Looks great, sounds great and was very simple to install. Thank you Aquatek."
Pat Mcmahon
Verified Buyer
"Found buying over the phone to be excellent and very professional, fast service delivery I was very impressed and if I was to recommend this company again I would 100%"
"Very impressed with the product and service! I ordered at 3pm on Monday and the TV was delivered 9am on Tuesday. The TV looks and works great in our bathroom; the TV picture is crystal clear and sound quality is really impressive. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is wanting to purchase a luxury product at an affordable price."
"After looking rigorously for the most cost-efficient, high spec waterproof TV company I stumbled across Aquatek. I was pleasantly suprised with the customer service, delivery and quality of the product."
Diane Meade
Verified Buyer
"I bought my TV from yourselves, after many hours of reviewing different brands/styles/spec etc, and must say I am absolutely thrilled will it. I would fully recommend to anyone considering a bathroom TV to purchase from you as they'll be thrilled too!!"
Alan Brown
Verified Buyer
"Replaced a chines Bathroom TV I bought 5 years ago. Prefer to deal with a british company for back up, repairs if necessary and replacement remote control if / when necessary. Does the job - good TV"
Ascanio Popescu
Verified Buyer
"Excellent services! Fast delivery, good quality products."
Lynn Heatley
Verified Buyer
"Ordering very efficient. Product very good. No problems at all."
"Customer Service Very Good. Postage and packaging Good. The product looks good when turned off and the picture is good however I would advise using external speakers as the sound quality lacks a bit but as it needs to be waterproof that is kind of expected. I plan on purchasing more but will be installing my own audio."
Mr Burkett
Verified Buyer
"Aquatek were very efficient, with no fuss. Would recommend them. A satisfied customer."
"Great TV. Highly recommend for bathrooms or summerhouses!"
"I found aquatek very helpful and knowledgeable about there products .my customers have been delighted with there products ( bathroom TV's ) I am going to install a bathroom TV at my house now I have seen the quality . Thanks for all your help .nick coupe building services"
Aquatek is rated 4.88 based on 16 reviews